ITT: Non-Sup Forums villains that'd be 10/10 cape villains

I'll start.

if you wanted a Godzilla thread you could have just said so

>Anno wanted Goji to turn into an Angel
glad that didn't go through

>In the end, when I'm the victor...I will kill every single human being on this planet. I'll come methodically after every last one of you, and I'll watch your faces twist with fear.
Cell would be 10/10 if they showed how his cells from many heroes make him nearly unstoppable and show how smart he is.

Make way, best Godzilla monster design, coming through!

I want to fuck that.

JESUS CHRIST STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

THEY'VE BEEN HERE FOR PROBABLY 10 YEARS AT THIS POINT AND THEY'RE ALWAYS OFF-TOPIC AND FUCKING CANCEROUS AS HELL

uh huh, I don't see anyone complaining about the "TROPES I HATE AND LOVE" threads. It's all just discussing Sup Forumsshit with added fun from other media.

Want to talk about Steven Universe?

>Godzille
>Non-Sup Forums

Also he in a cape universe he would just be another giant for the heroes to punch.

>Those who fall will be forgotten. Those who rise up, will be remembered forever.
Shit, his past and rivalry with Winston is cape as fuck too.

Godzilla is canon in the 616 and the Avengers couldn't do shit against him

Did they try detonating a bomb they shoved up his asshole?

Destoroyah is so fuckin based, fan of Hedorah myself

shin goji is pretty much the thing

My favorite Godzilla villain is Titanosaurus, along with both Destroyah, King Ghidorah and Biollante. I had Monsters Unleashed for the PS2 as a kid and years later when I learnt he and Biollante were locked to the wii version I was so pissed.

>well these guys are bad too so we BOTH get to stay

It is almost as if people don't give a shit about what you want there to be on Sup Forums.

I agree, it IS like the mods can't be bothered to do their fucking jobs and delete off-topic threads like this one.

Sounds like you're just salty. But go ahead and throw your tantrum that will lead to nowhere. Get it out of your system.

>ITT: Non-Sup Forums villains that'd be 10/10 cape villains
These daily dose threads need to stop, and the OP needs to go outside.

I would post Yawgmoth but I don't know how he looks like here's a Plaguelord to show a gist of what he brings to the table.