You have to admit, she's got you there

You have to admit, she's got you there

We're fragile....?

I thought we were the stone cold hate machines.

Which is it? Can't be stone cold AND fragile.

Keep reaching :)

oh no... someone on Twitter said something

What?

waste of double doubles

several of them are white. they are cold and don't care unless it suits them. aND they are fragile in that they don't have the character to stand up for what they believe in

idk, describes most white SJWs pretty eloquently

The day of the rake is coming, leaf.

>fragile as fuck
yeah i run straight for the play dough when my feelings get hurt

I'm going to steal this.

...Because most SJW leftists are white, cold, and fragile as fuck?

w-wow...

i.. as a brown man i didn't get btfo..

Das racis

> snow melts under heat

Special Snowflakes are protected by a group, then they get attacked by an outsider, being a circle jerking faggot hasn't prepared them for reality.

The right didn't invent safe spaces

>The right didn't invent safe spaces
Yes it did.

They're called suburbs. They made them to get away from black people.

Keep projecting, libshit.

That's pretty good.

>"my pun makes your argument false"

Checked

Drumpf will never recover.

No, she doesn't.

She's just doing the usual leftistfag butthurt dance that they're going to be doing for months or years to come.

This cunt is just mad her candidate lost, and as I always say, if you're white and hate white people, just fucking kill yourself and make the world a better place!

Should've stopped at white and cold. Everyone know liberals are LITERALLY crying, shaking and vomiting over losing the election.

>fragile

Lol what, we aren't the ones who need safe spaces

>waste of double doubles

Hahaha get fucked snowflake

>What is population growth and efficient planning

Blacks live in suburbs as well moron

>throwing hissy fits and going hysterical because that corrupt bitch didn't win the election
>conservatives are frail
????

"White people think they can avoid nigga moments by just moving away from niggas. If only it were that easy."

>fragile
O i am laffin. If Hillary won you would not see one pic of a Trump supporter crying like a baby in the foetal position.

nicely memed and off by 4

>white, cold, fragile

Sounds to me like the democrat base.

>we're fragile apparently
>they riot when trump won
>they cry if someone misuses their special pronouns
>they have to wear safety pins so people dont insult them
>they literally cry if they lose
>they need safe spaces
>and we're the fragile one

>t. an actual retard

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Sick burn. I am literally melting

lol

But snowflakes are transparent so we can see through your bs

I wish people could stop shitting up my quality political chinese cartoon image boards with lame tweets of nobodies ranting about irrelevant garbage.

Anyone else tired of self-hating whites? Every time some white person goes about shitting on other white people for voting for Trump or whatever it might be, I just get fucking pissed at them. YOU'RE WHITE! Stop shitting on your own people to brown nose minorities that will never accept you. It's so cringe-worthy how they try to ingratiate themselves to everyone else by cursing their fellow white person. I saw that Samantha Bee clip where she goes off on white people and white women for voting Trump, I had to turn that shit off. YOU ARE WHITE DAMMIT, OWN IT! Stop this self-loathing bullshit, the rest of us are tied of being told we're wrong because of our race.

>fragile
Yeah, sure we are. We also required play-doh, coloring books, and therapy dogs when Mitt lost in 2012.

They've come to define toughness as fragility because "you wouldn't be tough if you weren't secretly fragile lol".

You're fragile. Everything rattles you and makes you afraid, but only because you can't think.

>right wingers
>fragile
When we shoot a gun we don't get PTSD

>fragile
she dun goofed there

Awfully racist of her to assume that people of color cannot be right wing

source

That's pretty clever.

not an argument

i think she means white boys are fragile compared to black males

There's nothing efficient about US planning for suburbs. You have to take a car to get anywhere and you're bombarded by miles of parking lot/chain stores.

t. someone who has lived in America

rikky mapes u tinmp

>disliking weakness is fragility
I will never understand this logic.

Your kind seems pretty afraid, considering all the moaning they've been doing the past week.

libtards are white, cold towards "rednecks", extremely fragile, and "unique".

right wing is more like a glacier. cold, light colored, sturdy, and unstoppable when they get momentum.

Whatever makes them feel better at any particular moment

How dare she assume my precipitation identity. It's 2016. Precipitation is a scientific contruct. While I may have been born a Snowflake I identify as Rain Drop on most days, but there are time where I truly think that I am a Hail (Ice Prism variety but sometimes Grappel. Deal with it, bigot)

What the fuck is that pic?

