Comforter overtop of the bed sheet.

give her a bigger ass
done

professional frisbee catcher

My wife

Fox/Turtle hybrids

smuggler/thief

Elite assassin for Splinters Foot Clan

Stop making her Raph's waifu. Focus more on her transitioning from being a Foot Clan assassin to stable human (wolf) being.

Take influence from the Soldier episode of Outer Limits or the Jet Li film Unleashed.

Each Turtle helps expand on a part of her character. Miky teaches her to let her guard down and have this thing called "fun". Donatello helps her appreciate that there's more to the world outside of violence. Raph helps her find an outlet for her anger and emotions as a sparring and fuck buddy. Leo and Splinter give her a long-term purpose and goal to fight for.

>The Turtles have to reform a violent assassin
>Each brother builds on a different part of her personality
>They complete her just as the brothers complete each other

I'd read it.

A sort of cheat for writing stories about dark, violent characters is to give them someone vulnerable and cute to protect. They always write Wolverine stories like that.

Who could Aloppex protect?

Just give her a younger sister.

My dick.

Taking human cock.

reasonable reaction anyway. She's got some wide fuggable fluffy hips

Be Karai's foil.

If Karai is completely evil? Alopex should be her conscience, helping her make more pragmatic and merciful decisions. Make her help Karai be a better leader, but also make her want to detach herself from the Foot Clan and its poisonous atmosphere. Make her be one of the only characters Karai cares for, which makes her, Karai, all the more human when she is struck with the realization that Alopex is her enemy once she inevitably defects. Karai saw it coming, but was so stuck in her own little world that she let it pass her by as a result.

Also don't make her a romantic interest for Raphael, or any one of the Turtles for that matter. Inter-species romance is fuckin' icky.

Her friends?

>Sup Forums
I don't even thing Sup Forums itself cares about their own opinions

What's her name?

alopex

Time to make a thread in /trash/Thanks m8

Careful what you wish for

I thought Enid was a rabbit

You can say she was always a vixen.

she's really packing those slutty ninja pants

Why do people hate this version of her again? She looks fine.

Yes, but her comic form looks nicer and also makes her name make more sense. Alopex is literally another name for arctic fox.

this sounded too adorable to pass up.

Prostitute/cumdump.
Humans would pay good money to fuck something exotic.

At first I read this as smegma thief.

Is wrong it ship her with Casey?

Call it shallow but the first reason? She's actually a mutated human. Second reason is she's very unlikable. She's this irrational cunt who blames her brother for wrecking her life even though every decision he makes? Is logical. The only wrong decision is the unclear murder of their father and mother. But remember this is TMNT 2012 the writing is very horrible so we never get closure about this plot thread.

Also this thread still being alive confirms the love for fox girls. You got your Maid Marian, Carmelita Fox, Renamon, Krystal, etc.

Cute!

Her head could be a tad smaller (or the body bigger), and then it would be perfect.