Why don't you lift?

Why don't you lift?
Don't you want to get married someday?

I'm a skinny twerp but I'm surprisingly alpha so it doesn't matter if I lift

Not really. I'd be a horrible father. I do want to get in better shape, but I'll be dead soon, so why bother?

>28
>lanklet
>metabolism in high gear ever since I was 12
>did sports from American football to athletics
>even adjusted my diet to perform well in competitions
>still a lanky faggot that loses weight every week
I earn well enough so i'll settle with that

I do.
I thank /fit/

Drink more booze.

I'm married to myself, faggot

You just don't eat enough faggot.
There's no "high metabolism" that will make it impossible to gain weight.
I thought the same thing. Then I actually started counting my fucking calories. Try eating 5k calories a day (that's over 2 gallons of milk a day), and watch you get fat you excuse making piece of shit.

Why will you be dead soon? And why would you be a horrible father?

I can't help but believe that the average Sup Forumsack would be a better father than most.

I'm on my way to the gym now faggot

I would if i lived alone. It'd be easier to cook shit and organize things in the kitchen. But I can't cook anyway and eating a lot makes me feel sick, and going to the gym makes me nervous as im 5'9 130 lb and I dont want to get raped by Tyrone and Jamal in the locker room

>Why don't you lift?

I do.

>Don't you want to get married someday?

I don't.

>raped by Tyrone and Jamal in the locker room
Gay fantasies detected

I just started but I have no idea what I'm doing desu. I squat, bench press, and dead lift 3 times a week. Can I just keep doing that forever while increasing the weight or do I eventually need to start doing complicated routines to target specific things and learn what all the muscles are called? Because I don't want to do that.

not fantasy bro, that shit happens all the time. I'd much rather build my own gym at home

Get /fit/ to fight in hand to hand if it comes to it. If not I look good

>do I eventually need to start doing complicated routines to target specific things
Yes. Doing the same thing over and over will help at first, but you'll eventually regress. You need to mix it up, focus on specific muscle groups.

I am going to follow Teddy's example and go outside more

Lol what gyms you going to man?

But there's so many different muscles

Just did a 425lb squat.
Bretty happy with myself.

>lifting for girls
Cuck

I've been married. All women are cunts, good luck finding that unicorn though.

Let me help.
Legs
Chest
Back
Shoulders/traps
Arms