The Republican Party

What went wrong?

Republican Party is a meme.

*What went right

theodore was harsher on immigration than turmp could ever hope to be

Nothing went wrong. He's more progressive than Abraham Lincoln. A good-choice for a left-center president. In 8 years, we might even get a right-winger in the office.

>look, a picture of this candidate coughing next to some planned shots! That'll show them.

It's funny you mentioned Teddy though. If I had to guess at what an 8-year Trump presidency would look like, it's fucking Teddy. It will mean infrastructure development that will shape America for the next century.

Worst case scenario is that he becomes a GOP puppet and does a bunch of retarded shit like trashing net neutrality. If that happens, there will hopefully be a sane democrat to replace him.

It was the only choice.

>climate change denial
>infrastructure development that will shape America for the next century
sure looks like it

god damn lincoln was such a piece of shit

Images with color?

well he was going to send most of the niggers to liberia if he lived

Talk to China about it, cunt. If none of you foreign cunts are going to bite the bullet for some polar bears, we sure as hell aren't.

>Wrong

We got colored TV.

>Lincoln
>believed in permanent inequality of the races
>roosevelt
>believed in complete assimilation, official english, and no heritagefagging
>Eisenhower
>his immigration policy was literally named "Operation Wetback"
>Trump said le mean things xD

>Worst case scenario is that he becomes a GOP puppet and does a bunch of retarded shit like trashing net neutrality. If that happens, there will hopefully be a sane democrat to replace him.
If that happens, we need to fuck his shit up in congress and deny him a second term. I'm still hoping he'll be Teddy-lite. Strict immigration policies, plenty of spending on infrastructure, etc

This very much so. While I am worried about our National Parks under a largely modern GOP government, everything else is set in the stage for Trump to go full Bull Moose in terms of isolationist and reformist policies.

I pray some other large and influential figure can get Trump's ear and solidify the sanctity of the NPs. They're the one issue I'm pretty staunchly leftish on.

Well, China and India are only willing to enforce these norms if the West does. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter, since the US lowered its carbon emissions just by switching to natural gas. If Trump's pro-fracking, then he's basically anti-climate change

>Bull Moose in terms of isolationist
Nigger what?

Cherry picking photos

Don't know.

Ike a cute!

there, fixed

I was hoping for Ike Cream

Anyway, Trump breaks the string of neocons and globalist neolibs. In some ways, he does bring the Republican party closer to its roots. His fiscal policy could be more prudent though, if he actually introduces the promised cuts, the US will have to rely on usury for quite some time.