WTF IS TRUMP DOING POL!?!?!?!

WTF IS TRUMP DOING POL!?!?!?!

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE ESTABLISHMENT, NOT JOIN THEM!!!!

what's wrong with priebus?

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

>Sources tell us that Pence will drop out of the Trump campaign after the recent videotapes

Except that you're lying

this

we should make trump make david duke the president of immigration

The Chief of Staff's job is to keep the sludge flowing. You pretty much have to have a Washington insider for this role if you expect to get anything done.

>November 11

Priebus is the mastermind behind the Republican's ability to spread into the rust belt. He has been busting his ass for years trying to save this shitty party.

He also stuck with Trump as the nominee.

If anyone deserves to be rewarded, it's Reince fucking Priebus.

It's over Hillary, I have the high ground.

Trump just wants a yes man who won't say no. Bannon was the only one to ever tame trump

This.

Priebus was instrumental in getting the rest of the GOP, including Kristol and Romney's cabal of cucks in line with the nominee. Trump obviously knows what he's doing, remember he just won the biggest landslide victory ever for the GOP

I agree BUT if you've read The Art of War, keeping people really close to you that have backstabbed you is your biggest asset. They become your bitch!

rinse prius turned out to be a pretty decent dude

lol you fucking idiots took the bait like stupid little fishes.

Know you know why Trump loves the poorly educated!

Priebus won winsconsin for Trump. And was never a full nevertrumper like Ryan

If you watch Trump inviting Reince on stage in his victory speech it's pretty clear there's some hostility under the surface.

>d a m a g e c o n t r o l

Priebus supported Trump when nobody else would in the party. Trump rewards loyalty.

No one is annoyed by his appointments

1. They aren't Jewish
2. He's in charge

There was plenty of people in the GOP who were undoubtedly under immense pressure to condemn Trump, and chose to instead walk a tight rope of still endorsing while criticizing

ofc, he's not going to just be picking amatuers either.

he could have stopped Trump like they stopped Bernie but in the end he was the Republican candidate.

Still better than Hillary.
Still better to take a chance than to choose what is already known to be shit.
I still don't care.

this. He's based out of Wisconsin, and his presence there definitely helped in finally flipping it. And Walker's voter ID laws

he's the RNC chairman. Its his job. Glenn Beck gets to cry like a bitch because he isn't tethered to the Republican Party anymore. Good riddance

Obviously. Anyone with an ounce of sense in their head could see that Trump is full of shit. But most of you have chugged down the kool-aid and will find an excuse for everything he does like a good little cult member.

>He has to surround himself with lobbyists because they know what's going on! Why wouldn't he want to hire an executive of Goldman Sachs as his treasury secretary they have experience! He has gather neocons and Bush lackeys for his team because he's going to destroy it from the inside! He has to make the establishment accept him w-who else would he hire?

>Make Reince Chief of Staff
>Chief of Staff is suddenly stripped of power

Trump needs to pass National Voter ID laws.

So it begins.

The sooner he realizes he is just a warm body to sign legislation the better.

His transformation from wild stallion to plow horse is happening sooner than expected.

Well done Republicans break this fucker.

he didn't because he has integrity and the Democrats are corrupt bloodsucking jackals

>drain the swamp
>appoint creature from the black lagoon as chief of staff
>swamp thing gets a cabinet position

President Pence and First Lad Trump

>a man with no political experience in law making is using well-established operators to push his ideas

#wow #whoa #cruzmissile

Fuckfaces Kasich and Jeb broke a pledge
Leader of the party Paul "i fuck little boys" Ryan judased him

Drumpf is finished!

Sup Forumsacks have literally never disliked Reince, not since Trump won the nom anyhow.

Stop shilling you cucks. He's a great pick who knows what he's doing and has a vested interest in seeing Trump succeed.

If Trump fails, everyone will blame Reince because he was both chief of staff and allowed Trump to reach tbe nomination in the first place as RNC chairman.

if he does no Democrat will ever hold elected office again. Maybe this is what he means by drain the swamp

So Trump needs to appoint meme staff or else he is pro establishment? Fuck off

this.

Priebus is the reason trumo was on the ticket in the first place.

if he does no Democrat will ever hold elected office again. Maybe this is what he means by drain the swamp

I just think Reince is a bit of a shy dork in personality. But he made the GOP into a miracle machine.

Props to him.

Actually, that was Reagan.

>They aren't Jewish
>(((Dimon)))
just you fucking wait. Sup Forums is going to turn on him

Hes also responsible for him getting Wisconsin and thus winning the election.

I bet he'll make him wear lipstick in private.

>implying his ideas are the ones that will be pushed

Kekkold

It doesn't really matter how much of a "decent guy" he is, if we wanted a bunch of generic Republicans running things we may as well have supported Kasich or Bush.

I knew this was what was going to happen as soon as he picked Pence, though.

the power struggle between Trump and Ryan will not last. Trump already defeated Hillary, a much more sinister adversary. Ryan will fall in line or resign

I'm okay with Priebus being a glorified secretary/schedule manager. He deserves a bone after making the rest of the GOP fall in line.

People also had reservations about Pence when he was initially tapped as VP. So far, looks like Trump made the right choice there, and he will with Chief of Staff Priebus as well.

