HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

Why do fucking liberal articles keep having hispanic as a race

Literally any race can be hispanic

there's white hispanics
black hispanics
asian hispanics
etc

all the shitty brown ones are just aztec rape babies

Why can't the shitty brown ones just call themselves "Mixed". Hispanic is not a race and it will never be

All it literally means is lineage from a spanish speaking country regardless of race

The spanish man shouldn't be blamed for mestizo breeding rates

All brown hispanics are mestizos

Trump can only do so much.

It's up to you to get out there and make babies, and make sure that whoever comes after Trump doesn't ruin his legacy.

These types of graphs are literal propaganda used by the left to scare whites. The white race will always survive and endure.

He'll slow it down, at least. And I suspect he'll inspire right-wing politics in Europe which will help prevent them from being overrun by nonwhites. It really is crazy that whites are a huge minority globally and that every other race treats minorities in their countries like shit, but we're supposed to be okay with 1)becoming minorities in our own countries and 2)letting minorities like blacks or arabs, who have a long history of treating minorities like shit, put us in that position. Fuck that.

Anyway, can Trump stop it? I don't know, but he'll definitely slow it down and lay the ground work. I believe Europe can be saved but America will be a tougher battle.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

its too late.

PUT THE WHITE HISPANICS IN WHITE

PUT THE NIGGER HISPANICS IN NIGGER

PUT THE SHITTY BROWN ONES IN LIKE INDIAN OR MESTIZO OR JUST FUCKING MIXED

THIS IS NOT WHAT CORTES FOUGHT FOR

One good baby boom from the Midwest can solve the issue, just need to incentive it.

Behold, the white genocide.

>there's white hispanics
ah yes. there are also white african americans

You know I'm fucking right

Genetically european men of spanish descent shouldn't be blamed for some indio faggots crimes

Look at the "Hispanic" criminals, they are filled with indio blood. Hispanic genes from Hispania didn't make them shitty and brown, their indio genes did

We need to make an Indio category for these mongrels

>What are Afrikanners.

It's a shame Sweden discovered the cure too late.

ยด>Hispanic**
>**Considered an etrhnicity; Hispanics may be any race

Now, if only those fucking liberal left-wing antifa sympathisers The Census Bureau had included that simple piece of text with their chart? Saved you typing a wall of superflous shite.

It's an economic problem. Trump needs to make family formation affordable again. One way is through tax deduction for numerous families and nice public education subsidies.

they estimate over half of american hispanics are white

the govt can be liberal with that definition sometimes but id still assume ~40% of american hispanics are castizos + white cubans, etc

anyway not all mestizos are shit, we have based mestizos like Trejo who are just native mixed, i mean i dont really even give a fuck its not like theyre african

so im not scared at all

You fucking idiot

White and Black are both races, of course there can not be no White Africans because that's impossible

But there can be white hispanics you fucking idiot. Hispanic's not a race. You fell for a fucking kike meme you dumb fuck.

Are you calling the Spanish colonist from spain shitskins? Fuck you injun shitskin

I bet you're some mestizo who is scared that the Spanish man is waking up and realizing he doesn't want to be blamed for mestizo crimes

Up to you to make white babies

If I was rich as fuck I would start a charity that gave free abortions and birth control to PoC only.

Whenever a white person comes in, we'd point them towards help resources for new families and donate stuff if they need it, unless they can prove the father is a minority, then we scramble that bitch up.

Also I wonder if there's a way to get minorities hooked on something that makes them stop breeding. Probably not since they act like animals.

He'll slow it down, but I can't see how he can reverse it

THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE IT IS TO HAVE CHILDREN

Hispanics are workable to be honest. You can easily race-mix them into something that is pretty close to "white".

Trump is promising to deport 3 million convicted hispanic criminals within his first term.

It's only 5% of the hispanic population in the US, but it's a damned good start.

Still they are trying to make it seem like Hispanics like the Spaniards are the bad guys even though most hispanic crime comes from Mestizo injun Mexican subhumans

It's like blaming italian crime on whites as a whole. Just stupid

He might slow it down. But preventing it completely is impossible. You just have to fuck more than you already are.

slavery was a mistake

Hispanic doesn't mean brown idiot, it's not a race

Mestizo means brown

If anything, the more hispanic genes a beaner has, the whiter it is.

Hispanic genes = White
Indio genes = Brown

But how many more will get in in the meantime?

it really was such a big fucking mistake, not only would whites be better off but blacks would also have stronger nations to this day and africa wouldn't be such a hellhole

fucking fuck i wish i could go back in time and prevent it

No.

No, you can't, you're probably thinking a Hispanic is just like a white Spanish guy. In reality they're Abo-tier goblins who are more savage than kebab. You can integrate maybe 10% of the population in a 85% white country but not anything above it

< Actual white hispanic. Not kidding.

Not that many if he secures the border.

Those spaniards were already half-moor by the time of columbus anyway, let it go pal

Doesn't mean shit. By 2150 US will be 50+% white protestant Amish again. It's just a temporary state.
(((Also 10% Orthodox Jewish)))

natives aren't even close to abos or niggers lol

In these projections I see blacks don't move either way, why is this? I thought they were breeding like rats.

