Wakfu/Dofus

Is Iop the only god that died and reincarnated? Mini is not the Osa reincarnation. And Inglorium seems too empty. In Dofus and Wakfu you can meet various priests and what not in their dimension yet nobody was there when everyone arrived. You would think there is always someone at the entrance (that thing behind them must be zaap)

While on the topic, is Krosmaga canon to the lore like every single game they made?

Other urls found in this thread:

wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Iop_(God)
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Angels_&_Demons
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
variety.com/2018/film/global/france-ankama-china-benlai-pictures-old-street-1202669269/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Unaware by his many followers, Iop is no longer active as a God since many centuries ago, Iop give up his Godhood to become a mortal man. Iop give his powers to one of his followers, Goultard. During his time as a mortal, everytime he dies, he would reincarnate to another mortal being with no memories of his previous life. During which, he had many children and wives. His current form is Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove and can tap into his former God powers from time to time.

wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Iop_(God)

Interesting dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Angels_&_Demons

So this is like the Avatar world? The only difference is that here you have a chance to get powers or no and the majority of the people have faith in a god.

bae

it's like the DBZ or One Piece world, but everyone's powers/specialty depends on which god they worship

Can you stop jerking off to her and post smuts pls?

baerito

>Wakfu Era
>Still worshiping "gods"

Anyone watched Mutafukaz at the festival? How good was it? Is it true that they have mangas for it?

You know, he is not the only one that has the hots for her. Remember that frogposter 6 or whatever threads ago. This one could be him.

Fuck off weak human. You don't have powers. You are shit against a Sacrier

okay, so something I've been wondering is will we ever get to see more of the planet's dragons?
so far all dragons we've seen were either Eliatrope dragons or primordial ones, but I think a dragon would make for a great villain-of-the-week or even an overarching villain. especially when you can take something like Yugo having reservations about fighting dragons because he kinda is one or Dally having a phobia because one took his arm

>Human
Get a load of this

So far we've seen the Eliatrope ones. The Primordial ones appeared in the OVAs (I think that's what they were. Or the children of the original ones, fuck knows) One of them shits out a Dofus for you at the end of the Forgotten questline in Dofus MMO

So captain owlface and his band of baby half-gods had even less of a plan than we thought, because they might not have even been able to get any of the gods?

A round of applause for the dumbest plot getting even dumber.

they got one, to be fair
not sure if they knew Goultard was substituting for Iop or not, but they still got him

They also sacrificed Dofus and a Eliacube

A great loss for Eliatrope's

Do you expect the copy of a dumbass to be better than the said dumbass?

Got your heart ; 3

technically Nox did shit that even Xelor couldn't

Could not or would not? Xelor likes things to be in order. he wouldn't fuck around with his own timeline

ive always had a headcanon that said that the gods (except iop) are not active in the world of twelve because they are holding back the waves of mechasm trying to assault the planet.

They came to the world only after the Mechasms attacked and Elia/Nora deleted all the life on it. And yes they are lazy. Even more lazy after the fight with Ogrest

I wish they will interact more with the mortals in S4 if we are going to get that cosmic war. Like pic related

Oropo plz

Yugo or any Demi would shat on a normal dragon in 20 seconds tops. Elia and Primordial drags are borderline god tier so they are the only ones to represent a real.narrative threat

They got iop and the Eliabomb was a very solid plan

No, he cant. Brute forcing the timeline can only be done with sheer wakfu and Eliatrope tech. It is stated like 4 times that what Nox is planning is imposible and that not even Xelor could do it Xelor probably has enough personal wakfu to get a similar or weaker effect than Nox but he isnt gonna be able to make a full timeline reset

>Cra will never descend to the mortal world and ask you and your wife for a threesome

Why did Echo got rid of that archaeologist or whatever then shapeshifted into her in Dofus? The one where you kill her but the time guardians being her back because the timeline can't be changed.
Something to do with Sram? Since Gein helped you and all

The Dofus will most likely repsawn normally. And good ridance with the eiliacube. That shit is made of cursed shit and has a omnicidal wack inside, not to.mentiom all the dangerous stuff you can do with it. Like literally every main antagonist un wakfu has abused its power for mass destruction. Even if it can be used for good the risk of it getting stolen are too high

Does anyone know the mega link for the eng sub wakfu season 3? couldn't find the old wakfu threads in archive

Why would anyone in this world choose to live without a god? You have no powers, you are weak, you can't have huge a huge ass and hips if you're not an Eca.