He is pliable because he's a dummy. What you morons don't realize is that the established elite are the established elite for a reason. And that reason doesn't have to do with corruption but rather cunning. You want to unseat them, you gotta be cunning like them. The problem is that you're all morons, especially Trump.

Trump trusts him so so do I.

Fuck off shill.

This is what real loyalty looks like.

>he fell for the meme truth.

>Defending Scott "Union Buster" Walker
>Being for Trump
What did Sup Forums mean by this?

lol at you newfag teenagers surprised that a longtime establishment insider is surrounding himself with longtime establishment insiders

con man cons rubes, more shocking news at 11

Ready to take that red pill yet?

He's referring to the fact that the GOP now owns both houses of Congress and gets to regain control of the Supreme Control.

This was a total blowout for the Democrats.

I fucking hope so. The only reason voter IDs get struck down is because of some clause in the voting rights act. All they have to do is amend it and it's game on.

new CTR tactic has been revealed

nothing wrong with having someone experienced be your chief of staff

>T-THIS IS FINE!

>People also had reservations about Pence when he was initially tapped as VP.
besides the electrocution meme there really isn't any reason to like him though. It just doesn't matter because VP is irrelevant.

Priebus is a good choice.

didn't RNC cut off Trump from all their funding for the last 4-6 weeks of the campaign?

Pence is fine. He's only there in case Trump gets whacked, which probably won't happen

Fuck off limey, worry about your own hellhole.

Sorry he didn't appoint your faggot Jew 'reporter' instead.

Have you not seen who he wants to appoint ?

Some of them are from Goldman Sachs and people who have worked in Bush administration.

Ready for the day of the rope yet, fucking faggot?

Establishment does not always mean bad.

Rudy was establishment.

It says him and Bannon are equal partners. How can these two remain equal, one of them is going to have more of Trumps trust.

then again this board is full of kids who think pence, sessions, christie, and rudy aren't shitty establishment insiders

no surprise that they're defending reince

ah, the edgy red-pilled Sup Forums, now just a banal group of high school neocon republicans

lmao

the establishment will impeach Trump and put Pence on top

The landslide comes in 2020.

>Establishment does not always mean bad.
It does to Trump's idiot voters
Sup Forums got cucked yet again, even though they've never had girlfriends

and 70% of state level chambers

and we are looking at the possibility of MULTIPLE scj picks over the course of the next 4 years

Pence may pull and lbj

Let me tell you about Texas and California. Both are overrun with illegals. One state has voter ID laws, the other doesn't. One state is solid red and the other is solid blue. Take a guess which is which

>lose pop vote by 2,000,000+
>cowering in fear from protests
>establishment vp
>establishment transition team
>ultra-establishment COS
>cucked

Trump is far more likely to resign than get assassinated.

i forget what do you get for winning the popular vote again???

Prince Reibus is the only guy that went on the shows and cooled the media off of Trump's >controversial statements while being the face of the GOP establishment.

Maybe he had some of that insider pollster info that Trump shared with him to cool his jets, I don't know, but he has been solid in not saying things to annoy Trump voters the past 18 months.

Reince can do that by proxy too with his new responsibities, this is the 9D persuasional Chinese checkers all of you were warned about.

As for illegal immigration Trump just needs to follow Arizona law SB 1070.

digits confirm
the day after the election trump general was full of neocon apologists
this is how we'll lose, going from nationalism to cartoon villain neocons that galvanize the left, and by then the white minority will be a thing

surprised the SJWs haven't flipped out over the use of "CHIEF" as a racist designation

Reince is a classic go-between. He will ease the bullshit from never-Trumpers. I also think they have a genuine rapport. I was very leery of him at first but came to like him. He was so obviously happy on November 9th. He's not a slick liar, either, which I prefer.

exactly. Just like Nixon in '72 and Reagan in '84

doubtful

Who even cares what you say lol

You're so fucking irrelevant in this world I'm cringing that you even thought your opinion was worth something

Get out of here slavnigger leftie

This guy is pretty based. He plunked Jake tapper on CNN the other day

>still doubting Trump

Texas is solidly red though

Any Democrat that tells you it's going to ever flip is making shit up

>Sources tell
Why are people being so dumb the last few days?

>sources tell fox news
>in third person

really makes you think

I didn't see that at all. I think Trump likes him and that it's cautiously mutual.

Holy fuck the CTR bullshit is unbearable today

Great pick as far as actually getting things done.

>I'm not being owned I swear
>Anglos retreat further and further into their island

Priebus was the one who toled those cucks at the RNC to stop raging and accept trump. He's the chairmen who can help trump get shit passed since he knows everyone

"trump is so stupid, he will never win the republican debates"
>wins the debates
"trump is so stupid, he will never will the republican primary"
>wins the primary
"trump is so stupid, he will never be elected president"
>wins the presidency

When will you stupid fucks realize that the man knows exactly what he's doing? It's getting embarrassing.

Reince deserves some respect because when Trump finally won he backed off and starting working towards getting Trump elected. The jackals in the DNC prepared to get Hillary nominated years ago and suppressed all opposition in their own party

>drain the swamp

This is exactly the same thing that happened in the lead up to the Pence pick and that turned out to be legit.

>Great pick as far as actually getting the same things """""done.""""""

millions of people in the streets keeping bluepill cucks like you cowering on Sup Forums

if a bunch of libs want to suddenly bolster our numbers and fight the establishment, so be it