Is Christianity going to make a comeback now?

Now that Trump is president, Pence is VP, Priebus is Chief of Staff, the Republicans control everything... Is Christianity making a comeback to save the West? It is an obvious fact that Christianity was the backbone of the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/bsb/john/4.htm
therightstuff.biz/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/
worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Himmler/himmlervoice.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_golden_verses_of_Pythagoras#The_Golden_Verses_of_Pythagoras
deoxy.org/gc.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think so, we had a big resurgence in the late 60's and early 70's when people were tired of the hippie shit, people are tired of hippie shit now too

Christianity never left.

It's just practiced by mostly cucks and non-whites now.

>mostly cucks
what state are you in?
that's nonsense unless you're on the westcoast or something

A new Golden Age is upon us

>Trump
>Christian
Come on, dude. You don't seriously believe that, do you?

About the best you can say is that Pence is Christian enough for the both of them.

>implying Jesus would deport illegals

we can spot our own, trump is a Christian

Christianity was invented by the jews to encuckify white Europeans.

You worship a semitic son of a prostitute.

christianity is a religion of weakness and guilt, literally a semitic mystery cult named after a jewish rabbi

nah

you're quoting the talmud word for word here

>Implying meme magic and reverence of the Gods and the Old Ways won't dominate in glorious NatSoc World Reich
Kike, Stick, etc.

LOL fuck off mooslum.

>we can spot our own, trump is a Christian

>le wishful thinking

Hey Rabbi whatcha doin?

>love and compassion are sgins of weakness

quite the opposite.

Please yes
atheism=ultimate cringe

>wishful thinking
on your part.
he has no respect for you people

Fuck off, this is a Kekist board. Christ is a false prophet.

It wouldn't be wholly outlandish to believe that Christianity was a method of indoctrinating Goyim into worshipping jews and Israel.

Seriously, the only reason most of America supports Israel is christcuckery.

>Celebrating your role model being impaled.

yes it is. 80% of todays christians are shitskins, evangelicals and catholics love jews, you deny the reality of race, you must accept refugees, the pope loves communists, ....

give it up already. it is a weak cult based on a resentful and cowardly morality, with the sermon on the mount as the Pinnacle of meekness, pacifism and cowardiness

if you actually followed the commands of kike lord Yeshua you would have no borders, invite millions of refugees and share the money of all rich to the poor niggers

>22 Who is the liar but the person who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This one is the antichrist: the person who denies the Father and the Son.
>23 Everyone who denies the Son does not have the Father either. The person who confesses the Son has the Father also.
> (1 John 2:22-23)

yeah the west coast has no Christians anymore.
I live in SF and most teens just believe in astrology

Actually yes

>yes goy jews totally invented it. stop believing in christianity now

on the contrary. I hate jews and do not trust them. can your faith say the same? no, you believe that if a kike is sprinkled with magical water he is one of you.

Yes. The Johnson Amendment will be repealed giving churches back political power.

>Worship Jew.
>Get cucked by niggers.
>Worship Kek.
>Win election.

Fuck that weak cross jockey.

Nope, the pendulum is going to swing hard against the midwest christian cucks tha tgot Trump elected and we're going to see a resurgence in theistic satanism.

Only in its esoteric or occult form. Churches are (((compromised)))

>You don't know what you're worshiping. We Jews know what we're worshiping, because salvation comes from the Jews.
>John 4:22

>I know the distress you are suffering and your poverty (but you are rich). I also know the slander against you by those who call themselves Jews and really are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. (Rev 2:9)

>Listen! I am going to make those people from the synagogue of Satan--who say they are Jews yet are not, but are lying--Look, I will make them come and bow down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. (Rev 3:9)

American Orthodox Church when

>being a goofball atheist
into the trash he goes

DUDE DON"T MAKE FUN OF MY RELIGOUS BELIEF, ATHIESTM ISNT A RELIGION DUDE ITS THE REJECTION OF PHONY GODS LIKE YOUR GOD LOL, FUCKING IDIOT WHO HAS TO GO TO CHURCH XDDxDDD CHECK MATE CHRISTKEK.

read the context, He's fucking with her
biblehub.com/bsb/john/4.htm

I'm not saying it's relevant to his governing ability, but the "grab 'em by the pussy" tape really should have clued you in, dude. And the fact that he's never been socially conservative at all. And also the fact that he never expressed any religious feeling until it became politically expedient to do so.

He's not a Christian, dude. At best he's Christian in the "go to church on Easter, at your wedding, and at your funeral" sense, and he's probably not even that.

Likely not

Jesus said things would get bad before He returned to restore order to Earth forever more (Matthew 24)

I think what we're seeing is people waking up and accepting Christ before the end

"And this know thou, that in the last days there shall come perilous times,

for men shall be lovers of themselves,

lovers of money,

boasters,

proud,

evil-speakers,

to parents disobedient,

unthankful,

unkind,

without natural affection,

implacable,

false accusers,

incontinent,

fierce,

not lovers of those who are good,

traitors,

heady,

lofty,

lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God,

having a form of piety, and its power having denied;

and from these be turning away, for of these there are those coming into the houses and leading captive the silly women, laden with sins, led away with desires manifold, always learning, and never to a knowledge of truth able to come"

-2 Timothy 3:1-7

>Also Jesus would never wear a MAGA hat, His kingdom is not of this earth

>Christians never sin
i'm not saying he's Christ reborn, i'm saying he believes in Jesus Christ.

I love when people say Christianity is for cucks when the average Christian is much more red pilled than the average non-religious idiot.

>“Believe Me, woman,” Jesus replied, “a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

thats even worse

> supporting christkillers because of christianity
Why are americans so stupid

It already is making a comeback.

