Did you ever watch PBS at your grandmas house?

Did you ever watch PBS at your grandmas house?

nah I just watched it in my own house

I was around the age where I started realizing PBS sucked when Dragon Tales aired.

Shit was gay. Arthur was way better.

Yeah, she would smack me with a ruler whenever she caught me humping the tv because I saw Cassie.

I watched at home sometimes for the hot, pink dragon

What is it about Cassie that people here keep emphasizing her? If Wheezie wasn't connected to her brother would more of you choose her?

The only things I remember watching at my grandparents house were Lost in Space & Land of the Giants.

No, she was not attractive

>seems lanky because of giraffe neck
>hair looks like wilting plant
>beefy arm
>retard face
>beady eyes
>too reptillian looking with the croc mouth

Cassie looks like a cute pink little princess

The few that want to fuck Wheezie probably wouldn't if you separated her from Zak.

No, my grandma's house had nothing but Channel 47 Telemundo with the terrible soaps, 'game shows' that were an excuse for T&A to jiggle everywhere and futball.

I'm the outlier then. As a kid I wanted to be paired with Zak and Wheezie because they were bigger and seemed more fun with their dynamic.

Test.

I'll test you to best you
You were born in a test tube
You're so unknown, nobody would even arrest you
You look like your mama dressed you and you're so much broker than me, and I'm less jew
I would never profess to caress you, but I might create a breed of evil spiders to infest you because I detest you
But I wouldn't molest you, I can't stand you clothed much less nude
I'd just shoot you in the chest too
Why don't you take a fucking rest, dude

>What is it about Cassie that people here keep emphasizing her
I thought it was just one guy.

Unfortunately, yes. Didn't watch PBS outside of that

I would fuck Wheezie and Zak desu

I want to do lewd things with the pink dragon.

The opposite. I was a poorfag without cable so I had to watch PBS growing up and got to watch Nick and CN at my grandma’s house.

No, but I watched it at your grandma's house.

Nope I was at my own house eating cinnamon toast crunch. And watch Author, Zaboomafoo, Zoom, Mr. Rogers, Between the Lions, & THIS.

no I watched nicktoons and Toon Disney

Watched it my own house, user. I also watched it religiously growing up. Zack and Weezy where the best dragons

>Between the Lions
Patrician taste

Hahaha got damn it I was eating nachos you bastard

Yeah, but I switched to Boomerang and Nicktoons once she got cable since I didn't get those channels at home

Did you watch George Shrinks?

Similar here. My dad's parents was initially the only place I could watch cable shows, and that was very rare. Eventually my family got Dish, but then when I stayed at my mom's parents' (which I did a lot because they live so close) I would have to watch PBS Kids.

It wasn't so bad. PBS always had pretty good programming.

There was a solid three months when I was a kid where we couldn't afford cable. I could barely pick up PBS, and remembered watching Cyberchase and Between The Lions every day. Once I got cable back, I never watched PBS again, but those shows weren't bad.

The original nu-male soyboy.

He was the worst.

Hell Yeah I did. I was jealous of his little toy car.

>nu-male soyboy.
>has the biggest dick
how can white-bois even compete?

He was a wuss and sometimes downright selfish

Glad to hear.

>He was a wuss and sometimes downright selfish
He was like Max in that way. They were all children acting like children in a children's show.
Their parents show that all of them will be almost as big as giants they encounter.

SHAKE YOUR DRAGON TAIL

She's cute and I wanna protect her smile

every damn afternoon