Are there any good wuxia-esque comics or otherwise comics with great fight scenes?

Are there any good wuxia-esque comics or otherwise comics with great fight scenes?

The original Iron Fist run.

Kagan McLeod's Infinite Kung Fu is one huge massive Wuxia love letter, and it has some fantastic action. Story gets a bit convoluted at times, but otherwise it's a great read.

I liked it, even though it did get kind of confusing. Are there any plans for a sequel?

Issue numbers?

Nope. Not that I know of.

That looks kinda shitty

The art grows on you.

This, and also, McLeod went over the artwork and retouched/revised it a lot for the TPB.

Here's the same page as before, for comparison.

It's got a note in the front from Gordon Liu, which piked my interest more than anything else

It's not that, it's the dialogue and the lame layout with little panels with just hands and attack names. Very static.

Just get the Marvel Classics Iron Fist TPB. It covers the origin all the way to the first showdown with Davos.

Immortal Iron Fist isn't that "wuxia"-ish in tone (aside from the tournament) but the fight scenes are heavily inspired by it

I know that. I liked the Immortal run, but I've heard bad things about Living Weapon.

Not really wuxia but Feng Shen Ji is a manhua with great art and great fights

Historical manhua is kinda obscure thing even among weebs. Telling the truth i tried few titles, but found them boring, despite of good art.

>no mention of Jademan comics
As always, Sup Forums is full of fucking casuals.

Anything with Mike Baron as the artist, honestly.

Isn't the art kind of bad? And where can you download them from?

Dragon Tiger Gate is such a better name. Also I can't stand their eyebrows.

For mainstream HK wuxia manhua, I prefer Fung Wan (Storm Riders)

Who's the Master?!?!

I've always stuck with the books instead of comics or manga, but damn I want to get into it more.
Time to move the fuck away from Louis Cha and Gu Long's shit though

I have a hard time enjoying written fight scenes.

Understandable, I have an overt imagination and I work in physical therapy so I can picture the written fights better.
Sometimes the picture ruins the imagination for me, especially when we are supposed to have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN UNDER THE HEAVENS and the art style makes her look like a potato to me