Why is Sup Forums allowed to shit up this board 24/7? I thought this was supposed to be an SJW site now

Why is Sup Forums allowed to shit up this board 24/7? I thought this was supposed to be an SJW site now.

Sup Forums is a very bi-polar board, OP

That's not even Sup Forums, I'm black and even I think Miles has no personality.

>I thought this was supposed to be an SJW site now.
You were wrong.
Now either correct yourself or go back to tumblr or wherever you came from.

>get in conservation with any person
>tell them politely that everything they like is garbage
is this how autists think conversations work?

Ultimately a publisher-owned character as only as good as the collective efforts of his creators, and Miles has generally been only written at great length by old, doughy, balding and/or bald white dudes whose best writing days were long behind them

I bet Kurt Busiek would give him a personality!

>why are people I don't agree with allowed to ruin this site for everyone else?
>only I should be able to do that!
>I know exactly how to fix this, I'll make an off-topic meta thread to complain about the people I don't like, surely this won't prompt further shitposting from them
If you want the Sup Forumsposting to stop, how about you stop provoking it by throwing a tantrum every time someone calls you a niggerfaggot on Sup Forums.
At this point I'm convinced most of the posts that people attribute to Sup Forums are just trolls who know it'll always get a response from clowns like you.

Your post is shit, and you use too many green text.

Confirmed

Well, if it happened at all he might just be exaggerating for comical effect, when in reality he said something along the lines of "oh I don't like him, he's not a very good character because x y z".

Yeah, but it's hard to fix a character who's so fundamentally flawed in their concept.
They created him because they wanted to have a young Peter Parker without having to de-age him again, and made him black for extra brownie points.

Except it's not even funny

we need to bring back rustling jimmies because this boys jimmies are a rustled

>a young Peter Parker
>fundamentally flawed
how

The post in the OP image is very clearly an underage casual making up a story to 'BTFO' the evil SJWs.

Just because it fell flat doesn't mean he wasn't trying

The flaw is that they're trying to recapture that idea by killing off Peter and making his replacement an almost completely flat character that resembles a watered down version of his predecessor, not in the idea of Young Peter itself.

Looking at how many replies the post in OP's pic got just makes me sad

How is it fundamental?

>almost completely flat
don't make him flat
>watered down
don't make him watered down

Neither of these traits are inherent to his character. No one pitched him as a more watered down Peter Parker.

This is falseflagging bait to make Sup Forums's opposition look bad.

>Got into back and forth conversation with girl
>She didn't immediately flee towards a store worker
>No indication she was appalled by his lack of hygiene

Even by Sup Forums greentext standards, this story is beyond credibility.

this

>this thread
It sure is cool that we have mods who do their jobs.

The fundamental flaw is that they're trying to capture smoke in a bottle and rehash an old idea instead of coming up with a new one.

What ground is Miles going to tread that Peter hasn't years ago, that isn't related to his skin?

On a perfect board, threads like this would not exist.

But this is not a perfect board.

>people think this is a real story
??

Still better than everywhere else.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

this bait is extremely fucking weak, the first half eh alright, second half it's just too obvious.

the worst part is I'll never have a gt giant bf who places his cock gingerly on top of me

>This obvious false flagging.
Yet retards will fall for it.