Howd they get away with this on a Kids Show?

howd they get away with this on a Kids Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did they get away with this on a kids show?

With what?

Read the filename

How did they get away with this on a kids show?

ugly faces allows to put sexy bodies in a lot of kid shows

How about splinter getting drunk? Or them actually murdering shredder and cutting his head off? Or Casey's skull.

Or jakes sex tape in adventure time.

It's shocking how 12 years old you are.

It was a different time,

HOLY SHIT. TWO BOOBS!

Why would Robin be blushing?

every scene with Rat King was messed up

Ninja Turtles has free reign to get away with whatever the hell it wants because it's a three decade old toy franchise that's been able to transcend the generational gap.

Big amazon penis.

Get away with what?

TMNT has gotten away with worse. Yeah, I know about Utrom Shredder. Shut up.

Oh it certainly was amazin'.

Better question How the Fuck did they get away with a girl getting scripted almost naked by a masked man on a TV-Y7 rating?!

Better question.How the hell did they get away with this in a kid's show
youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

That’s what happens when you have this motherfucker as a cartoon

>someone on Sup Forums acting like a retarded 12 year old
>shocking
Is it? Is it really?

How dare they. All womens breasts should be combined into one large super boob blob on their chests. It should also always be small, because no women have large breasts.

She showed up when the show was essentially cancelled and balanced out the "sexy" by giving her a mole and giving her a very ANNOYING voice. It's obvious whoever they hired didn't know how to voice act. Sup Forums ignores how bad her voice was because she's hot yet complains endlessly about Leo's voice change because they cannot masturbate to him. Fuck you, Shinigami's voice is garbage.

I hope she gets adapted into IDW because her concept is a good one especially with the magical themes of IDW TMNT. Though at the same time I worry because IDW has a very strict rule of:

"No sexy chicks in this comic and we will hire the WORST artists to make sure they look ugly."

Truly a different time, before this MeToo rape bullshit started.

>Gawsh, I feel giddier than a negro in a cotton field!
1999 was truly a different time.

who gives a shit? Nickturtles are shit anyway. GIve me the 80s cartoon turtles or the daredevil parody edge lords that set out to murder all their enemies and didn't fuck around

Really wish Viacom would do a project to sell Blu Ray versions adapting the original Mirage run or IDW loyally when that one's run is finished. You know a sort of experiment like how DC does with Batman's violent special animated movies.

But we all know they'll NEVER do anything smart or good. They only wanted to own TMNT for the reputation that it had for selling merchandise on brand alone. Can't fault them for being corporate greed incarnate, but it does hurt to see the few intriguing parts of TMNT going ignored in the area of animation.

bump