Dieser Typ hat recht. The only way to reverse it will be the genocide of the lesser races, or at least their expulsion. Maybe sterilization would work as well, and we could use gelded buck niggers as field hands and Asian hotties for sexual gratification.

>saying it's as easy as having more babies
Yeah that's a big part of it, but it's a way more complex issue than that. Like mentions, it's an economic issue. Intelligent people wait to have children until they're financially sound, while blacks and mexicans have shitloads of babies and the government pays for them with the taxes we pay. The system is fucked. Not to mention whites never have as many children as blacks, those fuckers keep having babies even when they're starving to death. They just lack the ability to plan long-term.

To fix the rapidly shifting demographics in our countries, you have to first eliminate government paying for shitskin babies. Then have an economy where a single person's income could support a family, like it could until 20-30 years ago. As it is, both parents have to work and still can't afford to raise a kid.

WHITE BABY BOOM

I hope genetic engineering becomes advanced enough in the next 20 years so that you can chose the color of the skin, eyes and hair of your kids. At least then the white race can't die out anymore.

You think moor idiots could have sailed to the new world?

Let's hope so

I have met mexican people, I spent 1 year over there during my studies.
I know who they are and what they are. You are wrong on this and you have no glue what your are talking about.

>slavery was a mistake
The mistake was not castrating the slaves like the Arabs did with theirs. The biggest weakness of whites is being too nice.

I'll take hispanics over blacks or muslims any day desu

At least their girls can be attractive and usually THICC

Stop calling hispanics like they are all brown

Call the shitty goblin ones MESTIZOS

If you call them Hispanic like all hispanics are mestizo goblims then you are anti white because you are blaming mestizo crimes on the spanish man

That's like calling all people who drink water Niggers because some people that drink water are niggers

Just stupid

her too.

They sure look it

He's right though. There are white hispanics, metis hispanics, Amerindian hispanics, nigger hispanics, mulato hispanics.

>The only way to reverse it will be the genocide of the lesser races

Just get Hitlers programm going and give medals to women pushing out more than 3 kids. It worked wonders in the 3rd Reich. Make it so that only one parent has to go to work and sustain the family and the other can take care of 3-6 kids...

It's doubtful. The problem is no longer that they are coming. It's that they are here and the anchor is set.

>considered an ethnicity, can be of any race
Burgers, man.

Even 3 million illegals out of the US would swing that.

I hope the 14th is challenged over anchor babies.

See Frenchy gets it

It's disgusting how we lump hispanics of different races and act like they are all the same. So stupid

We need our white male X chromozomes to infiltrate the future generations. We must have sons with blacks, Asians, and Hispanics so that our progeny won't be exterminated.

How come the black demographic doesn't change throughout the years, surely they will grow as they have ALOT of kids, it seems to stay the same size all the way through.

yeah, marco rubio and ted cruz are hispanic, right? they look white to me.

white as my faggot ass liberal dad

You forgot traditional Catholic families who have five plus kids (this includes me, I'm not stereotyping).

They shoot each other and don't take care of their kids.

Hispanic is not a race you stupid Polack

Fuck off if don't know what you're talking about

You can be white and hispanic at the same time

And I don't mean mixed

hispanic is not a race, it's a geographic term of spanish speaking countries. Any race could be hispanic YOU STUPID FUCK

The original hispanics, SPAIN, was a white european country

Eh, Castizo tier

The only way to stop this is to import +40 million Slavs. Many of us are not "quite" there when it comes to being white, but it is arguably better than the alternative.

So are a lot of these Hispanics as you call them just Spaniards and meds? 25% Indian admixture is easily bred out if you are topping up the euro gene pool. I assumed it was all bean goblins. If it's the former and not the latter you should stop calling them Hispanics and just call them europeans to bring them into the fold by expanding the identity.

And you'd constitute a nationalist voting block for decades. This seriously is the bed idea, especially seeing as you work hard for jack shit, which is the only reason for mexicans. The Americans take in one million people a year, so 30 years of wholly slavic migration and they could fix this mess. No western euros though, wed make the situation worse :(

>many of use are not quite there
well we can't all be Ukrainians

Of course!

Note: 72% of legal hispanics are on welfare

roIIing for this future

Trump has nothing to do with racism though, you have to be a total sjw libtard to think that it had a part in his campaign right

Jamal can't read.
>**Considered an ethnicity; Hispanics may be any race.

fucking bingo

BASED

No. It will delay it. All it will do though is push the Balkanization of the US back 10 years so instead of it being around 2040 it will be around 2050.

>what are Boers

Easy

Change up immigration quotas bring in more immigrants from east europe

Will you just shut up already? Nobody gives a shit about the remarkably low percentage of spics that pass as White.

If you're a white person from South Africa who moves to amercian then yeah you're an african american m8

>Spain
>white european country

Come on Sup Forums, you're better than this.

No man. The majority of them are dark as fuck, even the vast majority of the minority whiter spics have shit spic genes, Brown eyes and greasy hair. Nit acceptable to me, it's just an attempt to disguise what's going on.

Not really too late at all, Sweden is decades behind the US

At least 30% of hispanics are white

They shouldn't be blamed for mestizo crimes