Hank replaces Greg in Steven Universe. How does this change the series? Would he make for a better father figure...

Hank replaces Greg in Steven Universe. How does this change the series? Would he make for a better father figure? What about Greg replacing Hank?

Steven would still be with the gems, but he would know how to build a deck, cook a medium rare steak, and fix a mower.

>Implying Bobby knows any of these things, except how to cook a steak
Nothing much will change, but Steven would probably cry much less at least

steven learns from his crazy grandpa and starts killing homeworld gems instead of crying
kills at least fitty of them

I don't know, Steven took up music from his dad. He seems more willing to learn new things then bobby

Hank Hill in the Steven Universe world would make for maximum BWAAA

>Dale in beach city

Steven would likely be a sportier kid, but he'd still have the sweetness of his mother, so Hank would think the boy ain't right.

Greg would encourage Bobby's dreams which depending on the episode could go good or horrible for him.

>Dale meeting Ronaldo.

>Bwu-hahahah! Steven, what in the hell? Where did that girly pink shield come from? Can’t you make it in... Blue or somethin’? And does it have to have a rose on it?

Steven would end up emotionally retarded. (more so than already) If the only people raising you are space aliens who barely grasp human culture and the well meaning but autistic hank then you couldn't function in society. Say what you will but Greg is a great dad, understands people and has a strong moral foundation as evidenced by being uncorrupted by money. Greg filling Hanks spot in KOTH couldn't happen because Peggy isn't an amazon.

I doubt Hank would let Steven go on adventures at all. Gem hunting is dangerous and he'd rather he be going to school.

>Peggy isn't an amazon.
Her shoe size fooled me.

Hank would be the one getting gems to come off their bullshit, but by explaining how asinine they're being instead of some speech about the value of life or whatever

Amethyst is also a pretty horrible role model. Her only redeeming quality is that she can enjoy a good steak while Pearl freaks out over eating anything and Garnet never shows any emotion so you can't tell with her.

This. He'd definitely take Lapis' side whenever she gets out of the mirror though. Probably stop Steven from seeing them at all after that because something like that is just horrible and if their asses weren't rock hard he'd be shattering them with his foot.

I mean Greg probably would have too if he'd been aware of the situation before the ocean disappeared (taken her side that is, not kept steven from seeing the gems)

This, I was gonna say Steven would change, but Bobby is pretty much Steven with less crying so...

Dale could teach him a thing or two. like how to make dynamite out of a toilet paper tube and a stick of dynamite

Anybody have the screencap from the last thread where this question was asked?

Steven would actually play football and be really fucking good with the strength he has
He would be a great offenseive lineman

He'd also break somebody's back user. Guy can lift a piano with one arm.

Depending on how you look at it that’s a good thing

Hank wouldn't see it as a good thing. He's a very practical man and wouldn't like the lawsuit, especially when he realizes just how strong Steven is.

Unironically my first thought was how good of a dad would Greg be to bobby, Hanks problem with Bobby is that he doesn't understand his son's interests he's very old fashion, Greg, on the other hand, has no such problem.

They just put Steven in older leagues

That’s what they usually do with big kids in football anyway

Again, Steven can lift a fucking piano with little effort.

I'm really glad that this didn't happen because I don't want Hank to have to deal with losing Rose. He doesn't deserve that.

At that point the kids now what they are getting into plus Steven maybe won’t go full force

Fair enough. Hank would probably think it's unfair though, like getting into a Hulkbuster suit to play hockey.

This. Peggy wouldn't like him though, guy makes a fortune and stays in his van. Not to mention his hair size is just crazy. Bill would have nightmares about it.

Id pay to see Greg deal with Cotton.

I'd pay to see the gems deal with Cotton's bullshit.

I would say they'd both be fine dads to the respective family they've been swapped to, but it'd have to change the origin stories quite a bit.

Was Rose enticed by his salesman skills in propane and propane accessories?

Would Greg really stay with Peggy?

This is a good point.

I could see Hank MAYBE falling for Rose, but there's just no way Greg would stay with Peggy. He'd recognize right away that they're wrong for each other.

That made my day user. Actually laughed.

i've never seen the parts with jasper and the diamond assassination squad before...

weird.

Now I'm imagining cotton giving a stern lecture about how if it comes down to it, he might have to shatter some gems to protect his home, it's not gonna be pretty, but its gotta be done.

>Hank replaces Greg in Steven Universe. How does this change the series?
Hank heeds the sign the Gems put up and doesn't hop the fence.

Series over before it began.