Was Berlin always located in East Germany?

Was Berlin always located in East Germany?
Am I in a different timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Blockade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf are you even talking about

Berlin was the capital of Prussia you dumbfuck

CANADA STOP DOING THE WEED XDDD

>leaf in charge of history

How retarded are you?

Yes it was. The enclave of West Berlin is a just a bit confusing so it feels wierd.

No it used to be on the border between east and west.

Berlin was in West Germany before Germany collapsed in WWII

How did you think it could have an East Berlin if it wasn't in East Germany?

not always. It used to be more towards the middle until Poland moved it

I think he may be onto somthing, it actually DOES look a little too easterly to me...

It used to be on the Rhine, but the Russians wanted Berlin to be inside their part of Germany after WWII, so they built a new Berlin and renamed the old one Cologne.

>How did you think it could have a West Berlin if it wasn't in West Germany?

Thats what I thought too. It was always on the border of east and west Germany. But now its not.

it was always in the east, but berlin itself was also devided in two parts
i think it was like west berlin was an enclave of the west in east germany

I'm literally shaking

OR MAYBE ITS THE !!!!MANDELA EFFECT!!!!

Berlin as a location was in East Germany, but Berlin itself was divided into 4 parts.

Naw we just moved the city around. Some years ago Berlin was in Prussia but then we "moved it closer to the border".....

Is this an example of Canadian education or is are you just individually retarded?

Before ww2 and especially before ww1 east Germany was called central Germany

guys listen to me what did snowwhite say to the mirror on the wal?

Moving cities back and forth like its nothing, this timeline sure is strange baka

WAIT WAIT, i get it now, i thought berlin used to sit on the border between east and west germany! but no... so, what kept the reds from just overrunning the other half?! thats what i dont get.

i think you're right OP. also they moved danzig out of germany at some point. very suspicious

>what is the Berlin Airlift
fucking idiot

LISTEN TO ME ANSWER IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

CANADA STOP DOING THE WEED XDDD

The prospect of war with the entire west.

>Dude..... Weed.....

Fucking dumb leaf, put down your bong.

ITT: American Education

wait i thought the east germany was in the west

You must be from my timeline.

Fuck I think I just got cancer reading that

wait i thought america was in the east doesnt it touch russia

It was always like this but when Berlin was divided into four parts in the aftermath of Hitlers death for the four main forces USA, France, Britain and Russia, why did Russia get more than half of it?

how did it get split in the first place if its that far east? im just not grasping how the USSR didnt have total control of the city.

More than half? The fuck kinda weed are you on retard. Look at the map and its not even close to a third.

I'd say

>>>/reddit/

but no, this one is special, I'm thinking

>>>/9gag/

No,during wwii it was located in Eathern Germany,after wwii it was located in East Germany. Cucked 2.0

Kek'd hard.

Because Berlin was way to developed to just on a whim give away to the USSR. So at the end of the 2nd war they negotiated and it ended up like that. The west side was always protected by american/euopean troops and attacking it would provoke a full scale conflict with the whole world again pretty much.

>Was Berlin always located in East Germany?
>Am I in a different timeline?

Why are you fucking snowflake millenials so fucking retarded?

>oh no I couldn't possibly be wrong or ignorant about something
>I must have unwittingly travelled into another dimension instead

Jesus Christ that safe space requires serious mental gymnastics to maintain.

Well, it was pretty central, so if you missed the last 100 years...

Magic mirror on the wall

It was the leaf, not us.

>Canada gains territory after the war
>Germany loses it
>twice
How can you be such a failure of a nation kek

Why are Anglos such retards? Berlin was in the East Germany.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but how was the wall built? Around the whole West Berlin or just in the border between the eastern and western parts of the city?

Stain or stein?

The leaf is supposed to be better than you though so we can only imagine what deranged thoughts you might have about EU history.

Shit the fuck up czEcholsovakia
Stain
The TV adverts always said berenstain I remember my sister and I always going wtf because we thought it was stein

>leaf education

Well what they did was they took bricks and stacked them on top of each other while using mortar in between. Hope this helps.

Are you retarded. Have you ever heard of the Berlin wall?

i think you mean Stalin

>The leaf is supposed to be better than you

What the fuck? Turn your proxy off leaf.

me too

berlin always sat at the border

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

What even was the point of controlling West berlin, for the allies? Seems like a big liability. Missile/plane placement?

We don't learn European history in school here our history class is basically
>we kicked Americas ass CANADA IS NUMBER ONE!
>we kicked Germanys ass CANADA IS NUMBER ONE!
>we saved the Netherlands and kicked Germany's ass again CANADA IS NUMBER ONE!

Is it not?

What retard would bother looking for a proxy that works on Sup Forums to make a generally accepted statement that amerifats are retarded?

What the fug

>this leaf
>fell asleep in class during Cold War history

Why do you think the Berlin Airlift was even a thing?

I was expecting for the non-autistic answer, but thanks anyway

yes it was
mfw born in West Berlin

You go take on the rest of the world at once and show us how it is done, if leafs are so great warriors.

The same kind that would say amerifats are retarded when there is a leaf in this thread that has the IQ of a fucking broom.

IT WAS ALWAYS THIS WAY
I REMEMBER THIS
THEY SPLIT BERLIN UP INTO FOUR DIFFERENT ZONES TOO
AM I FINALLY IN THE RIGHT TIMELINE?

maybe they had the information that the nazis had hidden some valuable stuff in the city

The day of the rake is coming

I think it was to show Russia that they cant fuck with us and push us around.

Around of course. Wouldn't make much sense otherwise...

It was the capital. I don't really feel this should need further explanation.

> gaining newfies

Was this really a win for Canada?

Not our fault the British conquered half the world maybe Germany should have had a bigger empire

How do I go back please help!

Alaska and Greenland rightfully became ours too but nobody recognises our claims because you're all dumbos

Do Leafs not learn about the Berlin airlifts in school?

I don't know why they did it, but they split the city into occupation zones similarly to what they did to the whole country. There were French, British, American and Soviet zones with the Soviet one being the largest. People could live in the Soviet zone and go to work in a West zone until the borders got closed with the Berlin Wall.

The city was connected to the rest of West Germany by train and people could get a special visa that allowed driving on certain Autobahns through East Germany.

There was a time shortly after the war when the Soviets tried to get the full city. They fully closed all borders to force negotiations. The American and British WWII bombers were then used to transport crates with goods into the city until the Soviets gave up. After this, they never tried it again.

RAKE WAR NOW

that explains it wonderfully, its strange how it never occured to me where Berlin actually was in comparison to the "east" and "west".

No what's that?

And here's why you shouldn't legalise weed ladies and gentlemen.

Were kidneys always in the ribcage? Was Japan always next to Russia, not China? Was South America always a lot more west than North America? Was it always the Berenstain bears?

wtf I hate this timeline now.

STFU Janos

pic

This would have been more logical

Just another example of western capitalist industry BTFOing commies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Blockade

>a certain type of plant growth

epic post haha

It just makes sense nobody knows stupid ass German geography why should they? It's useless

>Was Berlin always located in East Germany?
Yes.

>Am I in a different timeline?
No, you're just ignorant.

Google "The Berlin Airlift" it's a fun read and puts the early cold war in context.

I can't see Berlin in that pic. Am I in a different timeline?

I put my growth into your moms pussy and she gave birth to your baby brother and your dad raised him

T. Retard cuck that thinks his indoctrination centeres make him smarter