Why the fuck are people losing their shit about deporting ILLEGAL immigrants?

Why the fuck are people losing their shit about deporting ILLEGAL immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpWMg8Pd1Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bcause they're human beans, and borders are a social construct

In an ideal world, no one would be illegal - the vile nature of humans wouldn't exist and we'd all help each other.

In the real world, feelings outweigh reality when making decisions.

Hopefully the captain rights the ship

because brainwashing by the msm

>beans

More like human beaners.

Okay Disney.

most of them probably prisoners

Because they voted in hillary and obama

Because muh feelings :(((((

"no human is illegal n shiet"

They have to go back

Cities with sanctuary city status, have laws that prevent Federal immigration authorities (ICE) from be notified of their records on arresting or releasing criminals that are illegal immigrants.Trump wants to deny federal funding to sanctuary cities like this

>white people are the illegal immigrants
>muh native americans

because broken criminal famiree.

Don't take away the guy just trying to illegal support his illegal family...

UNDOCUMENTED immigrants you racist white shitlord
I am literally shaking right now I can't even

Let s build a wall?

IT WILL BE A YUGE WALL

Nice one France. Please vote Le Penn in and Make The West Great Again.

Because without all those illegals, the US will never vote democrat again.

I just "love" to see our media at europe criticizing Trump's wall when Britain France Macedonia Hungary Bulgaria etc etc just built walls like a couple of months ago,

Because half of america probably IS illegal immigrants.
Why do you think they let you vote without and ID?

Because black people are too poor to afford IDs. And too dumb to know where the DMV is

I never realised America was this cucked by illegals, meanwhile in Australia.

Because the cucks should be deported as well. I don't blame the illegals and niggers for ruining our countries. I blame the cucks and politicians who allow them to do so. Solution: deport the cucks.

Shorten all new boat trips

They have gotten used to illegal immigration for so long that it's going to be a massive change.

Just like they believed Hillary would win, they believed there would be amnesty for illegals, and life would go on in the same direction.

Now, they refuse to accept the reality of Trump becoming President. They will be in for a shock when the deportation squads arrive to start with the 3 million illegals with a criminal record.

Because the free influx of illegals was a milestone achievement in the fight to mogrelize the West, and bury its culture forever. For the people of the US to defy the entire globalist machine (with all its threats and manipulations) in order to build a fucking wall and throw these people out... means that the Jew world order is openly collapsing.

This is secretly what all the radical agitators on the street have a sense of. This is why they're so scared and furious. The days of getting special treatment through baseless emotional manipulation are over. And they're all terrified of the implications.

>Why are liberals being retarded?

maybe, because they are one of the ppl being deported. And, that Soros pays people.

You're the only non cucked Anglo country my friend, the rest of us have become lunatics

Because the media is simply reorting it as "Trump to deport millions of MIGRANTS".
(((The Media) is conveniently leaving out the fact that the illegal immigrants hes deporting are currently sitting in our prisons for various crimes.

So why don't we remove the border around the White House?
>wouldn't mind eating lunch in the Oval Office
>also Area 51
>go see if it's a "human construct" while u are bagged and tagged and flown to Guantanamo after crossing the "imaginary borderline"
>since borders and boundaries don't exist, please open up Switerland while u are at it
>-swimming in McRothschild money pools-

The liberal propaganda machine is very effective. It is ironic that I'm the one feeling oppressed because of my conservative views. Like I legitimately am afraid of telling people the truth because if you do not agree with liberals you will get discriminated.

"If you're afraid, you're already a slave."
youtube.com/watch?v=JpWMg8Pd1Uc

Why the fuck was that ever allowed in the first place?

no human bean can be illegal, my college professor said so
>but muh law
law is racist

they arenty. its just illegals losing their shit. a number of old bids have been re-uploaded to try to show how outraged every one is but these are protest about black people being shot by cops and stuff

its like that cop who raped that girl in custody in south africa being used by liberals to try to start shit in america. they claimed it happened in america but every one knew it was south africa

so is property. fucking commies.

A PERSON CAN'T BE ILLEGAL, user. QUIT BEING SUCH A RACIST. PEOPLE AREN'T THINGS

Because you don't have to pay them minimum wage, or health insurance, or into their pension fund, or maternity leave, or give them notice before firing them, etc, etc.

No one actually care about poor Pedro. They care about the money Pedro can make for them.

>racist pieces of shit supposedly cherish competition, survival of the fittest, meritocracies, and all of that shit

>all these beliefs go out of the window the moment immigrants start reking your shit on all aspects of competition

Funny how whites also complain about people using handouts, while you basically voted for a handout where the government removes competition so that white trash can get a job

Sad!

Because they want illegals, free healthcare, welfare, high paying jobs for the uneducated, and free education. They really didn't think things through.

because they think that republican have no heart.

Bush failed to deport all illegal immigrants, even obama (He deported more than bush has), what makes anyone think Trump will deport them all? This stuff goes through congress, the president doesn't have full power, it would be unconstitutional.

How the fuck people can't afford an ID, why is it expensive in the first place?

Because deportation costs a shitload of money and accomplishes nothing

>being competitive means we should disregard the law

off yourself you stupid spic

>disregard the law
Crossing a border illegally to find work is just as harmful as jaywalking.

>muh victimless crimes are important