How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

White males make up approximately 5% of world population.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHoAvArCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chimamanda

More like Chimpanzee

Oh, NOW they're fucking interested in language.

The fuck is Aunt Jemima doing on the news.

RARE

Who wrote the modern day English dictionary? I'll give you a hint it was a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

What is there to say?

SJWs have been using this technique for years.

I don't give a shit what some literally who negress thinks and neither should you.

Apathy is an unbreakable shield against crybaby identity politics.

>white people created racism
>white people can't define racism

Support all SJW horseshit. They won us the election.

it feels good to be hated for being so powerful a few days after taking power for the first time in over a century

Everybody who speaks English gets to collectively decide what the word "racism" means, in English

And since the concept can be translated between languages basically everybody gets to decide

The meaning of words is not determined by the dictionary, the dictionary is just a summary or report of how words are used by individuals in general

>Because of you race, you dont have the right do stuff.

pretty racist to be honest.

>her stupid line

appeal to accomplishment fallacy

>standing up to your parents
>When you are not under their roof

Amazing courage. Brava!

"However as a white male I get to define what genocide means. Go back to Africa nigger."

Today, Argentina is white

The clip is egregious.
>why don't you talk about the Knights of Columbus? You probably don't even know who the Knights of Columbus are
>another extremist group
Fuck this shit. These people are cluelessly ignorant.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHoAvArCo

tell her to define feminism back home

The reaction to this on twitter made me want to slit my own fucking throat

isn't Brazil super racist between blacks, indigenous and Euro-mixed? Isn't Japan super racist towards Koreans? Didn't they only take like 500 Syrian refugees, and only the doctors and lawyers?
Weren't the Hutu and Tutsi racist in Rwanda?

Than she, and everyone else, needs to be sent back to where they came from.

Let them die of starvation while flies infest their eyes--stupid piece of shit parasite.

Kek'd

holy bawls. I always thought the BBC was one of, if not THE most objective news sources in the world.
>catholic males
>extremists

>Than
kys moron

I think the point was that neither of them even knew who the Knights of Columbus are.

>hillshill using a True detective pic
>the first season is about A FUCKING PEDO RING with possible collusion with politicians
oh the ironing

Japan took six(6) ``refugees''.

I'd tell her that "racism" is a part of the English language, a creation of white people, therefore, we are the only people that get to define it if race really matters to her.

W H E R E

Lol, she claims that group founded on the idea of helping poor widows is extremist.

It was a strange exchange.

She kept saying Trump was "objectively racist" but couldn't give an example or define what that meant, just that she knew as a POC and nobody else could, which is surely what defines something as subjective.

I think she got "explicit" and "objective" confused actually.

America is a white homeland

"She asked a question about the KKK that hasn't been engaged with, and instead we're being told there's this other group called the Knights of Whoever." Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

It makes me feel like we should throw niggers out of the country because America is clearly not diverse enough.

Is Donald Trump racist?
white male: what did he say that's so racist?
host: thank you, we've run out of time

you can't ask a highly controversial question like this and stop before you get to the bottom of it. what is this, clickbait?

>I think there is a refusal to accept reality
>now let me tell you about how Donald Trump is racist because my cherry picked group of less than 10,000 people that consists mostly of FBI agents endorsed him.

this is the defining feeling of our times.

On the one hand - you have the lefty feeling of superiority - when a minority 'puts down' a white man by pointing out he's a white man. This gets the same kind of applause of say.. fat kids owning a bully.

Then, you have the feeling that you want to tear your eyes out because no one can see the stupidity - nor is anything being said.

It is like they want to energise the far-right and feed leftist stupidity...

didn't we invent English, can decide how I want it's my fucking language