OUR CARTOON PRESIDENT EPISODE 1 IS OUT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zbrdfG6CX68

Lil Bush 2.0

lol republicans are stupid LMAO

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
okay whatever

>be me haitian
>video not available in your country
what did they mean by this?

Please view this video at shithole.ru

funnier than modern simpsons.

really gave it a fair shot, but the liberal memes weren't funny when the election was going on
why are they still telling the same stale jokes?

the way it comes across is they are so insecure about the fact people really like him, so they had to create an alternate reality to support their narrative

I wish artists weren't so brainwashed.

Russian detected

Why are you unconditionally inviting Sup Forums to our board, OP?

Because Colbert is madly tsundre with Trump, and wants the world to know without explicitly saying that he wants his orange cream filled twinkie inside his cumdumpster of an anus

Who's the guy with the harelip?

Wubba lubba dub dub!

This idea didn’t work with Lil’ Bush and it won’t work here. I don’t even like Trump and I’m sick to death of jokes about him. It’s like when the world collectively agreed to run Chuck Norris jokes into the ground and make them unfunny.

Sup Forums existed before the board was ever created. It was called “Sup Forums”, where people expressed opinions freely and didn’t get dismissed with labels unless the label was “faggot.”

you can't make the current shitshow a comedy/satire because it's already that insane.

actually that would be kinda cool if like a good chunk of the show was "reenacting" events but like only south park has the production time. to say nothing of the staffs being good enough to pull it off

kek

Stephen Colbert's obsession with Donald Trump kind of worries me.

>thread about this on Sup Forums
>no thread on Sup Forums
This is worrisome fro reasons I can't fully explain.

>30 minute episodes
I ain't watching this.

lets play a game

He'd been a Joke character in media for decades well before 2016. Don't see how anything was going to have traction poking fun at a guy who had always been pinned with that.

Let me guess every joke without even watching it for I am a great magician.
>Small hands
>Orange
>Toupee
>Russia
>Muh stolen election
>Muh popular vote
>muh pussy grab
>something something incest
>omg look at this bitch eating crackers like she owns the place
>pence zapping gays
>ted cruz as zodiac killer
>rubio is a robot
Am I close?

It shot him to number 1 in late night, anyone with half a brain would keep on the gravy train as long as possible.

Besides, Trump was the same way with Obama.

Watched almost ten minutes, had to stop.

Animation is stiff and lifeless which would be passable for a show like this if they at least had a decent art style, which they don't. The voices are all terrible, they don't even sound like bad impressions, they just sound like normal people voices that vaguely resemble who they're spoofing.

Loooots of weird long pauses too for some reason, they seem to take a long pause after every "big" "joke". Terrible pacing too,if there was ever a show that needed to be 11 minutes it's a thin "good for a quick laugh" premise like this...but at 27 minutes it drags and bores and is a waste of time.

Lastly, who is this show for? It doesn't have the savage Trump bashing that Colbert fans would want/expect, it's extremely mild. But it is still clearly very left wing in a way that will alienate any Trump folks from ever watching. It almost feels like a show for college aged stoners who are like "DRUMPF SUCKS LOL" but don't actually care about the government or the issues.

Replace tube with pak and it plays for everyone

Oh we're gonna have something about Pence repression of his own gay urges. No doubt about it.

>tfw when you wish Russia was actually planning an invasion just to give these fags something to complain about.

>comments are disabled
Hehe

thanks user!

lol

Pottery

Christian Bale?!

That's able-ist

lil bush is actually really funny to me

Okay Sup Forums, how would you make a political cartoon following a president?

Doesn't have to be a present day one or even a US president, so go nuts.

>Step 1: Don't make a political cartoon

Makes him good money, tru!p did relatively the same and look at him now.

It sucks though, I still really like Colbert and miss the repor'

>washed up football player vs Billionaire

Really?

Least have it be a foil that makes sense like Elon or something.

>8" tyrone with chiseled abs vs fat old oaf who can't even get it up

The choice is obvious.

You're time is over, whiteboi.

It's honestly sad. His speech DURING ELECTION NIGHT was talking about how the nation is too polarized and full of hate and poison, that indulging in it felt good but needed to be resisted because real problems required people to be adults.

And now he's the worst of the bunch.

Clone High

This is funny in a timely sort of way. No one will get it in 5 years.

>And now he's the worst of the bunch.
>now
Kek

Why didn't Hollywood satirize Obama or Hillary?

you know why.

Do you really have to ask?

What he meant by that speech is that the people he disagrees with need to give up their positions and agree with him
He never imagined that he would lose, so it's okay for him to be polarizing

A mix of black lagoon, the punisher, judge dredd, and jackie chan adventures that ends each episode with comfy historical factoids about the philippines.

It was only okay to knock Hillary in 2008.

its the only arrow he's got in his quiver now. He really can't do his cable bit because that was a whole satire show built around that idea.

Maybe if he was the Late Late show he could play with theatrics but as it is now he's kinda stuck format wise.

Not really entertaining when his just about all his bits all fall to Trump and not just a variety of nonsense.

they weren't as entertaining as trump or even bush. Also obama was black and hillary was never the president.

I hope this is rhetorical

Which is weird, because even Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter were satarized.

