Let that sink in Sup Forums

Let that sink in Sup Forums

wtf i love obama now

wtf i love obama now

wtf i hate hate crimes now

False flags

This is really making me think

>implying I give a fuck about false police reports and fake stories people post on twitter

I was actually just attacked by a group of protesters for daring to say," Huh, maybe Trump won't be that bad after all."

Prove it never happened.

wtf i love watching my wife get fucked by niggers now

wtf i hate letting things sink in now

Liberals destroying property, hitting people, burning flags, threatening white women to kill them and rape to the first lady

>LOOK AT ALL THE HATECRIMES OF THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

There is no hope for those people, isn't it?

Fuck that. I will not let that sink in.

has obama had the most riots of all the presidents now?

Wtf I hate successful cultures now

Really makes me think.

Sorry but being triggered and/or making up stories on Facebook/Twitter aren't hate crimes. This is the United States, words can't be hate crimes. Europe can keep arresting people for teaching dogs to do Nazi salutes as a prank.

No.

Only one I have seen is feral niggers attacking elderly folk

>let that sink in
Another one for the ol' "phrases that the social media sheep have ruined" scrapbook.

can you drumfkins PLEASE stop raping people?

No there aren't.

But those hate crimes are all being committed by liberals against Trump supporters. The ones against liberals are apl being proven as frauds. For instance the Muslim student on trial for faking an attack by someone on a trump hat.

This

starting to sink.... ahhhh.... it's sinking!!! help help It's sinking... fuck you Reza Aslan. This used to all be level. FuCK YoU.

Trump only highlights an issue that exists in many Americans. A person is in control of themselves, they're using Trump as an excuse for something that they've always wanted to do. America is rotten from the inside out. Time to make it great again.

It feels so good to sink it in

This. Absolutely this.

>Don't get your way in an election
>Riot, protest, destroy property, assault people physically and verbally for supporting the candidate you don't like
>Blame them for "hate crimes"

wat

still floating sorry

also kys

yeah, trump really is at fault that all those who didnt vote him are sperging out

SAGE
A
G
E