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Why would you rip out my heart? I need that in order to survive. Fuck you.

Is Yugo the most pathetic "man" to ever live?

No, that would be you.

He might be less pathetic than his magic bird clone.

make sure you get the season finale sub fix, I accidentally fucked up an important line and had to replace it

>Xelor likes things to be in order

It may be true that he won't tamper with time, but he sure as hell has no problem fucking with the mortals of Ohwymi.

The reason Ohwymi is a dessert is because of an asshurt Xelor.

I don't think Echo replaced anyone. She got in the Dimensional Club on her own (with a different persona); she's actually the founder of it. The purpose of the Dimensional Voyagers is to explore and learn about the dimensions that house individual gods (a quest for knowledge), but Echo manipulates the work of the Order so she can mass produce magic rocks to seal away the Gods.

only times we've seen dragons fight in the series were when they were against other dragons or against god-tier beings. other than the primordial & eliatrope dofuses all being more powerful together than apart, i don't think there's really anything to say that a normal dragon couldn't be as powerful as the other ones

Yugo's dad probably did it so his business could actually succeed without needing to donate all his fucking income

The Great Dragon doesn't need to fucking charity
Alibert is an Enutrof. Just a very weak follower.

I thought he was a former Enutrof (hence why he fights with a shovel, but looks nothing like a normal one)

He still is. He is as old as Ruel. Born in the same year

I love AO3. It's literally a smut fanfic website that doubles as an actual good fanfic website

So does Grovy have parents? Or was he just created?

I don't know if this smut is legit or a very good parody

I can assure you it's legit. I've read far dirtier stuff about ASOIAF on there by people who do that only that.

So I'm a little confused on this, how come Ruel and Albert are over 200 years old? Do people just live really long in the Krozmoz universe?

Enutrofs and Xelors live long. Don't know about other classes and godless people.
Then there's demigods who live forever. The Eliatrope council with the Elia dragons. Don't know how to primordial dragons live. And the protectors of the months, they also live forever.

thanks man, cant wait for more tristepin and elily moments

>The Eliatrope council with the Elia dragons
live very long lives*

You like Iops? Well you won't be disappointed at the end

>rewatching the show from the beginning
>rewatching the Igole episode after having seen Nox's backstory episode

Never watched season 3 yet but I think they just did that to make Yugo more assertive, or she just making Yugo jelly (i don't man french chicks like their romance spicy)

AGAIN
>use Die Already
>always lands on 1-2 damage
>use single target damage spell
>always lands on 1-2 damage
>use the armor spell
>always lands on 1-2 armor

>Feca uses rally and all the 4AT, 5HP minions charge right into my zone

Can this pile of shit fucking die?

Kek

He is pretty sad at this point, maybe his best bet is to just become a cute girl (male)

Nah she did it because (and these are real spoilers) her life has been steadily gone downhill since season 2 ended; her kingdom and father are dying, her brother is acting as/basically is the king and his dislike for her has gone from just your typical sibling to he just wants her married off to get her out of the way. Her sister-in-law is constantly throwing suitors at her, most of whom she's (the SIL, not Amalia) related to as an obvious attempt to absorb the Sadida royal family into the Osamodas one. Amalia's in love with Yugo, but he has the whole Adamai thing to deal with, plus he thinks he wouldn't be a good match for her so he hasn't made a move. When something finally DOES happen he rejects her and that's the straw that breaks the camel's back. Her childhood best friend has left the kingdom and is off raising a family, her dad is dying, her brother hates her and is only using her as a political pawn and her seemingly last chance at happiness is lost.

TL;DR Amalia's had a rough few years and is starved for affection. And if I go into what was really happening in this scene I'd spoil you even more so I won't do that.

