What did they major in? Did they seriously enroll for a semester just to join the X-Games?

What did they major in? Did they seriously enroll for a semester just to join the X-Games?

afaik they were all liberal arts majors. It might explain why Goofy didn't really need many classes to get his degree

Since they're freshmen they could just be undecided for the time being

Goofy just needed one more year to get his college graduation

>Goofy just needed one more year to get his college graduation
so he passed a year's worth of classes in one term? that's what it looked like

A better question is why they're all in different states of undress in what looks like a two-person dorm room.

I would not be shocked if for a very brief period in the early 2000s some school did offer an X games scholarship.

>undecided for the time being
??? How does that work? Why would you go to uni without picking a thing to do?

You graduate by credits, not classes. You can in theory finish a year's credits in a semester if none of your classes are serialized.

We're American. You have to go to college or you're a failure, so you go even if we don't know what we want to do.

>see, you just gotta hand in a little lu-u-ube and the sheer force of my pe-e-en just slides i-i-in

And they just... let you in?

I mean, obviously you need to apply and be accepted, but yeah. Eventually you'lll pick something, or you should, but it's not like most classes one would take in college don't fit in a lot of majors.

Yes

Because you may not know what you want but they know you can dole out the cash

>being fully dressed for a circle jerk

That's disgusting.

>dad walks in

In America it's Degree or Retail for you, and only thing worse than retail is Fast Food.

Otherwise it's just dumb fresh outta High School kids who think they got life handled because they survived High School.

Son, school ain't what it used to be.

From what the movies told me they'd probably major in something like Music production or editing stuff like that.

wasn't Bobby like an a/v geek in the first movie? wouldn't he be going after broadcasting or communications or something like that?

boy this is outright weird out of context

Wasn't max planning to major in law or something like that? I faintly remember something like that from the first movie.

I imagine Pete was forced into a business major by his father.

Did you watch the chinese bootleg or something?

In America you're required to do general education classes while doing your major. It'll take an extra year but you can finish your general classes and then just do what you want for your major. You're supposed to choose by year 2, but all the people I know (4) who went without choosing a degree dropped out by their 2nd year anyway.

Came into this thread just to say this; whether he likes it or not, PJ would be a business major.

Pete would let him take whatever he wants as a minor but his major would be business.

No but its been a long-ass time since i watched it, so all the details are very fuzzy.

Blue collar jobs exist kids just aren't exposed to them.

>ywn be their roomie and engage in bro-tier "totally not gay" shenanigans

Yes, And that year is as expensive as the rest, Goldberg need its money, so it never become an illegal thing to do.

Imagine if this was R63'd.