Dr Strangelove: TAS

Bill was satirized plenty after the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Let’s not rewrite history here.

>Colbert is madly tsundre with Trump,
Now this would be funny instead of this trash. Colbert being like the new Helga.

That's what I said, user.

Why not some refreshments first?

This actually makes Trump look good.

Orange, small hands, Russia and wall.

How accurate of a summation is that cause I ain't clicking that shit.

I miss conservative Colbert

As a fan for decades until 2017, if he just did the Colbert report again he'd be the #1 show on TV

melania gets blacked and trump's kids admit on the news they're all controlled by russians

Stop flooding my country

So just a utter departure from reality. That's not even satire.

As a literal communist, this sucks shit.

>I miss conservative Colbert
Are you retarded?

Conservative Colbert was a character.

Political talk shows went downhill after Obama was elected
After that there was an unspoken rule not to mock the president or Democrats. Were now at a point where being conservative in Hollywood gets you blacklisted

So just actual propaganda then.

If anyone ever has to ask why Colbert's comedy is least subtle and most obnoxious it has ever been, this retard right here is the answer.

exactly. Without that veneer it just doesn't fit as well trying to play it "straight".

its like how Comedy Central utterly failed at doing a InfoWars satire buy not having something who also acts like a shirt stripping lunatic as their main guy.

>Lil Bush 2.0

That bad, huh?

Obama and Hillary didn't demand people to take themselves seriously.

Look, you guys should realize by now that the more somebody tells to not make fun of them, the more people will make fun of them. Dobson, Chris-chan, and so on. So when you have a man who is deluded in thinking that he is a genius and everything he does is right, and absolutely loathes any joke made at his expense (see: demanding nobody make a joke about how much he makes at his own Comedy Central roast), guess what people will do?

Obama took Trump's accusations that he wasn't American and joked about that. If the roles were switched, Trump would spend days on Twitter saying that he is a TRIED AND TRUE American who is so American he can recite all fifty states.

>why can't they be redpilled like us

>Obama took Trump's accusations that he wasn't American
You realize Hillary is the one who started those accusations, and Trump latched on because he used to be/still is friends with the Clintons right? I'm honestly half-convinced Trump was a Ross Perot move that backfired spectacularly.

>it’s a “some = all” argument
What else you got?

>the turtle McConnell
gotta admit I chuckled.
Better Lil' Bush than That's my Bush, seriously the whole "tv show about the sitting president!" thing crashed pretty hard during the Bush years, liberals need to fucking cool it with the political "comedy" or at least write a fucking joke instead of just playing a laugh track after you monologue your beliefs.

The Nixon White House with the Futurama Characterization and VAs.

Well it's true, regardless of what Sup Forums thinks

Whoa man, Thats My Bush! was MILES better than Lil' Bush.

TMB made you laugh, even if sometimes the jokes weren't specifically about Bush himself. Lil' Bush was just painfully unfunny.

Bush was boring as fuck, that's why all parodies about him failed.

Well yeah, but at least they're more tolerable than the left at the moment. I'd rather hang out with a dumbass than a smartass

>there will never be a cartoon about Hillary's election story
>it will never portray her as a Squidward-like straight man character constantly getting owned by a dumbass
>it will never reach the final episode where she's excited that it's finally over and she's going to win
>you will never see a cartoon hillary make this face

the soundtrack, the pace, everything about it sounds more like a part of a 2 hour movie than a short episode

Here's the thing: Trump is not funny. That a person like him not only exists but holds a position of power isn't a laughing matter. It's frightening, it's sad, it's embarassing, it's aggravating but it's not, by any means, funny.

It's funny in a cosmic sort of way

Tragedy and Comedy come from the same cloth my friend

Yeah, but how am I going to feel superior and smug if I don't laugh at my enemy?

People don't actually want to change things. People want to feel good. So instead of treating Trump like a sign that maybe American politics is in a bad place and doing something about that, it's easier to sit at home and go "Heh, I know he's bad, so that makes me smart. I win"

Trump himself is stupid, and many of the people he surrounds himself with certainly are.

Reality is funnier than fiction could hope to be

>boohoooo
What about choosing a counter candidate that didn't got fbi at their door next time?

>My 6 year old is crying because I told her that Trump is going to round us all up and put us in death camps
>See what kind of fear he's put into all of us? It's no laughing manner :(

I don't understand how people can dedicate their lives to focusing on Trump every single day. The thought of doing it for three more years seems exhausting.

Its amusing all the stupid shit he does but that also means that these parodies and satires become less effective, since they pale to the real comedy.

they aren't funny
the are the opposite of funny

Well for one thing I wouldn't try and make it topical because everything would become dated almost instantly. I also wouldn't focus on a single president, there's just not enough material without it becoming stale.

FPBP

*7 more years

"I hate politics"
Due to evens, Bob suddenly becomes the President of the United States. However, Bob didn't run for presidentcy. In fact, he is fully uninterested in Politics, he never even saw a voting cabine from the inside. And for reasons, he can't resign. Watch as Bob tries to survive the wacky political world and venture deep into the magical world of "Not Caring about Politics", only on The Hub

How relevant is this going to be when Trump resigns in 5 months?