4th day of Trump winning

>4th day of Trump winning
>still no nigger lynchings, muslims being set on fire and right wing deportation squads

How does it feel to stoop into irrelevancy, white America?

Not only will you not get your jobs, you won't get your country back LMAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-nafta-plan-would-confront-globalized-auto-industry-1478800848
youtube.com/watch?v=72HkuGknA5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fucking astounding that people on a political board don't know how the Presidency works.

he's canadian give him a break`

A

FUCKING

>nth day of Canada
>still a shitty, irrelevant country with a cucked leader

Choke on Muhammed's dick you leaf faggot.

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

Leaf

damn nice hivemind fampais

SAGE

>believing this

>Trump says he will reform Republicans into a workers' party
>Blames Republican congress when he can't do something
Holy kek the madman keeps playing 777d chess.

What is the matter, thought you were actually going to kill all the minorities(soon to be majorities)?

I worried a few cases would occur, but there hasn't even been one. Wow white peopple are such cowards I can't wait for my children to take over your country.

>still no nigger lynchings, muslims being set on fire and right wing deportation squads

only literal retards thought trump was going to do this.

how many times do we gotta say that he's going to be a reasonable and fair president, and all of that -ist stuff you think he was going to do was just liberal propaganda?

fuck man, open your ears and listen sometimes.

hes been saying from day one he wanted to renegotiate it, dumbass

he said hed only pull us out of it if other coutries didnt cooperate and THEY ARE

>TPP isn't going away
I called it, but it still hurts. RIP muh freedums.

>Trump will stay in NAFTA
GOOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

White leafs are just as shit as the brown ones. Canada will get purged regardless whether or not the shitskins take it over.

Why do you keep posting the same thread? How many times do you need told it was NEVER being eliminated, renegotiated. Suck a dick

>good
>linking a literal communist
>>>/leftypol/
And stay there.

Trump being a racist white supremacist was completely fabricated by the left.

>America
>relevant

If that happened now, you know what we'd get? Martial law and an indefinite Obama presidency.

Christ, learn about these things.

2 1/2 months and your kids will be swingin', don't worry.

>>still no nigger lynchings, muslims being set on fire and right wing deportation squads
>this is what leftists actually believe will happen

>Fourth day into Obama still being president
>Nothing's happened

gee wow what a surprise eh

Why are LEAFs so angry all the time? My America is fine. Now kindly fuck off back to your Maple Syrup Diorama Social Club and Moose Rape Recovery Group.

>posting in a thread about America on an American site

sauce?

I'm not Jason you fucking retard.

I never said you were Jason you retarded shill. You might as well be for all we know.

If he can't cancel NAFTA because congress supports it, what makes you think he'll have any more luck with the TPP. Republicucks love that shit.

Link? No?

Fake!!! SAGE!!! FAGGOT LEAF!!!

Nigger, he hasn't even been inaugurated yet, he doesn't have legal power until January 20. He's only been elected, and is probably too busy swimming in liberal tears to be productive until then anyway. They're still protesting, and its getting cold.

the TPP didn't pass the TPP did. the TPP is just a presidential order that he can cancel at will NAFTA is not.

I'm pretty sure he was doing talks to NEGOTIATE and alter a new nafta deal not get rid of nafta completely
????

>the TPP didn't pass the TPP did.
I mean the TPP didn't pass NAFTA did

Honestly I think he still should be able to cancel NAFTA but I am not sure.

How does it feel to be stupid enough to believe what the media tells you?

Provide a source you fucking snow nigger.

Also he literally cannot do anything until what february or something like that
also a leaf that isnt completely braindead
R
A
R
E

he never said he was going to get rid of NAFTA, he said he's going to renegotiate it

wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-nafta-plan-would-confront-globalized-auto-industry-1478800848
>Ending the 1994 trade pact is relatively easy. The U.S. legally can pull out of Nafta six months after Mr. Trump as president notifies Mexico and Canada of his intention to do so, according to a September study by the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington.

Sounds easy enough. Can't wait to see mexico pay trade tariffs. We'll have plenty of money for a wall.

Why the fuck do you all think we want to lynch blacks and kill Muslims? Why would I believe the press? Have you seen how they've manipulated what he's said the past few days? I post racist shit here, but its ironically. I want you to have a great, /K selection lifestyle.

I am a Trump supporter because I want nothing to do with the middle east or central Asia. I want nothing to do with any of this, and we don't want refugees.

self deportation.

>he actually bought into the Trump is a neonazi meme

HAHAHAHA!

you guys are dicks

See how it says "the US could".
The US could easilly pull it off, but I am not sure if Trump could do it without the support of the house and Senate. Furthermore, even if he does have the power to cancel it, they can probably still reinstate it with a special majorioty.

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

>leaf
disregardful

hes not even in power yet, wait until he takes office.

Things have to be simplified for people when you are campaigning. Of course he was never going to build a full wall or ban muslims, but he can secure the borders and ignore muslim asylum requests. The details are slightly different but they end up in the same result.

Also, Trump never promised to start a race war in the first place.

Of course part of the "wall" is going o be a fence. That doesn't an adequate job in the depopulated desert areas and is a lot cheaper to build and maintain.

He goes with what makes sense. An actual wall is only useful in urban areas or near them, where swift arrival and cutting a hole through and escaping is a real danger. Something impossible in the middle of no where.

We have a fence on our border with Egypt and it stopped the Africans. Hungary uses a fence, Romania is using a fence.

It's about what makes sense and cost effectiveness. I'd call Trump a retard if he actually tried to build a wall on the whole length.

No one said Trump winning the election = Day of the Rope

That ID

"eliminating NAFTA" was just to get votes.

If he doesn't have a system to replace NAFTA doing away with it outright would be very bad for the country.

Fuck Trump. You working class Americans that all voted for him are beyond stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=72HkuGknA5M