Dreamers

So, Sup Forums, should children who were brought here illegally at the age of 3 be deported, or should they go to Harvard Law School and become Supreme Court Justices?

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/immigrant-students-worry-trump-will-end-dreamer-program/

Do the children of thieves get to keep what their parents stole?

There is no age requirement attached to trespass laws. If a minor kills someone should we let them go?

My 3 yr old son just said "How will Trump's foreign policy affect foreign relations with various NATO allies." Horrible.

They should be given amnesty--there's no reason to deport people who are Americans in every way except citizenship status.

Well, the children of the people who stole America from the Indians still own it, don't they? (Yes, I'm trolling.)

Tell me again... What is the constitutional definition of American?

Nope. Can't escape your past. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, criminal.

You know I'm real sad and all about all of the supreme court justices we're turning away and all, but the law is the law.

I think I was pretty clear in describing that they are constitutionally not Americans. They did not make the choice to come here (they were minors and couldn't consent) so they should not be forced to leave. That's especially true if they are otherwise law-abiding and contribute to society.

Yes. After murdering absolutely everyone. Forgive me if I have no desire to be on the other end of that stick.

You are comparing literal murder with someone who didn't have a choice in them breaking the law because they were too you? Lol

They all have to go

>literally shaking

Sins of the literal father nigga. Pops can't steal you a new car for your birthday. Besides who are we to just accept children who were basically kidnapped from their motherland? I wouldn't want to grow up in Russia just because somebody brought me there when I was a kid.

kek

I have an honest question. Why do you want to give citizenship to the illegals so bad? You know they didn't come here honestly. You know that a good majority of them are a strain on vital civil services.
Even if you ignore these last 2 facts having a such loose control can let potentially dangerous people into this country. We already have a crime problem in this country, why make it worse? I honestly think you're just you want to pad the minority votes for your party but please blue pill me.

>break the law and use your children to get away with it
>shocked, scared, and literally shaking when it comes back to haunt you
Eternal Plight of the Latrino

>should illegals be kicked out
>should illegals get insane levels of gibs

GET THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes, they became guilt upon becoming old enough to understand their crime and not correcting it

Yeah, but if you've lived in the 3rd world your whole life and suddenly someone said you can live in the U.S you would jump at the opportunity. That's like spending your whole life living in the yard and then moving into the house.

>give amnesty to anchor babies
NO

Deport

Maybe they should enlist and make themselves useful as cannon fodder in some shit afghan corridor.

Mexican kids are raised to be even more obnoxious than their parents. They identify as Mexicans, and hate Trump and actually belive that their country is better.

t. child of Mexican immigrants

they should be stabbed to death with bayonets

No, if i lived in the third world my whole life I'd be running the cartels by now. But I get your point. Everybody wants to be an american. Big fucking surprise. Well america don't want everybody. So peace out girscout. Pack your bags. I can't wait to call in a task force personally.

I reckon deport all the white trash dumbshit virgin losers who voted for Trump. Deport them to Indiana or some other Republican shithole, put a big wall around it. You're welcome.

What's the parents opinion on that? I mean do they not realize why their parents came to the U.S?

Using emotion for power; nothing new to see here.

>Aleman

Doesn't sound latino

U.S soldier btw don't let the flag fool you.

I've been to a lot of different countries and I really don't hate the people. Many of them dream of coming to the U.S. They ask me why it's so hard and I always explain that our resources aren't infinite and things would get shitty real quick if we didn't control the influx of people.

>I mean do they not realize why their parents came to the U.S?
it's widely accepted to hate the US just by virtue of being a brown immigrant

The parents usually also have the same opinion. They bump shitty Mexican music in their cars at full volume, hang the Mexican flag in their homes, refuse to learn English, and always vote Democrat.

I live in Arizona btw

illegals are a cancer that needs to be wiped out

Natural born citizen, it's right there in the constitution.

You'd probably be just another peasant. You're a loser in the states, why wouldn't you be a loser in Bangladesh? Everyone wants to be American? Lol. You're not even in the like, top ten first world countries. You guys are famous for being ignorant retards.

First post is best post

Stay mad phonememer.

>Ignorant retards

Please explain this to me. Not being a dick I want an honest opinion.

It's wrong to break up families.
Of course they should be deported with their parents.

Super nationalist, religious, don't know anything about other countries, racist, rednecks, backwards social policies, etc

You failed civics, shithead. Go read up on the 14th ammendment.

even after being deported, dreamers still have a substantial advantage over the average mexican that didn't illegally cross the border

so what is the issue here?

Posterity