Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHTNpKwwCh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>''That's just what they want you to think''

Which episode is this from?

''user that you? You're lookin' nervous man''

''Nervous? Sure I'm nervous and you should be too!''

''What do you mean!?''

''Look at you anons thinking ''hey, posting will be easier again soon! No worries'', well that's just what my older brother Chad thought before he became a pass user''

''a pass so powerful that it takes over the mind of a shitposter and makes it so that the holder of the pass thinks its in an exclusive club''

''Exclusive club!?''

''Yeah, and Chad barely talks to the non passusers anymore.''

*gulp*
''What happened?''

''Nothing at first, but after the original capchas were gone, he bought a Sup Forums pass knowing that Sup Forums would become an exclusive club. He became paranoid, quit talking to his other friends who go on Sup Forums but lack a pass, didn't tell anyone about the newest meme...and then...''

''I...I can't say it...''

''We have to know user''

''By then, he was right. /vip/ was created and then after that, all the boards became pass exclusive. Capchas were no longer needed, no more posting for the poor, no more fun for the non holders, only pain and sadness. The site closed down only visible to the passusers...and then...and then...''

''They came to us''

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

nooooo

aiyeeeeeee

OH NO!

who was the idiot who changed the formula for Sup Forums?

YOU MANIAC

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Protip, captchas don't give you trouble if you sign out of your google account while posting

>he was signed in

>click on all the panels with cars
>as you click the panels, they disappear and new one's pop up

Yep, that's what I found. It's still kind of annoying, but not buy a pass annoying.

Frankly Hiro would deserve that for the way he runs things.

That happens when Google brings a new batch for us to classify for them.

After a few hours of selection, they use those in the fixed ones for the rest of the week or so.

We're supposed to be teaching their AIs, but sometimes it feels like I'm the one being conditioned.

Pavlov enters a bar, rings the bell to call the bartender, and suddenly remembers he has to feed his dogs.

lel

:(

I think this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=DHTNpKwwCh8

No! No! NO! NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!

I'll give you a hint.
23u329ry28y42923y7240ยง24y42HEVUHERDABOUTANONTALK743r72349r741894719847189384792384

I could never understand why it only rained once or twice in series on American children's shows.

Rain has to be animated, unlike when it's not raining. If the rain isn't a part of the plot/a joke, then it's just unnecessary animation, wasting time and money.

same reason there's only maybe one winter episode per season

You guys are welcome over at the chan that starts with an 8 if you don't act like fags.

no deal

Rain, like long flowing hair, is very expensive so it's only used when it's needed

I honestly wouldnt mind captchas changing as there is still a legacy option but what pisses me off are the retarded amd shady fucking ads that ruin the look and can't be blocked unless you use a specilized ublock script

actually nvm they got rid of them while I was away

t. Pedo

>t. constantly has kik links to pizza trading kiks on Sup Forums
>meanwhile those are banned on 8 chan and any pizza is also banned same as here
lmao, the state of this place

Frankly Sup Forums was going downhill ever since moot left and it wasn't all that great before.

Have you seen the moralfags there?

>street signs

>YFW Sup Forums X

Google thought they could kill off calle but calle evolved stronger than ever

Whatever
Whatever

>going to an even bigger hugbox with more pedos and goobergaters

no thanks bud

>goobergaters
All the gamergate boards are dead and it's lucky to even have a containment general on Sup Forums.

I can't. As much as this place is turning into a shithole, I can't leave.

Just leave if you love that cesspool so much, damn.