When are we going to admit we got played...

When are we going to admit we got played? Trump will not build a wall he will not deport the illegals and he will not bring jobs back. We got played pol we should've known the Jews wouldn't let someone anti-establishment be president. We got played pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zq3EgzsNIDM
youtu.be/-pOs99OZN1g?t=22m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

The only ones who got played are liberals

I think most people were into Trump for the memes. The man is too good to be true, so of course he played us. Picking Priebus just now confirmed it

The only good that will come out of this is the liberal butthurt

This must be your first election. They never do what they promise. The whole thing is a sham. Welcome to politics kid.

You can't possibly tell me you're surprised the New York Billionaire investor is friends with the Jews.

Like you can't be that deluded.

I've known but i let the memes and hype cloud my judgement just like it has with most of Sup Forums

>CTR just keeps on shilling even without getting paid for it
I admire your work ethic my friend

No one is surprised he is a friend with the Jews but he is a straight up shill for Israel

You stupid jungle monkey I'm not saying Shillary would be better I'm just saying he's another puppet

I know friend, you're just CONCERNED about what he is doing right?

We always knew this.

According to Netanyahu: He has talked with both candidates. "Whoever Wins, We Expect America to Remain Faithful."

Is there any republican that doesn't gush over Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=zq3EgzsNIDM

oh look.. a CTR..
Must be hard work putting this together.. I hope it pays well

To build a wall across all of Mexico would cost the entirety of NASA's budget, and then some. Saw it on Adam Ruins Everything.

GOD DAMNIT YOU 911 DIGIT FUCKING
C

U

C

K

FUCK YOU

CTR

FUCK YOU IN YOUR SHITHOLE FAGGOT CUMDUMPSTER ASSHOLES

YOU GOT BTFO

YOU ARE LOSING YOUR JOB IN JANUARY

GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND JOIN US BEFORE ITS TOO LATE YOU SAD EXCUSE FOR HUMAN FLESH

He's not going to war with Russia though

>We got played
>we

speak for yourself
if you insist on believing what other people say you are nothing more than a brainwashed cuck

I'm not a robot

Bullshit,Millions of Illegals are costing much more then the wall.

>believing this

>CTR not even bothering to say how we got "played" this time

israel is under controll by (((them))) just as much as the rest of us, probably even more.

(((they))) are not jews, (((they))) are the ones that tell you they are jews, but are not. the synagog of satan. they are our enemies. real jews hate those as much as we do. him meeting with king kike could just be to tell him to fuck off. either way lets wait for him to take office first and see what he does. if he sells us out he will hang like the rest.

full video of congress clapping

youtu.be/-pOs99OZN1g?t=22m24s