Ok, pol, meme magic is real and potent. But still, it requires big amounts of people and time...

Ok, pol, meme magic is real and potent. But still, it requires big amounts of people and time. How do we increase it's power and speed?

After Trump's victory we do have some "peaceful" time to invest our efforts in some long-term meme magic programs, while we do not have any urgent tactical goals.

Our occult methodology is primitive and exists only as spontaneously developed rituals, emerged from ironical forms. More occult redpilled science is needed. If we will be able to put enough work into this, we will increase our abilities as well as will be able to break mainstream bluepilled science conditioning.

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with these repeating numerals

well fuck that noise

So, we can formulate some hypotheses and use repeating numerals to check'em?

>999

lol

use repeating numerals to summon kek and use the energy of him entering our universe temporarily to meme things into existence.

But seriously, there must me some kind of methodology. We still are doing meme magic in primitive, ritualistic manner, not knowing laws, which are behind all of this.

It's ok, but how to describe this in scientific level like how conscientiousness affect material reality on quantum level. Without knowing it's like using sundial while thinking in Geocentric paradigm - you can still measure time correctly, but you actually do not know how all this actually work. We only mastered some primitive form of practice while not understanding how it actually works.

probably some string theory shit mang i dunno i just bring the numerals

>444

ok, let's study string theory shit, lol

>55

fuck, i got some too

nobody else is interested in the thread, suppose it will be relegated to the annals of Sup Forums

>333

Hey, there are too much digits for you, Can you honestly say, that no scripts are involved?

of course, my numerals are free range.

I suggest that majority just hungers for happenings and practical use as usual. Who will do research and understanding work?

how the fuck fB3OaVhq?/

look you already got some triples. There is much more than pure coincidence here

Have I just witnessed history?

how about meme magicking russia to not be a shithole?

Guys we must just stop fucking around and put some effort to understanding occult science behind all this, otherwise we will be doing this randomly

Any suggestion where start to dig? Some numerology traditions emerged from Egypt or what?

Make geb laugh again that's what we do

Geb-Chan! 2016

#literally shaking

Well, it's not an urgent task, believe me, lol. We must understand how it all works at first.

Also praise kek

We need more dank memes and it must be natural.

Heyyy vsauce Michael here

Black lives matter....or do they?

meme the next hitler into reality

>We need more dank memes and it must be natural.

Well, i already noticed that. Organic memes are way more powerful than forced ones. But it's easy and boring thing to understand

Yeah, numerology and master numbers, look into it

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

essentially it's a form of chaos magick

We literally are adjusting reality

clearly more people...

This is just more proof we live in a simulation and apparently there's no way out of it except for death.

thinking death is an escape /welcome newfag

there is a clear problem with blm all lives matter its a racist slogan to begin with

OP - more things for you to check out.

Kek and meme magick and chaos magick is a re-emergence of Eris / Discordianism where the goddess Eris (goddess of chaos notice the similarity) was evoked by pranksters in the 70's.

The main work that was produced was about the Illuminati, Eye in the Pyramid. Search for Robert Anton Wilson

Possibly in the 90s the KLF did the same thing with Mu Mu again pranksters. Search for John Higgs

Now Sup Forums are doing the same thing with an Egyptian god of chaos. - possibly have a look at pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

I know, I just can't accept it.

Shadilay

Well, it's simplest and most reliable way to increase our power, but still we will not have the understanding of how it works

thinking you can understand a power like this if its real ... hopefully but try explaning flight to a caveman if shit like this is real it wont be shit posters that figure it out you need litteral prophet teir bros

I go to 2chan sometimes.

Problem is, I can't understand what any of you are saying. except for Sup Forums

Ok thanks bro, i will check it.

>pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

I read this already. Decent article