Is Trump homophobic/racist/misogynistic ?

Where did the leitmotiv that Trump is all of those things come from ? Honest question.

For the "misogynistic" part I can understand with the pussy grabbing etc. etc.

But what about the homophobic and racist part ?

No memeing

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/the-top-ten-worst-comments-donald-trump-has-made-about-lgbtq-people/
queerty.com/10-top-donald-trump-horrible-awful-stupid-comments-about-all-things-lgbtq-20160201
huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/donald-trump-surrounding-himself-fervent-homophobes_b_9848368.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/gingrich-calls-same-sex-marriage-a-temporary-aberration/
huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/trump-dangerous-to-lgbt-equality_b_10396552.html
occupydemocrats.com/2015/03/28/indiana-set-to-lose-billions-as-businesses-boycott-state-over-anti-gay-law/
businessinsider.com/mike-pence-seems-to-have-history-of-opposing-gay-rights-2015-3
youtube.com/watch?v=JY1FeQIgjsY
youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE
youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

free bump because fuck that rule saying you can't bump your own post (and no, mods; I'm not the OP).

To your point, I think it's just because those are the hot buzzwords that are fresh in leftists minds. Anyone who disagrees with their general talking points (blacks are treated like shit, gays should be allowed to be open and flaunt it around etc.) is called a racist and homophobe respectively. They just don't like Trump in general, so they give him these unfounded labels.

tl;dr: Sup Forums has dumb rules and leftists cannot argue for shit.

America is “going to hell” because the NFL defended openly gay player.
Arianna Huffington is “unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/the-top-ten-worst-comments-donald-trump-has-made-about-lgbtq-people/
“We have some very terrible Supreme Court justices, and frankly, they should have at least had that [same-sex marriage case] as a state’s right issue.”
About homophobic Miss USA contestant Carrie Prejean: “That’s the belief of 70 percent of the people, so it wasn’t a horrible answer.”
queerty.com/10-top-donald-trump-horrible-awful-stupid-comments-about-all-things-lgbtq-20160201
"One of the people on his VP shortlist once said that gay marriage would lead to polygamy and bring something akin to the "fall of the roman empire"".
huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/donald-trump-surrounding-himself-fervent-homophobes_b_9848368.html
Another man on his shortlist once said that gay marriage is a "temporary abboration" and compared it to paganism.
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/gingrich-calls-same-sex-marriage-a-temporary-aberration/
He spoke at a event populated by Christian Right activists.
huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/trump-dangerous-to-lgbt-equality_b_10396552.html
His running mate signed a bill letting business owners to openly discriminate against LGBT people.
occupydemocrats.com/2015/03/28/indiana-set-to-lose-billions-as-businesses-boycott-state-over-anti-gay-law/
That isn't the only anti-LGBT thing he's done.
businessinsider.com/mike-pence-seems-to-have-history-of-opposing-gay-rights-2015-3
He dodges the question of whether he believes that LGBT people should be fired from their jobs because of who they are every time it comes up.
youtube.com/watch?v=JY1FeQIgjsY

Supposedly one of his real estate companies denied housing to many black and other minorities families. there was a lawsuit some odd years ago.

>in reality they denied all poor people, but liberals say denying poor people is racist because only minorities are poor

Being pro-LGBT is being pro-atheist. He's allowed to not like gay people, ok? The qoran supports it and the bible, and the torah. Who cares?

I'm curious about this one, too.

The racist part usually boils down to a combination of:
-the quote where he said illegal immigrants were criminals, rapists, etc.
-the quote where he wanted to temporarily ban muslim immigrants

But as far as I can tell, there's no solid footing for homophobia. So far, the best thing I've got is Mike Pence by association, and that's pretty weak.

Being a white male and having ambition is considered a crime in today society.
That's why there are so many hikikomoris, gamers and menchilds today in Western civilization.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

Christians typically aren't fans of gays, but I don't think he's anti gay, just not a fan

T. Literal Christ fag

it's the easiest and most efficient way to bring shame to someone's name. They didn't only call him these things, they called him a fascist and a fiend. They did this because they knew the Democratic turnout wouldn't be as big this election, but also because he's an outsider and a critic of the establishment, which he will expose and dismantle

He is just asking a question, what is wrong with you leaf?

None of this is homophobic. Even the bakery thing. You just threw a bunch of information at the wall and hoped it would stick, apply for a job at infowars

It's copy pasta you tard

Easy. It all started with those three little words.

>Only
>Rosie
>O'Donnell

None of that really convinces me that he's personally homophobic (because he's clearly not). He needed the Evangelical votes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

He just has controversial ideas and employs tactics that was once used by racists.
Nothing wrong in Trump saying he loves his German blood.

On one episode of The Apprentice one of the contestants was gay and once Trump was told he said, "that's why restaurants have menus. Some people like steak, some like spaghetti etc etc." I don't think it's a personal issue to him at all either way. He won't invest any time into it.

I'm confused by that remark. Unironically, what did he mean by this?

He meant that it that was what they enjoyed, he didn't care.

Not until he ran against the democrats!

>Ba dum tss

Honestly, he's probably average on the hate other races card. Never really thought about it till it was thrust onto him, but supposedly he has supported gay marriage in NYC, and believes LGTB deserve to be protected against Extremist hate groups.

The problem that feeds into the liberal media is he has surrounded himself with some extreme viewed conservatives on such subjects. I don't care to be honest, every one has racial biases, it's intrinsic to human nature you associate with similar people. If you have 100 black people in a room and 100 white people, there will be a mostly black group and mostly white group, and in some scenarios a small mixed group. drop a random white person into said room they most likely will flock to the white group, and vice versa for a black person.

Some how liberal media has twisted this into, black people have deep cultural roots that bring them together, and white people are racist.

Ok so I read the top 10 worst things he's said. They clearly just don't like him and have to explain in depth why every quote is actually offensive because the quotes themselves are mostly innocuous.

If that's the worst thing he has to say about gay people, I don't see how he could be homophobic. The very worst thing is that he'd rather leave gay marriage up to the states instead of have the supreme court decide, which was also the dissenting opinion of Chief Justice Roberts, so I don't think it's particularly bigoted to say that. Sound more like he's neither for nor against LGBTQ+ people and he'd rather focus on other issues.

Sound like they take offense at people who don't actively fight for them.

>For the "misogynistic" part I can understand with the pussy grabbing etc
How? The whole point of his hyperbolic joke is that they let him do it. It WAS a joke anyway, making jokes like that isn't uncommon and isn't misogynistic.

There is no proof that Mike Pence is homophobic

This is all you got? It's pretty weak.

Yes but it's irrelevant because we live in a globalized world so any heightened racism will blow over in a month.