At what age did you grow out of theism?

At what age did you grow out of theism?

Do you want a Fedora tip? Cause I'm not giving you one.

You don't grow out of theism, you grow INTO theism.

I grew out of atheism when I started 11th grade

>This is what christcucks believe

5 or 6, around the same time I grew out of having an imaginary friend.

I outgrew Atheism at 17

About twenty-one, I think

I was a genuine neopagan for many years if you can believe it, I prayed to the old gods (usually Odin, Thor or Freyr & Freya) regularly and it seemed to work, I even have a silver Thor's hammer pendant

But as much as I would like to have kept my faith, because it did feel good and did seem to work, believing in cosmic entities (or one entity) that you telepathically communicate with is just retarded and as much as I miss that time of my life I also regret it sort of

I think I never got into religion but I was raised roman catholic. I stopped attending church in my early teens. I've been highly interested in various philosophies on morality and ethical thought, though and I've read about various religions. So, I don't know, I'm still shaping my world view.

About 23-24.

Took me a while, I was edgy as fuck for years, but have evolved into a nice, pleasant deist and am content with that.

www.reddit.com/r/askreddit

There you go friendo.

>I was a genuine neopagan for many years if you can believe it, I prayed to the old gods (usually Odin, Thor or Freyr & Freya) regularly and it seemed to work, I even have a silver Thor's hammer pendant
fedora tier
t. ex-moon worshipper """pagan"""

>1 shitpost by this ID
>imbyling you don't have to grow out of atheism
sage

are you retarded?
how come can a sane man actually believe what the bible says? it's fucking retarded.
not even quran is as retarded as bible. and yes i read your bible. not even talking about how clergymen/jews changed the verses of bible :DDDDDDD

I had a fedora too, and I took selfies for facebook, it was the best and worst of times

now I don't have faith, I don't even have facebook, but at least I'm not praying to ancient idols

Luckily my parents didn't raise me to believe any of that bullshit.

17. I grew up in a very catholic house.
Of course, I don't tell anyone about it.

laws of physics, time, space, matter , energy and consciousness just popping into existence because a random explosion of nothing for no reason makes absolutely no fucking sense , sorry you cant wrap your brain around it atheists

>The creature above everything who created everything in our universe just popped into existence
This is what christards believe :-DDD

At what age did you grow out of every -ism?

Dddubbbbz and one true religion

Look at China's conversion rates

who cares? more than half of china is atheist. and atheists live in the northern part of China (mainly). those who convert are the religious chinese who mainly live in the south.
that does not change the fact that christianity is a retarded religion that makes even more less sense than islam

and the northern part of china is smarter than the southern part
coincidence? i think not.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, when your sentences seem child-like.

You remind me of atheists that think they're intellectually superior for "figuring it out," although that ironically goes against nihilistic/atheist-existentialist philosophical views. Reading/studying other religions doesn't make someone become irreligious, you obviously are a unaware of secular individuals that concert to religion via studying.

I understand that your country is still developing, but don't start it off on the wrong foot with a child-like mentality of philosophy or theology, you are literally the parallel of secular Mexicans that just discovered atheism is a thing.

After an edgy phase I had with 16-19 I started to read more into the Bible and became more of a religious man.
I guess I wanted to stick it to my catholic family, but now I regret it.

God exists outside of the concept of space and time,
trying to prove him scientifically doesn't make any sense.

i have no respect for religions. especially for abrahamic ones. sorry, not sorry. your religion deserves to die.

My goodness, you're egotistical. Calling a religion retarded doesn't make your position anymore valid, that's the equivalence of calling atheists autistic.

My point was that conversion would disprove your narrow-minded approach to how religion grows, yes my comment was note-worth because religion is growing in a secular country, thus breaking apart the notion that religion only occurs via indoctrination. Stop trying to shield your views by manipulating data.

My parents are non-practicing Hindus and i remember in high school when i was in my edgy atheist phase i said at the dinner "how can sky monkeys exist. its all bullshit." and my dad just laughed and told me to shut the fuck up and eat my food because only commie chinese folk are atheists
I also used to debate people on facebook posts about religion being a cancer etc etc.
To be fair i still think aspects of Abrahamic religions (namely Islam) are a cancer and need to be purged.

Anyone else have any cringe high school edgy atheist phase stories?

I never stated what I believe, but keep utilizing logical fallacies to support your poorly constructed views. You're an embarassment to atheists that actually try to put effort into discussions, lol

>God exists outside of the concept of space and time
your imaginary friend sounds like a mysterious man.
>trying to prove him scientifically doesn't make any sense.
yes. this is why religion makes no sense at all.
the retarded part of china is changing its religion. and china is a state atheist country
i hope there will be a new mao (or pol pot) to completely destroy religion in china.
nice taqqiyya

Both you and I know you're making up shit now, lmao, come on at least try, I'm cracking up right now lmao

I'd strongly suggest you look into data in regards to South Koreans that practice religion, and their educational attainment. Of course, your ego won't allow you to look over said data, but my point is that religion is growing in Asian countries, and in many, this is occurring amongst the young, wealthy, and educated. I would try to specify things for China, but it's difficult for that country in particular since many people illegal practice their religion. South Korea has a better set of information available on demographics in relation to said items.

>South Korea
yes. that's called "cargo cult". south korea is like your 51st state.
call me when north korea converts to christianity.

When I was 16, it wasn't until years later than I discovered the truth about the Gospel of Kek

>yes. this is why religion makes no sense at all.
Well, I guess to an atheist it wouldn't make sense.

>i hope there will be a new mao (or pol pot) to completely destroy religion in china.
You should read the Bible, maybe it helps you being less of a hateful person.

I didn't the thought of us being alone scares me and how do you exlaib magnets?

i did read the bible. the writer of bible is literally edgier than me. the book is literally full of threats and violence.
i, on the other hand, just want religion to gtfo to mars.

Around 8-9.
Grew back into it around 22 or so after maturing intellectually.

18 with help from a mushroom spirit.

It showed me God didn't exist the way I believed in him, and why would God allow that experience?
Checkmate!