Doesn't really excuse her attitude and flaws, though.

the Eliatrope council & their dragon siblings are all demigods anyways. Pretty sure the Primordial dragons also live forever if the way the Elia work the same way as them. Also apparently the Eliotropes live forever until they don't or something. I've only skimmed through season 3 so far

>her seemingly last chance at happiness is lost

What is he fighting for /Krosmoz/?

>Missed glorious Dofus Era
>Currently world will never accept Elia race
>Threatened whole world with Mount Zinit stunt
>Burden of leadership
>Autistic dragon brother
>Locked his other brother for all eternity in blank dimension
>Eliotrope fiasco
>Oreo "I did it all Yugo"
>Who knows what happened to Eliacube n Dofus
>Crush on thot
>Tot hate boner

Wouldn't it be easier to just give up?

To get his dick wet. Would be much simple to ask Alibert for some kamas and head to Brakmar

So when will we see the Prince of Brakmar again?

I never get why some people like him? What can one even like about him?

Jim Sterling of the PoB?
If the former, I have no answer
If the latter, I think he would make for an amusing secondary villain. I'd love to see him working with Djaul, or playing as a less competent Littlefinger. Or, even better, a surprisingly formidable Littlefinger.

>Jim Sterling of the PoB?
meant 'or', not 'of'

She does

Echo? More like Gecko

No! :^( He is pure!

Will he ever start a new flood inside her?

No, they won't fuck. Elely is for

I say seemingly because there's still a chance Yugo's gonna get hit by some magic puberty beam like Adamai.

>a chance Yugo's gonna get hit by some magic puberty beam

Lol yeah after season 3 I think the odds of Yugo/Amalia getting the Jashi treatment have significantly gone up.

>Do you want to know if they believe in the cause or if they're in love with you?
She is a good comedian, piss off Oropo

Fucking women. Elely was right.
Is Ush a good starting option?

He's already a cute guy. Why change that?

Someone needs to ram her ass good enough to make her forget about all the problems in the world. But who?
Yugo is not an option since his Wakfu will melt her rectum

Best Boy!

Joris is best boy and best man. Good thing he doesn't appear in this season. We don't want his BDC damaged after the jobbing from the ovas

Damn right!
Not to mention anyone who isn't a Iop is a jobber.

obviously the mummy freak that she was at the ready to blow on the first date

>we are really happy to announce that #MUTAFUKAZ will finally be distributed in France at the cinema from May 23 2018
Neat, wonder how it looks outside of France.

He could literally just go hang out with the rest of the Eliatropes forever in a pocket dimension. But he is too short to think of that.

His height is not a problem. He wants Amalia's ass and he is just tall enough to ram his face in it

I don't get it Oreo, so you're saying that you were made around the mid 980s, but were flung all the way back in time and then you started messing with history and altering the timeline and created Ogrest's Chaos which then led to your creation? How do you create yourself?

It's a closed cycle, like in Terminator.
Oropo didn't really mess with the timeline because that's what was supposed to happen:Yugo would necessarily use the dofus, create Eliotropes and retroactively make Ogrest happen via Oropo.
It's bullshit, but it's the standard kind of bullshit you get with time-related shenanigans.

New article on Dofus Cube's music (and some animations) on Thursday or Friday. Probably will have Tot's apology about the Radiant anime mistake and why the fuck that happened. Probably some raging against journalists again.
He also had some meetings with FranceTV and maybe Netflix about Wakfu S4 and with the potential japanese studio that'll co-produce Princesse Dragon around this time of the month, but I doubt we'll get info on that this week.

based Mungposter

variety.com/2018/film/global/france-ankama-china-benlai-pictures-old-street-1202669269/

Oh yeah, I'm hoping Tot will talk about this on his blog too, I find it weird that he hasn't even mentionned it yet.

Brotherhood of the Forgotten? More like Girlhood of Misbegotten

you better post the other half somewhere
or at least link it to imgur or some shit

you better search the other half yourself
so you don't have to be spoonfed like an idiot

you better reply to this thread like a moron
so you have another five minutes less to waste