Redpill me on Sarah Palin

What did this luscious milf do to deserve the hate of the people and media? Is it justified, or is it just a normie thing to hate her? What did she do?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/palin/russia.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a conservative woman. That's what she did. The media hates a conservative woman.

who cares? Palin is old news

This. They like women but only when they're liberal, which is why they tried to put every stereotype of a stupid woman they could on her.

Actually this same rule applies to all faiths, races, and persuasions as well.

She's kind of an idiot and a mediocre speaker. At least she seems genuine but nobody regards her highly

Why are the "high profile" female conservatives so limited here? We need better

She is very sexy but a total airhead. She doesn't know shit about anything and it's very obvious she just tries to blag her way through.

I'm sure you have some examples to back up your assertion, right?

good looking conservative woman

if she was a hag she wouldn't reap their ire

You don't remember her run in 2008? She couldn't even name a newspaper.

It's the goofy Fargo accent, it made it very easy for the media to paint her as a total moron.

she's as smart as every other woman politician
her speaking style is unique

Do you guys have examples of what she said and how the media disfigured the message, like they did with Trump?

She's Russian. Look at her facial features. Look at her proximity to Russia, which can be secretly traveled to by land at certain times of the year. Look at her convenience "vacations" where her and her husband would disappear for days or weeks. Look at their secessionist attitudes, wanting to split Alaska off from the US and keep all of its oil proceeds. Look at her sudden disappearance from political life when everything she was trained for was a failure and Obama won.

She returned to conservative activism for Russia's new prop, Donald Trump, but she was very obviously different. She likely forgot how to play the character in all of the years since then, and from her psychological reconditioning.

I'd crawl through a desert of broken glass to Suck the dick of the last guy to fuck her.

He's right. I think I remember her being average at speeches but interviews exposed her airheadness.

The #1 quality a Presidential hopeful looks for in their VP pick is one who WON'T STEAL THE SHOW from them. McCain broke that rule and he paid for it.

Dumb

She was hot but honestly she was an idiot

She's actually pretty intelligent, was the governor of Alaska, but was the victim of some heavy handed character assasination of what we now have confirmation of as biased media. Her crime was being attractive, conservative, not aborting her retarded child, and still being an alaskan hick while somehow being amazingly successful(see her governorship). The left could not equate all of these things together. Had she been a liberal, should would have competed with Hillary in a primary, but as a conservative VP, she had to be destroyed so no young women could see her as a role model. And that's why a former governor turned vp candidate was wrecked and we elected a black guy who had no real experience to the highest office in the land.

she's dumb.

Bitch is literally retarded. Like, IQ of 62 retarded.

In what way?

She routinely blows liberals the fuck out on facebook. You should read her posts.

female + republican
wh do you think that liberals think the first female to ever try to be president is hillary?

>successful 2 term governor
>VP candidate
>dumb

Pick one.

>What did she do?
She was a happily married, conservative, Christian, white woman.

>Sarah Palin is as retarted as her Down syndrome child hahahaha
>omg, did you hear Trump make fun of a disabled person? Such a horrible person.

She's fucking retarded, even more than her medically retarded kid.

She's nice but simply not that bright. Adequate but frankly I would prefer she not get a cabinet appointment.

This.

The false narrative of her being an idiot is a testament to how the media and entertainment industry shape the opinion of the largely politically ignorant masses.

>a coalburner was almost vice president

Holy Crow, is there an Echo in here?

it's amazing that everyone now knows how corrupt the msm is because of the election

but

do you think it just started?

She claimed that there is an island in Alaska where you can see a part of Russia, the media spun it as "I can see Russia from my house"

S P A N X

>(((Sarah)))

Shes an idiot and a hypocrite

Here's the snopes story explaining.

snopes.com/politics/palin/russia.asp

She's not exceptionally bright and she's conservative. Liberal women are allowed to be dim but the media holds conservative women to higher standards it would seem.

I would give anything to cum inside of her, kek

10% a leppoed herself, 90% lugenpressed

She is quite possible the stupid person in American to still have functional control over her limbs

legit retarded woman.

mummyfags BTFO
there's a new milf in town

mama always told me stupid is as stupid does

ask yourself

who's smarter ?

The left hated her because she was a pretty, conservative lady
Parts of the right hated her because she is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

I am part of the latter group. She cost us the election, and put Obama in the Whitehouse.