EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ ''WHEN EVERYTHING COMES CRUMBLING YOU CAN SAY YOU FOUGHT'' EDITION

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE:
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
boards.Sup
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
archive.is/1edpM
ttsoutreach.org/default.html
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bngcd/is_apple_connected_to_this_pedophile_ring_lets/?
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro&app=desktop
youtu.be/89HgDnxEVww
oig.nasa.gov/press/pr2010-N.pdf
archive.is/jg2es
youtu.be/D0CpCcpheLk
youtu.be/gHPz8ZCuXQQ
youtu.be/bxwZt7r6ABM
youtu.be/sy5PrFxTRpc
youtu.be/JNRFTHILY6o
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478863108842.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pMgjwBgCZIw
deskgram.com/p/1301796099405454513_208934339
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals.htm#Additional_Information0
youtu.be/jmqYMe3_0vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't want to forget about Sandusky and Penn State.

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf

>Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light. Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors
(From user )This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Susan Alefanits = sister of James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong. She wrote one of the letters. Ctrl+F to find her.

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ

Previous Thread:

first for gas the kikes

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/

someone posted this in the last thread and didn't get any (You)'s

i feel bad, just posting it for him

INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM

ttsoutreach.org/default.html

Facebook page : /ttsoutreachministry/

Bump

the rabbit hole goes really deep lads...

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bngcd/is_apple_connected_to_this_pedophile_ring_lets/?

sort of shitty commentary in vid
BUT
that freak from the "heavy breathing" band is talking about someone liking kids in the basement of comet and how "we all have our preferences"

youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro&app=desktop

guys, please this needs more (You)'s

what in unholy fucking fuck, who even says that

Sasha Lord, one of the weirdo musicians that frequently play at comet pingpong has this on her jewbook. I guess her grandma has a masonic church hmmm

anyone rewatching true detective s01?

There are big stretches in this but it sure as hell is odd... This would require another investigation completely almost.

Holy shit

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. THE "EVIDENCE" PRESENTED IS CIRCUMSTANCIAL AT BEST AND WOULD BE LAUGHED AT BY BOTH NORMIES AND LAWYERS. WE MUST FOCUS ON THAT

Sup Forums got a ddos attack after mentioning this guy

Did anyone else get a weird text the first night all this stuff was being dug into?

anyone got the picture where alefantis is lookin like a huge fag beside those 2 shirtless dudes in the l'enfante bar or whatever

Now that you've used capital letters I'm convinced. O.K. Goyim pack it up.

Thank you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SOURCE ON THSI ARTICLE

Autistic shitcunts. Stop flooding Sup Forums with this /x/-tier shit.

Ummm...... Guys...... This shit is ALL over You Tube. Who did it. Not sure if it's accurate.

youtu.be/89HgDnxEVww

sorry lad, dont have sauce
from full ch

Retard.

youre probably one of the thousands on non american retards that was on this site shitposting daily about OUR election go fuck yourself

you dont feel like helping any kids that might be involved in this? Fuck you

This isn't the most significant thing; US Attorneys prosecute a shitload of CP cases. CP cases are one of the most common things for all kinds of prosecutors, state and federal. If Arun Rao is a US Attorney, it's not surprising that he has done a lot of CP prosecutions.

ITS REAL YOU GUYS

WTFFFFFFFFFFF

ARCHIVED IT HERE:

archive.is/jg2es
archive.is/jg2es
archive.is/jg2es

thanks for correcting the record

youtu.be/D0CpCcpheLk
youtu.be/gHPz8ZCuXQQ
youtu.be/bxwZt7r6ABM
youtu.be/sy5PrFxTRpc

>hahha amurica #1 irrelevant countries btfo
>waah why do they talk about muh election

i think it breaks down something like this...

Step 1. Invite some outer-circle yet influential faggot to a DC. party
Step 2. Get them drugged up on something
Step 3. They wake up in the morning all groggy thinking "oh, what a night"
Step 4. A yellow envelope slides under the door, inside it are photos of that person fucking an 8 year old
Step 5. Get them to do whatever the fuck you want.

OR

It's a game of "mutually assured destruction" with the really elite inner circle, where you have to participate and be photographed so that your loyalty is ensured. That's how theyre able to squeeze each other so easily and nothing ever gets done in the high levels of government.

It could be possible that there are "facilitators" which basically procure CP and evidence, then investigate their political rivals as members of investigation teams. Basically planting evidence on a huge scale, getting people caught red handed and such.

No I don't.

Remember: The sister of the owner of comet ping pong wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher.

See pic related

it is when he and alefantis fucking likes pictures of children on some weird instagram account that jimmy comet pizza alefantis follows

Fucking retards stop being impatient and sperging out 1/4 of the story! This is infuriating! This is only discrediting this whole thing!

That's not what we're worried about; the fact that he's involved to at least SOME degree with Comet Ping Pong is the issue at hand. We're not just connecting random DOJ officials here lad

Who is doing this??? They don't even have some it in the right order and some of it is a dead lead. Honestly!!!!

this post looks promising.

probably some jew after the shekel and fame

this Arun motherfucker needs to be checked out

This one is doing a series!!

youtu.be/JNRFTHILY6o

Jesus advocate. Jews know. Jewtube might as well be flooded with disinformation and conspiracy theories to invalidate this entire thing. Not as though (Lawyers) would've prosecuted.

JOHN GREEN CONFIRMED PEDO

It's fucking Everywhere!!

This is either disinformation or someone out there is crying in a corner because they wanted to help the world but instead they've obstructed the investigation

I know, it's definitely worth noting that Rao is somehow connected to Alefantis and he is a US Attorney who prosecutes CP cases.

What I would be interested in is connecting the people Rao is prosecuting to Alefantis/Podesta and friends. Is Rao being used to control and suppress investigations into pedos who may be connected to the Comet Pizza ring?
That would be the main use of someone who is a US Attorney.

Some of them are right but some have it wrong. This is not good.

proof hes connected to comet pizza i.4cdn.org/pol/1478863108842.jpg

It's a psyop.

proof he's connected to comet pizza owner
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478863108842.jpg

This really is disheartening.

Is his kid okay? Did they get to him? Watching him behind Trump in his acceptance speech made me uncomfortable...

youtube.com/watch?v=pMgjwBgCZIw

"Follow the yellow brick road"
deskgram.com/p/1301796099405454513_208934339

That's what I'm leaning on; it seems like he's the one they're counting on to bail them out should they ever be caught. I'm not sure though; we need to do more research on that end.

>t. Redditor

Learn to attach images to posts, sperglord.

it isn't human lad, its probably an spiderai or organic soulless portal doing unwilling bidding.

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals.htm#Additional_Information0

not somehow he likes instagram pictures of fucking children from an account jimmy comet pizza follows and also likes pics of which is weird af

comet ping pong calling in their goons at Yelp for damage control

NOW THAT IT IS GOING MAINSTREAM WE NEED A FINISHING BLOW. WE NEED MORE THAN THIS. THE CLOCK IS TICKING BROTHERS

im FOR SURE not downloading that pic carl the cuck

the amount of shilling is unreal

I'm trying I'm trying

Suck a dick pedo shillfag

its gonna be really funny if one day we find out that the elites are actually just edgy guys being hooked on pizza

Is there a discord?

They're somehow tying Scalia to this.
youtu.be/jmqYMe3_0vc

i just can't figure out what his end game is

i was talking about this guy specifically
fuck it, ignore them, keep digging

How many puppets do (They) have? This is daunting.