I live in Maryland and can confirm that user's statement.

Reince is Orthodox. He will usher in a wave of American Orthodoxy.

I mean, it's the current year!

Read this;

>therightstuff.biz/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/

Then read the classic from a close friend of der Fuhrer himself;

>worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Himmler/himmlervoice.html

at this point not sure if joking or reddit

christianity is nothing but religious marxism

>Christianity was the backbone of the West
The key word here is "was".

If anything, I'd say that our once great Christian country is now dominated by those who are agnostic or even atheist. I'd love to see that trend reverse and have us become a solid Christian nation again, but that's highly unlikely.

That's going to require a great shift in society.

In the meantime, let me know if people have the guts to say "Merry Christmas" this Christmas season, instead of the incredibly gay "happy holidays" that everybody says.

If the Christmas trend reverses, then maybe, just maybe, society can also be changed as well.

guy is a literal nutcase.

Christianity is the central pillar of the West together with Greek philosophy. No one in their right mind can deny that.

>Is Christianity going to make a comeback now?

No, too little too late. Too feminist too misandrist.

I can quote words too:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_golden_verses_of_Pythagoras#The_Golden_Verses_of_Pythagoras
So what?

what does that have to do with what me and the other user were talking about?

Wait - do some people genuinely not think Jesus was a Jewish invention?

Or is this a weak new meme?

dear god, they're more superstitious than creationists

How do I into Christianity christbros?
Don't really know of any churches around and I was raised in a household where nobody was religious, but I think I might have a bible sitting around somewhere.

Maybe in Poortugal, but not here. Most Christians accept the "muh 1 race the human race" shit.

exactly. people need to stop LARPing about deus vult or whatever, and look to the future.

Christianity was great because its greco roman background and european white believers. that is gone, and so are its redeeming qualities

More like Anglo philosophy.

Magna Carta was more influential than Plato's Republic.

Last time we tried that. God btfo of a tower/city. Try again.

Christianity just took the good parts of Greek philosophy and applied it to their shit-tier scriptures.

Christianity is trash, you're a dumb Serbshit and Christian Sup Forums is stupid as fuck.

>can't recognize shitposting
c'mon m8

virtually all historians acknowledge He was a real person.

Not understanding the eternal Jew and his lies. Not understanding Old Judaism and old Talmudism. Being this retarded

Imo not nation wide

But since liberals aren't in power anymore, christians will resume their missionary work, which is a good thing.

>"We are going to be saying merry christmas again"

What all of you going to do when you die and find out that Jesus is actual real? Too late. You lose in this life AND in the afterlife. So sad.

Any evidence for that at all, beyond "I really, really, really want it to be true"?

Jesus was a Jew, but the cultural character of Christianity is almost entirely Roman. It took on the traits of the society that gave you ... well, everything.

Minnesotafag here... I live in one of the most cringeworthy le reddit ass progressive states in the country. I noticed LAST YEAR that ALL the cashiers at the registers of ALL the places I did x-mass shopping at ALL not only said, 'merry christmas'... but almost went out of their way to say it.

Even shit libs get sick of being brow-beaten, soooo, I guess I'm optimistic....

literally mentally retarded

Wtf im in Cali we have planty of chistians

not just whites, most spics are catholic too

no, its a bad thing, this coin has two sides, one side is a fishman, the other side is a goatman that molests kiddo's (the elites). Plus they also all love niggers (are universalism) and its basically normal for every christian man to provide his wife with a complementary nigger to inseminate her every day.

Yes, fishman lovers are just nigger cum lovers. All of them. Fishman should be just covered in nigger cum instead of being on a cross.

TRIPS

OF

TRUTH

checkem losers

the burden of proof is on you, the man claims he believes.
showing that he's a sinner doesn't prove he's not (since there would be zero Christians.)

show some quote of him badmouthing Christianity.

Fuck off idiot christcucks!

Nice leap of logic, friend.

Just because there is evidence (read: not proof) Jesus Christ may have existed, does not prove the validity of your religion. It does not prove that God exists and does not prove that Jesus was supernatural in nature.

Fucking low IQ cuck.

The next step is to improve our race. Eugenics is too blunt - genetic engineering will allow us to isolate the best genes, the very best genes, and insert them into all children.

When we speak of 'good genes,' we mean 'good alleles.' An allele is a character substitution in the DNA code of a gene which changes the protein produced - ATCC instead of ATTC. The term also covers deletions, copies and insertions.

The white race is defined by certain alleles. Any sperm and egg could be designed to conform to the best set and combination of white alleles - all whites would be like the best of their race.

This page describes our new reality;

>deoxy.org/gc.htm

Well that's understandable, spics are known for their belief in catholicism, but whiny college bitches being agnostic and/or believing in astrology is just plain homosexuality

No, it's going to be superceded by the Cult of Kek.

Can't believe the number of retarded heretics in this thread right now.

>the average atheism

>tacitus didn't mention Christ
what the fuck, is that article real?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ

It's time to go home

Funny how kekism saved america and not christianity isn't it?

AMEN

>him: do people seriously believe jesus wasn't made up?
>me: most historians do
>you: nice leap of logic
k

have fun kneeling before muh jesus together with your equal human brethren in the faith.

christians are niggerlovers

>leave my safe space because you don't like Christianity

it's time to fuck off to reddit where you belong, shitstain

Explain to me why Christianity is better for western civilization than European paganism

>what the fuck, is that article real?

It's a medieval forgery. Get over it, Christfag.

shut and prep bull

So he lost a bunch of weight and grew a moustache after? He looks a lot better in the 2nd picture 2bh

>Explain to me why Christianity is better for western civilization than European paganism

It's not. Christianity = death and cuckoldry.