End of the world

Earth has an iron-nickel core, which produces our magnetic field.

That iron-nickel inner core responds changing magnetic field strength.

As it stands now, our pole is shifting by 5%/decade, which has increased from the previous speed of 5%/century.

If you lay a magnet down on a table, then pass another magnet by it, what happens to the first magnet?

Its position is disturbed, progressively, as the moving magnet closes in.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/33890-planet-nine-existence-evidence-grows.html
caltech.edu/news/caltech-researchers-find-evidence-real-ninth-planet-49523
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine
oceanservice.noaa.gov/education/kits/tides/tides03_gravity.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Advanced_Technology_Telescope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot. Go back to /x/

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

Does that mean we will travel through space with the earth? So we don't need nasa anymore?

this is what happens when a nigger controls funding for NASA

It means when nibiru makes its perihelion approach we die.

Super Moon tomorrow.

Reminder that Planet 9 is real.

space.com/33890-planet-nine-existence-evidence-grows.html

caltech.edu/news/caltech-researchers-find-evidence-real-ninth-planet-49523

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine

We should see its approach within the next year, according to the researchers, Konstantin Batygin and Mike Brown.

So...?

As it passes, our magnetic field will shift with its passage. The planet will literally stop and align with the polarity of the passing planet. Total cataclysm.

End of the world? what are you on? Humans would barely notice beyond our electronics (gps, satellites) not functioning properly. Maybe the whales and dolphins and other species that rely on geomagnetic forces would freak out but that's about it.

you'll be one of the first to die

God wouldn't specifically make a man president, with the intention of him rebuilding a nation, just to blow up the world during that process. Fuck off.

Yeah, Planet X can be real.

>But will be close of the earth?
Unlikely

It's responsible for the tilt that all planets of the solar system have. Its magnetic field is insanely powerful.

It's a ice giant with the mass of up to 4 Jupiters. Any approach near its perihelion will cause total chaos.

Where is scientif proof to that?

In the links I provided already.

> Its magnetic field is insanely powerful.
>It's a ice giant with the mass of up to 4 Jupiters

>I can't tell the difference between gravity and magnetic fields

>gravity controls every aspect of everything

Hate to break it to you, but electromagnetism plays a part in our solar system as well, user.

Solar wind is charged particles.

God - maybe not (though I wouldn't be so sure about it).
But Kek...

It states there is supposely a planet
But its no proof

What do you think will happen with earth when this planet pass on his way around the sun?

You can attempt to read the thread, you know.

The magnetic field protects us from the more harmful emission that our sun produces. It doesn't affect the Earth's rotation or orbit.

It is not strong enough to do so.

>if the magnetic field suddenly disappeared!
There is geologic evidence that suggests the magnetic field has weakened and reversed several times. Everything is fine.

>if the Earth suddenly blew up, we would all die!
this is you

>tiny piece of shit 4 times the distance of Pluto
nobody cares

>There is geologic evidence that suggests the magnetic field has weakened and reversed several times.

Yes, there is. And it keeps its timing fairly tight. Almost like how orbital patterns do.

Those papers specifically say "If it's out near its aphelion, it will take some of the largest telescopes to observe. However, if its closer to its perihelion, it may not take very long to spot it, and could already have been photographed."

Do none of you read?

>cataclysm

Are you really sure this planet exist and is causing the end of the world?

Oldest tools ever found are made of stone and are 2.8 million years old, planetnine orbit is about 15,000 years, We've already seen plane nine come by 186 times. stfu you idiots

>Are you really sure this planet exist and is causing the end of the world?

Of course not. The only direct evidence of orbital patterns in a model.

There are conspiracy theorists on youtube who claim to see it, sure. I can't take that as proof positive. There's also the global myths coinciding around the same time, speaking of similar circumstance, but that's not hitting enough sigma for me to consider.

I believe it's a concern, and warrants more study. I believe, if it's real, we can't do anything about it, so no need to be worried.

I saw in the podesta email something about that, what catched my interest

>Super Moon
that shit occurs pretty often

>there might be another planet maybe
>GIGANTIC ICE PLANET 4 TIMES THE SIZE OF JUPITER(WHICH IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE BUT IDGAF) THAT HAS A HUGE MAGNETIC CORE SOMEHOW CONFIRMED

Why should this planet be of concern?

Yeah, that email written by schizophrenic dude.

It's just spam.

It probably orbited many times by now so why should it be a concern

Inertia.

Of water, specifically.

>implying that a strong gravitational pull would be a bad idea
>implying that all libecucks who never lifted getting crushed would be a bad thing

Looking forward to the world being a hyperbolic time chamber, desu

>Want to sleep
>This thread

Can you go into details please?

so our water will get out and we end up like mars?

oceanservice.noaa.gov/education/kits/tides/tides03_gravity.html

The oceanic bulges will be upset, causing massive tidal flooding of all coasts. Incredible earthquakes, total devastation.