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

Anyone stupid enough to align themselves left or right is fragile as fuck

You are triggered by immigration and gun control
Lefties are triggered by discrimination and paying for stuff

Meanwhile us normies just chill out in the middle and make decisions on a case to case basis #based

fuck off noodle

he already stole it.

White and cold, sure, but fragile? Look at how we handled Obama vs how they're "handling" Trump. Pssh.

>"you wouldn't be tough if you weren't secretly fragile lol"
This.
>oh you don't like gays? you must be gay lol
They project their own lies and insecurities onto the world.

Women should not be allowed to vote or hold public office, I'll admit that.

>fragile
I have 9 inch wrists and my neck circumference is bigger than the average niggers thigh

neanderthal master race

come the fuck at me

FRAGILE

oh i see *looks at you with embarasment* you are trying to be funny, kid. right? but here you are on Sup Forums *grins*. so you better leave *looks at you misteriously* or i will snap your neck *snap your necks* whoops.

Snowflakes aren't white, they're clear

>I have 9 inch wrists and my neck circumference is bigger than the average niggers thigh
That just means you're a fat fuck, user.

funny joke, but not much more than that

at 18% bodyfat?

kill yourself

>quintuples

can't argue with that

WTF I hate Trump now.

I'm now a #CruzMissile

"Oh that user he's so dreamy. I just cant stop thinking about the circumference of his large neck"

Lmao, this.
>Fucking playdoh
Those college liberals are fucked in the head.

Fragile as fuck?
We aren't the ones boo-hooing over quite possibly the worst candidate ever losing.
We don't need "safe spaces"
We don't cry like little bitches.

>using white and cold as an insult

She forgot the special.
Then again, liberals main qualities are telling half-truths and resorting to insults long after they already lost.

>implying I am going to believe what a fatty says

>what is subconscious attraction

when an imposing 6'4 meathead with a huge head, neck, wrists, etc walks up to her and makes her feel like a gnome, shes instantly attracted if his face isnt grotesque, because those things are signs of high testosterone

Yeah, remember when all those alt-righters bitched and moaned on Twitter for days on end because the election didn't go their way?

>You're fragile. Everything rattles you and makes you afraid, but only because you can't think.
Wow, you people really project all the time.

First of all "snowflake" is such a popular right wing insult because it is a) perfect description and b) SJW's really think that they are special and unique just like snowflakes.

That is why they dye their hair green/blue/red, scar their bodies with tattoos or claim that they are some kind of unique gender or animal-kin.

They desperately want to be seen as unique and special.

The idea that they are just another confused and insignificant blood bag among 7 billion others, fills them with depression.

They have been told from childhood that they are special little snowflakes which has created an entire generation of narcissistic weaklings who believe that that the world owes them something just because they exist.

We have built civilisation to be so advanced that even the mentally and physically weakest people can survive with very little effort.

They have turned weakness into a virtue and strength into a vice.

It has become so absurd that they actually try to on-up each other on who is most oppressed or who's mental derangement gets the most criticism.

That was why most on the right secretly hope for some type apocalyptic event which removes the synthetic safety nets and allows nature to cull the herd.

Reach, reeeeeeeach!

Based

Snowflakes are fragile? Did she ever manage to break one?

Liberals love to project

>ring wingers
>cold
Pick one
>ring wingers
>fragile
Pick one
>Donald Trump is a huge fragile meanie!
>Donald Trump waded through more than a year of literally everyone being against him and still won
Pick one

>fragile
The folks that stood around for hours waiting for hillary to do her acceptance speech breaking down in tears and laying in the yamcha position are most certainly not the fragile ones.

Fives of Quint. Hot damn.

>normie
>based
I shiggy diggy

>Meanwhile us normies just chill out in the middle and make decisions on a case to case basis #based

>Y-YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE FRAGILE
>NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE A PLAY-DOH THERAPY SESSION TO GET TO

You can move away from criminal communities that consist of white, black and asian or whatever. They always end up in rental favored suburbs or large residentual buildings.

Eitherway buy land in a suburb with no or next to no rentals and focus on living there.

Be prepared to live in shit areas if you move out of home before owning any property.

sounds like she's describing hillary clinton

>fragile
how? they fight for what they believe in but are still gracious in defeat so long as that defeat is constitutional.

walk outside