>be you
>walking to class wearing your Trump hat
>see these guys walking toward you glaring
>"hey white cracka, I see you voted for DRUMPF. are you a racist?"

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ucTQ2C5CFFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what's the point of wearing a belt and then Still having your pants fall off.

I wonder what these two Planned Parenthood escapees are doing on a college campus

Give them each 19 warning shots to the head

>turn to face them
>lower brow of MAGA hat
>activate silent right wing death squad alarm
>"psssh… nothin personnel… nigs"

Continue walking because if they attempt to follow they'll trip over their ridiculous pants.

piss myself

I'm European.

I do love exposed ribs. Eight inches of dagger point will do good work.

that's the funniest shit I've read in weeks

Why do you rape nine year old girls mo.

>'Racist?'
>*teleport behind them*
>'I'm much worse.'

Lefty's doesn't even look fastened

Let me tell you about the Jews.

Pull my pants off and begin Jerking Off. This always works.

smile and hope somebody tapes what's about to happen.

hey OP. do you think you could have posted somebody that's an actual threat. I guarantee neither one of these idiots has actually been in a decent fight. otherwise they'd have their pants up to a level that actually allows them to do more than waddle. the way they're dressed the classic stereotype fat guy on a scooter could run faster; and I mean that with the scooter.

Smack the living daylights out of both of them because they're both skinny manlets who can barely bench 100 pounds.

The day of the rope is now

>"hey white cracka"
>I'm black
I'll let them walk by into oncoming traffic seeing as they are clearly both blind.

this desu

Get beat up for laughing at their clothes

>>"hey white cracka
t-thanks, you too

Just say

>Naw, I'm not a racist. I just despise niggers

They will have no idea what despise means and if you say it right you'll get

>aw kay homie yo juz checkin gnomesayin

guys I'm actually serious this happened to me last friday and I just awkwardly said no and kept walking
my heart was beating so fucking fast

also i'd tell their mothers that their children are being retarded

what to do?

>be you
>"get your ass off this country nigger"
>"go back to apefrica"
>pull out your gun

Ignore him, because there's no way those niggers watch John Oliver thus is must be a joke

>i love formula one motor racing

>Gun

He's a nu male or he wouldn't be asking this stupid question...

Well this situation is clearly ridiculous as you said you're walking into class and everyone knows niggers don't go to class

Taunt them into attacking you and then shoot them in self defence

There kids...... beat them stupid lol

Push them over while they waddle to me.

youtu.be/ucTQ2C5CFFQ

let them approach act scared then stab them both under a false sense of security

Ride off on my electric scooter.

What's a numale

I'd lift my shirt and display my piece.

you would have to lift the fat flap too

This is something I have always wondered... Fucking niggers man.

Laugh my ass off and briskly jog away. It's not as if they can catch up to me wearing their pants like that. lol If blacks where smart enough to wear their pants properly, they'd be uncatchable.

>Run
>Call police
>Niggers can't run because their pants fall down.
>Police show up
>See blackberry reaching for his pants to pull them up
>Cop assumes they are reaching for a gun and shoot.

Many niggers have been killed because their wannabe gangsta saggy pants force them to hold them up and police mistake them for reaching for a weapon.

Prepare to destroy them completely, since they've worn their pants in a way that gives them no lower body mobility.

Slide my hands into my coat pockets and slip the fingers of both hands into my brass knuckles (which I EDC).

Change two young lives forever.

>these guys
>class

>warning shots
>to the head

kek

>Truth

literally fucking shaking

"Jesus Christ, if y'all are gonna talk shit, at least learn to wear your jeans properly"

Yes.

>niggers
>class
hahaha
>liberals in general
>class
Too busy protesting

I would fight them, they would have very limited mobility with those pants

Is that the American President from GATE?

oh come on let's be serious here, they could even be the world best fighters but with those pants down they couldn't even manage to punch an old woman

Offer them my daughter and wife as sorry.

>The day of the rope is coming. You negro degenerates who spend all day standing outside of stores with your pants down, no jobs, going home to smoke weed and drink on the government's dollar, fighting in the street, you will all be cleansed. Your race will be nearly purged from this continent and the only ones spared will be those who have proven they're able to overcome their genes and contribute positively to our society, like the very few doctors or lawyers, scientists, who manage to crawl their way desperately out of the mire of filth that surrounded them since birth. They may even be applauded for clawing their way up out from around you disgusting mongrels. Just remember, while you're standing there accosting random white men walking by, that I will be the one stringing you up. I'll be the one fastening that rough cord around your necks amidst the mob. Maybe then I'll throw some pity change in your ugly, flatnosed faces, when they're purple with your swollen tongues sticking out, eyes bulged and red, watering. And we'll make your nigger baboon girlfriends wipe up your shit off the ground below you I voted Stein.

>Did you just call me a white cracka?
>Wow, that's really racist.
>Don't ever talk to me again.
The best way to shut down a leftist is to use the same baseless ad hominems that they're so fond of.

AY YO HOL' UP DID CHU JUS' ASSUME MY RACE NIGGUH? I BE A TRANS-NIGGUH BROTHA FUCK EM RAYCEEZ MUTHAFUCKAS WE WAZ KANGZ

>voted stein
>wearing a trump hat

>Implying Tyrone and Dyquarious know what a leftist is.
Too much credit. You're better off showing them your piece. They'll at least know what that is.