Futurama

Futurama is far easier to watch than the Simpsons, simply because it hasn't been bastardised for at least 18 seasons straight.

Other urls found in this thread:

morbotron.com/
frinkiac.com/video/S04E22/nOCCtaxCtKugDdO2FZhLkp8dR8U=.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know the show ended four different times, but I wish they'd release a theatrical movie for a finale. Lord knows we need more 2D movies in theaters. Pretty sure the only one in the past 5 years was the pony one.

And it's funnier, more clever, and the setting is good for better stories.

yeah it only got bastardised for 2 and 4 movies

Yes, a lot easier to live with.

>tail

i always thought that futurama was the simpsons future
my other theory was that it was so far in the future and tech was so advance that silly shit like transport tubes and alcoholic robots were made cause why the hell not

This thread has been brought to you by
The Space Pope

eh, there was plenty that I'd call early onset bastardization. really egregious example was the one where it was basically a ripped from the headlines birther movement
don't get me wrong. I love futurama Nixon & more episodes with him are even better, but why does it need to be against an Obama allegory

>is the space pope reptilian?
that was one of my favorite throwaway gags.

All I know is my gut says maybe.

the fox run is one of the best runs of any tv show, the quality of the show was all over the place on comedy central

Oh neat.

morbotron.com/

If you compare first 7 seasons of the Simpsons and the first 7 seasons of Futurama, Simpsons is clearly better in my opinon. In 2017 I watched the first 10 seasons of the Simpsons + all of Futurama so it's clear in my memory. Sure, Simpsons got terrible by season 9 or 10, maybe a little bit of season 8, but it doesn't revert the good when comparing.

frinkiac.com/video/S04E22/nOCCtaxCtKugDdO2FZhLkp8dR8U=.gif

Pretty much everything about futurama is better than the Simpsons, at least before it went to CC, but even those final seasons were way better than the current Simpsons

Futurama girls are hot.