This is the smartest person in the Marvel universe

This is the smartest person in the Marvel universe.

WE

>inb4 underpants edits

And? It'll be retconned out ten years from now. Why do you get your panties in a twist over this crap? Even if she was never a character, Marvel would still be churning out shit, because that's how it works. All those great runs, amazing stories, memorable characters? Isolated events in a sea of mediocrity. You're just better at filtering out the four color pablum in hindsight than you are as it's happening.

WUZ

Most "smart" maybe, most wise no

And this is the strongest human in the Marvel universe.

That's fine. Strong aryan features make for a strong human.

>Had to build a giant contraption for what is essentially a lamp

Not really that practical, though.

What's the smartest thing she ever done then?

dat smugness

Help save the mutants from being gassed
Build a spaceship
Build a time machine
Build a glove that can take down a hulk.
solve a very hard puzzle.
Almost become queen of the inhumans.

What I hate the most is she just plain started as the smartest person, just like that, no build up or anything.

>Help save the mutants from being gassed
between Ice Man, Storm & Kitty, they deserve a good gassing
>Build a spaceship
at this point, which science-based hero/villain hasn't?
>Build a time machine
been done to death
>Build a glove that can take down a hulk.
great. a glove
I'm sure Tony's built way more than that
>solve a very hard puzzle.
so?
>Almost become queen of the inhumans.
they deserve death

>I'm sure Tony's built way more than that
iirc Age Of Ultron is the only time that a Hulkbuster has ever won against Hulk.

We are talking feats and not "I am the first guy that did this".

Literally none of those feats are impressive in comparison to other genuine smart ppl in universe so if you want to go by feats, try harder fool

KANGZ

>human
Franklin is a mutant also Reed has been feeding him drugs to keep his powers from getting to strong

I actually like Moon Girl, her comic is pretty fun in a kiddy way

I never see a space hero build a spaceship without money and other alien techs. Or build a time machine.

With her, reed, banner, parker, stark, tchalla, pym, mccoy and all the smart guys in the marvel universe why earth still has famines, cancer and other ugly shit ?

They are not smart they are asshole who don't care about anything other than their ego.

Im not sure why you still think this is funny

And her first instinct upon learning of "Galactus, but for universes" was to go yell at it.

Lunella is very smart, but her book balances this by making her naive and lacking wisdom. It makes no bones that if it weren't for DD, other heroes, and an immense amount of luck, she'd be dead ten times over.

Her fangirl crush on Kamala was cute, tho.

>between Ice Man, Storm & Kitty, they deserve a good gassing
you forgot jean

You can't be the smartest in marvel if you didn't fuck up so hard that you jeopardized the whole earth.

read that and tchalla is racist, his hidden country has no famine or cancer

Careful user, you'll get a bunch of Sup Forums idiots raging about their "brilliant african maemae".....

that's because it is funny

It's like laughing at retards, kind of repetitive but always there for an easy laugh.

Watch out, Lunella!
Here's a new challenger

She's still a kid, give her time.

She's already invented an accidentally sentient armt of robots that wants to rebel against her.

Wow Connie has a place in Marvel comics.

but it not about the time, its about the ham fisted message they try to convey
>look, we are so progressive the smart people are black and diverse and shit.
marvel has to get their shit together

I thought she has the potential to be the smartest person in the marvel universe?

Because no how hard it gets pushed, it will never be true.

Personally I just like to see what gets posted after WUZ, but the original has that nostalgic feel to it because when the phrase originated it was hilarious.

DAS RITE WYTE BOIZ

WE SMARTEST NOW

Can they fix Rhodey's spine though?

Shit what build up did Franklin have thinking about it?

Invis mom + stretchy dad = Reality warper who turns Galactus into his hearled and creates the entire marvel multiverse on the side? Is mutant/inhuman all you need to get a pass?

MG's handling may be crap but Franklin never got the push like she did.

>female black with glasses and a bowtie
>smug "i'm great" face
>quirky drawing of the same exact everything despite the pose being irrelevant
this shit's so annoying, why can't people not write obnoxious things anymore? it's like it's impossible.

AND

If they're so smart, why don't they have an Iron Man suit

>caring about (brain)power rankings

>This is the smartest person in the Marvel universe.
Only because Reed isn't on Earth.

SHIT

And yet she doesn't know the difference between a theory and a scientific theory.

Because that mindset still exists among black populations. The African student association at my uni just put on a cultural show, and its theme was WE.

I think STRAYA CUNT is still funny but WE WUZ KANGZ got ran into the ground pretty fast because it's literally the mindset of a lot of the poorly educated sheeple.

>people are this assmad about a series made for children

well yeah. Where do you think you are?