Since she’s technically a toy, would she come to life in the toy story universe?

Since she’s technically a toy, would she come to life in the toy story universe?

They would kill themselves for being raped by unwashed disgusting neets

tell me it doesn't talk

At what point does inorganic material gain sentience?
Hypothetically, if a kid liked to play with a brick, would that qualify it as a toy?

Yes.

What if I just want to cuddle her?

They're like tulpas, if the kid believes they're sentient, then they're sentient.

fatchick or whiteknight?

I do hope eventually the janitors will start taking out your thinly veiled advertisements.

Politely saged

And to think they wasted their shot at a Ghost in the Shell movie on ScarJo.

didn't realize the technology had gotten that good

Don’t most toys find joy in pleasing their owners?

but user, that's what makes them feel lewd, they enjoy it, those dolls life for the lewdness, how more dirty the stuff hotter they feel

Either way a pussy, nonetheless

I know where you got that picture you faggot

what is that?

"Why has Andy only played with you for the past couple of months? What do you have that we don't?
*gestures to her whole body

>Jessie starts adjusting her costume to dress more provocatively.

w-where?

I imagine she's like a Godzilla to them, though I'm sure she could be of great help simply because of her size. That is if she isn't a cunt.

This shillmemeing is getting old

someone posioned the dickin' hole !

I'm sure that's her skin. Maybe if she flopped to the ground in provocative positions that'd get Andy's attention.

It would be better as Pygmalion 3.0 - doll gains intelligence, her incel owner realizes his wrongdoings and sets her free before he castrates and kills himself.
Society applauds.

>fat chick jokes
yawn

friendly reminder

>she's a huge bitch
>toys constantly give her shit
>she punishes them
"Huh... why the hell is my sheriff woody doll stuffed up the doll? How drunk was I?"

Chobits was better.

cringe