hiloli was loooooooong dead

Fuck trump
WEST SIDE MUTHA FUCKAS

Well OP wanted to test exactly that

I want you, Hillary, I really do.
I want you in prison.

should have worried more

degenerate fuckin shit

You grew up and became a witch with no magic power.

>Huuurr this baby pittbull is cute
>Why don't you love it now it's grown up and ripping your face off?

because of all the lies you told to make us think you were on our side when you were really selling us out for your own power and legacy.

this election was a choice between your first GF who was really hot but she knew you couldn't do better so she got away with treating you like shit and probably cheating on you too versus your first boss who was an obtuse, crude asshole and ran his company in a very selfish way that recognized only gains of wealth and power instead of talent and honor but he still was very successful anyway and besides being a fat prick with a nice car who fucks better girls than you he really wasn't a bad person.

the choice was between two shit, but one of the shits was actively harmful and deceitful while the other one was just careless about how he throws his weight around.

>has never had a pittbull

It was her turn
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

this faggot lyin

>has never had a pittbull

She won the popular vote,
2 million more votes

Oh I did, believe me ...

I love this video mayne

youtube.com/watch?v=BAcnugSf1pQ

Funniest thing is that she lost to a bunch of internet faggot meme lovers who worship a 3000 years old egyptian frog god of chaos and meme.

You don't have to lie about the numbers to make your point.

I have 3. only pittbulls raised by niggers maul children because they adopt their owners violent personality. a pittbull raised by lets say a loving white family will turn out loving and polite if given the right training.

bs pic, update your data

Of course he was. He just wants Sup Forums to get triggered with the pic being posted. You dont actually get permabanned dumbass

We wanted a real leader.

Because you're ugly and stupid. Now stop posting this picture

why do people even listen to this whore?

You had to cheat to defeat a 75 year old commie

When that graph was made there are still millions of uncounted votes

Hillary has quite a pleasant face, good cheekbone structure. But that awkward unnatural smile she does (like during the debates) is far too off-putting. I'm willing to bet that she lost quite a few votes purely off that.

We're no longer in the Cold War. Eavesdropping on friends is unacceptable.

She lost a few votes because the democrats are the working class party in our country, and SJW's have completely torn that relationship to the ground.
No white man wants to get off of work after spending a day of bending metal plates or whatever body-ruining job he has, only to find out that his child was denied a uni seat because there was a black kid with a 2.5 who wanted it too.

she wasn't in on the joke

tfw no Hilloli gf

because you cheated on me babe and I could have forgiven that but then you lied about it when I already knew.

You are a nigger, you have to go back. Pitbulls are garbage dogs that maul people unprovoked.

hory shet its true, they deleted all of the rodhams baby/childhood pics

Christ, nigga still looks the same. Probably still the same height too.

Ladies and gentlement, the qualifications of the average leaf voter, and an explanation for Trudeau.

only face of Hillary I could fap to

We want you to stay in kitchen and take care of grandchildren. Let those who are capable run the Office.

Because you used to have a southern accent

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

Underrated.

>only pittbulls raised by niggers

If you have a pitbull you are an honorary nigger. There is only one personality type that wants that breed of dog and that is niggers and white trash.

Yeah, I REALLY don't get what's handsome about that guy. You've got manly handsome, you've got dashing handsome, and you've got pretty boy handsome.
Trudeau looks like a thin Ron Jeremy who's trying to be dashing.

Can Justin Trudeau fix the vote with electoral reform? - Maclean's
www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/trudeau-fixing-the-vote/

Good thing Justin is Head of State for life

Imagine if she had a strong male figure in her life.

My ex pretty much has the same dead behind the eyes look that she has.

If she had a guy who gave her a good dicking every night instead of going to feminist meetings or whatever bullshit she did in college she would have turned out not crazy.

many decades of laughter ahead.

anymore examples of pittbulls mauling their owners "unprovoked"?

she was obviously a white nigger who did something to piss off the dog constantly. the pittbull killing her unprovoked seems farfetched to me seeing as how dogs don't kill without reason, they just bite if they are pushed to it.

justin trudeau is a great example of someone attacking the hand that feeds them unprovoked.

She also won the popular vote in the 2008 primaries

That didn't make her the nominee

What I want for you is to answer for all the crimes against humanity, murders and destroyed lives you have left in your wake in you short despicable life.

Not pretty enough.

Ayy the fuck?

War with Russia.

dogs are the niggers of animals, and pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.

only niggers own pitbulls. that makes pitbulls what, triple-nigger?

so if you have a German shepherd, does that make you an honorary Nazi?

i thought she was only a tv character on dumb disney kikeshit

You will always be my queen!

Liberals in the United States are unable to distinguish between people who are famous for accomplishing things, and people who are famous for being famous. A lot of them get their serious opinions about important issues from stand-up comedy sets and satirical talk show hosts.

I kind of noticed that when I was studying abroad. >>So and so comedian said something about something political
>so?
>>…

I mean come on, here people like some celebs and there is a bit of weird culture around them, but there isnt the sort of "omg a guy who pretends to be other people said we should do something, he's totally qualified to tell us what to do" shit culture

What did he do? Sorry I'm politically retarded.

You get a German Shepherd if you want a powerful but trainable dog for service, rescue, and other professional activities.

You get a Pitbull when you want to be able to leave your 24 pack of Milwaukee's Finest in the snow overnight without your neighbors stealing it to keep it cold for breakfast because you broke your refrigerator by bashing your half-breed child's head into it because he spilled your Meth on the floor.

How old is she is in this picture?

Sold all canadas gold forced open the borders insulted other nations usa russia and china specifically is forcing immigration through monetary incentives changed voting laws so he will remain head of state untill his death passed pedophile sex education laws for school kids pre highschool

Imported africans to fight a fire when everyone was asking to help the africans didn't fight the fire they are now on the run for rape murder theft ect AND the fire is still burning.

Assaulted a woman on the senate floor on live television because she voted against his forced euthenasia program.

the list goes on and on

lets not forget Sharia Law Zones

So you're saying they both make great guard dogs?

reminder that the guy in your pic is Canadian.

Why did you guys not want me?

Are you famous Sup Forums? I think I am!

Few months ago someone requested me and other d/ic/ks restore a old Hillary photo and my attempt landed on pic related last week!

>2016

Gross desu

No one tell them they are sick and force them to endure some serious diet ?

for someone to have gotten that fat in the first place means that they likely don't care and have given up on maintaining a healthy weight.

You often see people who get fat reduction surgery's gain the weight back over time.

oh shit, hes so cute, CUTE!

Like a pit bull?

Top laff

Because you looked like that when you were twelve and now your old and ugly.

Imo she would win if she still looked like that and was giving out free blowjobs

Lewd

Why isn't she in jail again?

mfw friend hashad multiple pitbull rosses entire life not 1 snapped

Because you're a fucking loser.

many reasons

Yeah, now HRC's popular vote margin has gotten even larger

Trudeau is a piece of shit but the "assaulting a woman" thing was completely overblown. NDP faggots were physically blocking and keeping the Conservative whip from getting to his station and starting the voting process, so Trudeau went down there and pulled him through, elbowing some NDP bitch in the tit by accident. Afterwards there was a huge hissyfit from the entire NDP block and she took the day off because she was too triggered to function.

But yeah, the imported niggers might be the most retarded idea he's had so far

It wasn't just overblown, it was a flat out fabrication. Unfortunately for Monsieur Le Faggot Trudeau, he will never wise himself to the ways in which he is no one's ally in politics and the same goes for the social justice hiveborg he panders to.

because the US doesn't elect garbage as president

What will happen to books like these now?