Fuck you, I liked it

Fuck you, I liked it.

I didn't.

I also did

Cool, now you're free to discuss it on Sup Forums.

is this a photoshop

No.

Good for you. I don't.

We may also discuss it here, no need to be rude

This movie is gonna be better.

It was serviceable, but not very significant. Uncle Stark is probably the biggest complaint about the movie.

I havent been able to shake the feeling thatis might actually turn out to be pretty good.

I liked it too, but it did feel like I was watching a Miles Morales story starring Peter Parker

Will Holland be in it?
I liked him in Homecoming (no homo).

Kill yourself, its dumb idiots like you who like this horrible shit that encourages hollywood to make more similar crap

Why are you so mad?

comics and cartoons retard

Because almost all media is terrible now in some way or another, and idiots like OP are laping this shit up and encouraging it

Fuck you, I didn't.

The only good part was Michael Keaton's performance, and even he acted nothing like his comic book counterpart.

idk, airports got waaaay more strict after it, i can't even buy some dumb anime shit while i'm overseas anymore without people knowing i'm a filthy weeb

It was worse than Spiderman 1, 2 and amazing spiderman 1.

Quite impressed they included it in the poster. We should really promote the fact that 9/11 happened 17 years ago and it's not Too Soon™ anymore. Our society needs to grow some thick skin.

I liked it. I did feel that it was more of an action comedy than a superhero movie, but it was funny enough.

t. 12 years old

Felt like it had one of the better villains. Also liked how nearly most of the conflict in the movie was a consequence of Peter's actions.

How do cape comics rationalize 9/11?

Spider-Man is a comic, retard

How is the Avengers blowing up Jew York and the gubbmint fucking over a contractor causing him to go nuts and sell superweapons Peters fault?

If it werent for Peter the Vulture would have continued to sell his guns forever.

marvel made everyone just watch it and start crying, incluiding doom and a bunch of kill everyone villains

I think the scene where the avengers plane crashed into the twin towers was borderline experimental.

Bane?

It was funny, but still felt so needless. And what they did with MJ was dumb.

I'll probably watch it because of Hardy.

Though it's gonna be weird having a high school Spidey with a 40 year old Venom if the rumours are true and this will eventually become MCU Venom.

>Bane uses venom
>Tom Hardy plays Venom
>Both are Big Guys

It's going to be R rated you fucking pedophile Disney gimp.

I liked it too OP, the stuff that I enjoyed far outweighed the things I didn’t like.

Ceramic

>Sony
Haha, no.

Still haven't seen this or the last two with the other guy. Am I missing out on anything?

Sony has made more good comic movies than Marvel, who just make tacticool stylized romcoms for fake nerds

>Because almost all media is terrible
It isn't really; you're just older and grumpy that things aren't the way you want them to be.

Don't be a bitch about it; I am too, but at least I admit it to myself.

We're talking about current Sony here. It's going to be shit.

They made Jumanji back tot he jungle and it was great.

Didn't see it. Might watch it then.

no, its not in the mcu

>tastelessly making a new movie that has little to do with the original
>only made because of the brand name and because robin williams is dead
>more of post-kung fu panda jack black
>more of the rock and kevin hart's "wacky" back and fourths

"great"

It's good but the only reason I don't like it that much is because mary jane is black for no reason.

She's not Mary Jane.

Initially they said no, but the rumours in the last week or so say Holland has been spotted on set. So maybe?

I liked it too, though I felt like the third act felt a little rushed. I pretty much checked out during the final fight, but that’s pretty common for me with superhero movies.

I felt like they did a really good job of capturing the feel of the Lee/Ditko era while still introducing new characters and new interpretations of old characters. For all Sup Forums‘s bitching, Flash ending up being one of my favorite parts of the movie. Being a rival is more interesting than just being a straight up bully in my opinion.

Making Ganke into Ned Leeds was a bizarre choice though. It seems like it was literally just so they didn’t have to pay Bendis, which is pretty shitty

I tried to watch it recently during a 12 hours flight and I thought it was unbearable rubbish.
Spider-Man is a spastic youtuber ritalin kid who admires Tony Stark.
I think I watched the first 15 minutes, then skipped some minutes a few times to see if the movie changed, and stopped watching when the "bully" couldn't believe Peter was the friend of someone as amazing as Tony Stark

He looks like a big guy

So did everyone else outside of Sup Forums.

Remember when everyone laughed at in a negative way that "REMEMBER THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE" Star Wars line in Civil War

Then the guy said he was forced to include it by suits, in an attempt at damage control

Then in more damage control, they made Peter a super legit Star Wars geek who builds Star Wars legos in this movie lol haah

I don't remember any of this.

Huh. I didn't make that connection before....

Granted, in the grand scheme of things, that doesn't compare to the big reasons I didn't care for this movie.

Well there was a six mo th gap, I like to think he revisited Star Wars and became a fan.

Venom movie is going to have all the QUALITY of Spawn, at quadruple the budget.

the artwork looks nice but who knows what will comes from it

it was to make up for the twin towers being removed from Raimi Spiderman

the thing with MCU movies is not that they are bad but that there has been 4000 of them by this point.
at a certain point youve seen enough. This one didnt do anything to really set itself apart. Keaton was good as always though.

It will always be too soon for survivors and relatives of victims.

World War I is fair game. Everyone affected by it is fucking dead.

Couple more decades left for all the holocaust survivors to die out.

Expect all 9/11 survivors to be dead by around 2090, give or take a decade.

>durr its because you are old
Fuck you cunt, look at things like blockbusters, star wars, and cartoons and honestly tell me things havent gone down hill

I've looked at the things like blockbusters, star wars, and cartoons and I can honestly tell you things haven't gone down hill.

Two things to keep in mind about nostalgia: you were more easily impressed when you were younger than you are now, and we generally only remember the things from the past that were good enough to be memorable.

There definitely is a lot of dumb mediocre crap in media, but the fact is that there always has been.

>shit like homecoming and minions is the norm
>DURR IT HASNT GONE DOWN
Neck yourself, idiot shithead

It was good, probably one of the funnest, least cringey MCU movies imo

>blockbusters
Pffft, holy shit man, you have no idea how good you have it. Yeah, Marvel's cranking out 7-8/10 superhero movies at a rate of three or four a year, but things were so much better back when Three Men & A Baby as the highest grossing movie of the year. Splash, Look Who's Talking, Twister, Steel Magnolias, Turner and Hooch, Pretty Woman, City Slickers, Sleeping with the Enemy, Sister Act, The Pelican Brief, Backdraft. Hey, how about Waterworld? American Godzilla? Pearl Harbor anyone? And who could forget Batman & Robin? Deep Impact? Armageddon? Terminator 3? Or any Rush Hour movie you'd like to name?

Oh, a kids movie designed by opportunistic boardroom cunts was below your standards? That's a pity.

>made by Sony Pictures
>good

why would you ever expect this

>Sup Forums doesn't read comics
>Sup Forumsdoesn't even watch comic movies
Why are you guys such plebs?

Most people did. It's just that Sup Forums doesn't because "muh Raimi" and "this fun superhero movie acts too much like a fun superhero movie".

It's not just "muh Raimi", this movie was unfortunate enough to catch heat from a shitton of Sup Forums's loudest and most annoying subsections. People with hateboners for the MCU or Marvel in general, people with hate boners for Iron Man, /poltv/ cross-posters. Y'know, the usual suspects.

Rules > one single moderator

Show me the rule where it says this isn't allowed.

*cough (Sony's trash and the best spiderman movie had to be made by someone else)