But user, why would god care about our desires?

so 2012 but 5yrs late edition

They suppose there exist a planet
The chance is 90%
It is about 3-4 times bigger and 10 times more heavy than earth

When should this cataclysm happen, in so far that is possible to determine
They didnt spot it yet and dont know the position of it

even if it would exist, it would've orbited the sun many times by now and I don't think that the earth got fucked so many times.

Correct, and worrying is futile right now. It will be a glorious apocalypse if it does happen though.

Your post is accurate.

>When should this cataclysm happen, in so far that is possible to determine
We don't know. I don't think anyone knows for sure. Maybe the US government? Shouldn't be too hard to plot an orbital trajectory.

Maybe the Vatican knows?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Advanced_Technology_Telescope

AT LAST

I CAN SHOW THEM THE MIGHT OF A TRUE WARRIOR

>Earth has an iron-nickel core, which produces our magnetic field.
Stopped reading there. The magnetic field of the Earth is produced via a dynamo action in the mantle and inner mantle.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Advanced_Technology_Telescope
That's a shitty looking telescope.

We have evidence that civilization has been destroyed many times by something similar to the effects of what this planet would do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

This is a single example, against a backdrop of global history, geological sediment deposit study, and evidence of pole shift occurrence.

>Shouldn't be too hard to plot an orbital trajectory.
But it is. Objects that far out move very slowly. It took a while just to figure out Pluto's orbit.

Jupiter is much bigger and has more mass then this planet
Also it is closer

When Jupiter doesnt end the world, why should this one?

>When Jupiter doesnt end the world, why should this one?

Will Jupiter decide to get up and make a pass into the inner solar system in the next few years?

>Orbital period: 10,000 to 20,000 years
>Late Bronze Age collapse: approx. 5,000 years ago

>We don't know. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

and you said somewhere next year, others say maybe in the next 20years. if the orbit is like "10,000-20,000", then we should've already seen it pass into our solar system don't you think?

>in the next few years?
Impossible, it would be well visible by now, even to the naked eye.

Where the hell say this planet will pass into the inner solar system...?

"See an approach." I didn't say IT'S ON TOP OF US NOW, did I?

>We should see its approach within the next year, according to the researchers, Konstantin Batygin and Mike Brown.

>Mass of 4J

Sounds like bullshit already. Mass can be inferred via gravitational interactions with surrounding objects fairly easily, so if there was something with the mass of 4 Jupiters out there, we would know about it by now.

>Its magnetic field is insanely powerful.

The magnetic fields of planets are very big, but not particularly strong. Jupiter's magnetic field is by far the strongest planetary field in the solar system at around 4.3 gauss (which is 20,000 times the strength of Earth's, and roughly 3 times the strength of an average neodymium magnet).

For a planet to have any real magnetic sphere, it needs a core of convecting conductive material (molten iron and nickel in Earth, metallic hydrogen in the gas giants). Since you say it isn't a gas giant, it can't have a core of metallic hydrogen, and given that Earth is fairly unique in being a rocky planet with a significant magnetic field resulting from a molten, convecting interior, it's highly unlikely.

>We should see its approach within the next year, according to the researchers, Konstantin Batygin and Mike Brown.

And...?

And nothing.

It's approaching, towards its perihelion, or it's heading back out towards its aphelion. We will either see its approach within the next year, or we won't.

What are you missing here? Do you understand what approach means? Things take time to travel in space.

>We have evidence that civilization has been destroyed many times by something similar to the effects of what this planet would do.

Civilization got shaken, but not destroyed

I red a book about the sea people (Palestine), which stated, that a lot of factors, including vulcanos earthquakes... ended the bronze age
By the way Mose exodus falls in this timeline, too?

>Will Jupiter decide to get up and make a pass into the inner solar system in the next few years?

You think trajectory could cause problems?

respond to my post faggot or any of them for that matter

Yeah, it will approaching to us, but it will do nothing to us anyways. at least, almost nothing.

If you read the papers I linked, you would see they're already leasing out time at observatories to look for its pathway in their projected orbital pattern.

I can't really hand hold you and everyone else in the thread at the same time. Do a bit of your own research.

Biofag here.

With an elliptical orbit such as this, then you're saying it's orbit is every 10,000-20,000 years.
As this would wipe out our magnetic shield everytime and kill every mammal, reptile, plant, plankton, and piece of soil bacteria on the planets surface by soaking it in cosmic radiation then you are basically aligning yourself with creationists theories of Humanity being roughly 8000 years old or some shit.

Good job you /x/ wanker/

[Citation needed]

Fantastic, that doesn't mean it's coming within a few years like you claimed.