Donald

These fucking shills are chomping at the bit.

Is this what we should expect every time Trump makes a move? Fifty threads feigning worry and fear?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/
space.com/33890-planet-nine-existence-evidence-grows.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

like it or not Sup Forums is the center of Trump support on the internet (/r/thedonald bans). Gonna be a lot of shit slinging the next few years.

i say bring it on. this is the crucible in which bullshit is burned away

>this is the crucible in which bullshit is burned away
Good point.

What exactly is the title of magazine?

Predictive programming.

we're being raided by leftypol on cripplechan

they wanted to laugh at us if trump lost so they're butthurt

spiegel.de/international/

The mirror

what do you care? nibiru is literally the closest to its perihelion ever. not much time left now

looks like you know already anyway
>Wormwood

Oh, I know. I'm just riding it out. I know there's not much to be done.

space.com/33890-planet-nine-existence-evidence-grows.html

>These fucking shills are chomping at the bi
The incompetent shills who are on Sup Forums are the ones who didn't get the message that their pay is now for rioting.

Or maybe they just missed the bus to the riot.

bump in protest of 24/7 purity spiral concern shillsing

This World is too corrupted by Social Justice. Initiate Exterminatus.

For the next four years all you are going to see is
>TRUMP BTFO
And it will turn out that it is just some dumb liberal hyperventilating over a cuckingtonpost article.

That seems like a totally appropriate and factual headline for a national newspaper.

One could say the same thing for almost every headline from the New York Times. The Times even makes the weather a political statement.

May the Times and its employees rot in hell.

Der Spiegel is one the worst fucking magazines in germany. I swear our media must burn down, every single one working there must hang. There isn't a single big paper or TV station which isn't completely leftist or cuckservative at best. We don't even have stuff like Infowars you guys have.

That's what makes them so pathetically obvious
They're afraid of everything

Sup Forums takes what normies are most afraid of and puts a hat on it.

>they'll never win because they're all losers

der spiegel is full of clinton shills. immediately after the election they also jumped on the "trump won because of dumb white men" bandwagon

Every newspaper except the JF did this.

I think Focus is alright.

You guys have to understand that most of the media in germany is controlled by a group that has its seat in the US. We're basically getting the exact same liberal propaganda that you do, it's pure globalist shilling on all channels all the time.

I only know their website and it's literally BILD tier. Click bait and meme news everywhere.

>spiegel
just look at the frontpage of spiegel online
>"Trump will zwei bis drei Millionen Migranten abschieben"
left out of the headline is that he wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants. fucking lügenpresse

I agree that it is a bit more clickbait, but the articles themselves seem more objective.

>Der spiegel
Your language sounds hilarious, krauts

WAS WOLLEN SIE DAMIT SAGEN HERR AMERIBRO? ICH DENKE DER SPIEGEL IST EIN SEHR LINKS LEHNENDE ZEITUNG.

>eine
fuck

Und Ich fühle mich gut!

the liberals are gonna be really confused when they connect their doomtrump memes to evangelion and find high energy maga memes in the comments of these videos

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

Those Krauts sure do lack originality, don't they?