Who is/are your least favorite character(s)...

who is/are your least favorite character(s)? i want to say chuck charles because everything he says isnt even funny but just pisses me off, but i just saw the "paraders of the lost float" episode and the cramwinkle art store people were just beyond shitty to bob when he was nice enough to even still give them business after all the trouble theyve put him through in the past. im 100% sure theres a bob's burgers equivalent of a michael's store with some silly pun name just a few miles further than their art store that bob would be able to drive to, but he went to their store just to get verbally harassed, screamed at and charged 10X the regular price. this is 1 of the few times in my life where i wanted to punch old people in the face

OP here. forgot to say this is a bob's burgers thread

Hugo is the absolute worst Bob's Burgers antagonist.

Jimmy Pesto only has as much power as Bob, in his pettiness, wants to give him.

Fischoeder is cordial and affable enough that it lessens the sting during the rare occasion where he antagonizes Bob.

Hugo, though? Hugo is just a bitter, petty, hateful little troll to everyone and everything around him, and he can ruin Bob's life any time he wants, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop him.

Fuck Sgt. Bosco too. The two lady cops from season one were funnier.

i hate hugo too for all the reasons you said but the comical amount of sadness his character radiates counters how much of a shithead he is. sgt. bosco is a classic scumbag dirty cop. but hes so much of a scumbag that its, again, comical. i think mr. fischoeder is hilarious, and i would honestly love to have him as a landlord

and on top of that jimmy pesto is a huge asshole to bob and his family but hes pretty sad too which cancels out how much of a dick he is

she's a bitch but he's hilarious. every word out of his mouth
I kind of enjoy hating him. It helps that he's Fenton's voice and he's literally an obese midget
bosco I just like his voice and that he's so easy to outwit

Yeah, the husband always makes their interactions worth it.

They're basically Bob's Statler and Waldorf.

>TO THE MOON!

oh god they are. yknow for all that people are like MUPPET FACES I never really noticed they actually have solid muppetesque writing and characterization
after burgs is over, disney needs to hire loren bouchard and jim dauterive to do the next muppets TV product

I tolerate Hugo just because most times Ron is there aka Mr Lynch from Home Movies

I think the one I don't like most is Bosco though

ron really is fantastic, it's such a shame that's his only character.

Tina. I fucking hate that unfunny autist that keeps being forced into every episode, same jokes, and eats so much god damn showtime with here little drama spouts. I even find Gene funny so this should show how unfunny I feel Tina is.

Fucking feel bad for Bob to have to deal with that little shit stain.

I feel like maybe you should watch a different show

Hell no, Bob, Linda, Teddy and Louise all make up for her in spades.

I don't understand how you have some taste but don't like tina

a lot of people hate gene but hes my personal favorite character in the show. almost everything he says is surrealist comedy gold. he stands out as weird even in a show that goes out of their way to make every character weird.

I can see not liking Gene only because his lines kind of have predictability after a while and rarely tie into anything meaningfully
but I still love the little guy.
The main problem really is that on a great day he's still a discount Zeke.

They were total dicks but honestly I do understand their frustration at that particular situation. For a lot of businesses it is fucking annoying to have a customer coming in when it is literally less than a minute away from closing time and they don't know what to get.

that's why this show is so great. even the bad guys are relatable

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've never cared for Jimmy Pesto. He's just a terrible person who mostly gets away with being a terrible person for no reason.

Also, I've grown sick of Tina and Jimmy Junior's relationship, romantic and friendship-wise.

I would normally say fuck you but I'm getting tired of it too since J-Ju keeps treating her like shit
and the few times he treats her nice, he's barely in the episode, and just shows up at the end to relieve her worries she's been agonizing over for 21 minutes

>keeps treating her like shit
That's the ticket. I don't get Tina's interest in him anymore after how shitty he can be to her, in terms of both romance and friendship. In the last episode he was a real dick

sadly that's realistic. and it's not like wagstaff is swimming with nice boys who will treat her right. The best treatment she's gotten is from bandaid finger guy voiced by thomas lennon but he's... a little faggy for her.

>Where's the napkins?
>You mean the paper towel roll?
>yes
>This guy spends one day with the Sofa Queen, he's using "napkins" now.