Why conservatives have such a shit sense of humor while liberals are masters of comedy?

Why conservatives have such a shit sense of humor while liberals are masters of comedy?

Show us an example?

liberals laugh at pain and suffering

conservatives don't laugh? so?

I can honestly see that daft old pedo saying shit like that.

Humor is a social construct though. What we find funny is a result of white liberal media standards

Damn, that's a good one.

Laughing doesn't build empires

That's the opposite of funny

Then why didn't the Germans ever build a proper one?

Because comedians congregate in large cities, it's the only way they can build a career. Large cities are democrat indoctrination centers.

You're making an argument for dad jokes being a sign of a master of comedy? Seriously?

I thought the election was pretty funny.

Joe "the hymen destroyer" Biden

I always found Eastern europeans like me are unfunny as fuck, especially when they tryna speak english

Liberals haven't really been funny since before Obama was elected

>social construct

I don't think you know what that means, you just keep using it because it makes you seem to know what you're talking about. It's just a useless phrase at this point.

We need to end the oppressive era of white comedy and return to laughing at clicks and whistles like our African KANG ancestors.

comedy is Jewish

the nazis lost their shit when the jews started talking of gazillion juce gassed

We just got Trump into office with the power of a cartoon frog. How is that not the best sketch all year?

Some kind of not-funny

We'll call it. 'Ynnuf' as in "That's enough"

Vagina jokes aren't funny.

Tell me how I know you are white

Bullshit.

Have you heard our nigger jokes?

I hate puns almost as much as I hate niggers. Puns are such an easy, retarded and unfunny form of humor. Especially when the pun makes no sense, like "I did nazi that coming". It's made even worse by the overuse. I might even kill the next one who says "Anne frankly, I think that...." If it's both unfunny and nonsensical, I literally want to put everyone saying it in a gas chamber.

"He brings his own Pence" does not necessitate a death penalty, since it makes sense in both of the ways, but it does put you on a list.

Benis xDxDXD

Because humanity's future isn't something to joke about

trum 2016

kek

It's okay if it's a meme.

I couldn't agree more. An isolated facility, maybe even an island, where they could be worked, others experimented on. Dissenters could be legally tortured, and nobody besides those destined to the same fate would hear their cries. It would be called the punitentiary.

This one is not that bad, much better then the general lib humor.

Is Chris Morris considered a right wing satirist, britpol?

Wow

Not sure if he's right wing but this is hilarious

Wut? The alt right is funny as fuck

jews are good at jokes, man. favorite comedy shows were written by jews, MASH and Seinfeld

Traditional conservatives, not alt right. Have you ever seen a conservative meme? Now that libshits are the ones who are offended by everything they are ceasing to be funny as well.

Ask yourself this: Which side were laughing and making jokes in this election and which side were crying and namecalling?

Reminds of the story of when George W. moved into the White House, his staff found that Clinton's staff removed the W keys from all the computer keyboards.

It would be funny if Obama's staff removed all the T keys and left a note saying "this is why we've been typing Drumpf this whole time."