youtube.com/watch?v=NUKQnD5rjQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3_AurGBBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ougaxh4lGo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grandahar
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBrysnbRj6w

Weird, weird movie.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Now, if you meant "nobody outside Sup Forums" or "nobody outside cartoon fans" you'd be right.

I wish this happened to me the last time I went to a night club

This one very few people remember , since its from 1993 , and it was the FIRST tv show made on cg .

Sup Forums knows this movie well. You're in good company, friend.

Rock and Rule needed more big tiddies.

Only kommies and hepstars knows this

here's it

youtube.com/watch?v=2TAmISW76Rk

Fehérlófia
youtube.com/watch?v=OwzqtF2W6RQ

Wheel Squad
youtube.com/watch?v=5MYpom3SIzI

lel this, nobody knows this was a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=x6ibvJQseBc

this looks like if "waking life" had a kid with "a scanner darkly"

youtube.com/watch?v=2lyhIjm8t3o

I saw this on PBS. All I know is it was a pilot for a supposed series.
youtube.com/watch?v=x6liMCECuE0

I had a weekend alone where I tired to watch as many of the films on this list as I could.

Ended up going off on a tangent and watching a bunch of Ralph Bakshi stuff after I saw American Pop. I kind of hate the rotoscoping but fuck if he's not a great creator anyway.

OH WHAT WILL THE SIGNAL BE

I bought the DVD when I found it back in my local FYE years ago.

here's another one for people who want to watch obscure shit. technically it's Sup Forums but lots of the recs are so weird/indie that it barely matters if you're a fan of weird animated shit.

one more. filter out the ghibli and there's some interesting stuff on this list.

also if anyone has the rec macro that includes Leafie, pls post.

Got you, fampai.

thank you Sup Forumsmrade

and Lou Reed fanboys, naturally.

This movie is a Forgotten Kino!

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

>Felix the Cat: The Movie
>Asterix and the Vikings

But those are pieces of shit

The way the characters look so early 2000s that my hair grew frosted tips

(OP)
I had this on LD. Traded it to a friend for Dominion Tank Police back in the 90s. (yeah, I know, stupid)
Got it again on dvd a few years back. But it was in widescreen. After watching it, it felt... off. Is the original movie in widescreen or was the dvd cut to make it look widescreen?
Also two movies I'm not seeing anything on here about,
BC Rock, and Twice Upon a Time, the original unrated version.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi-cnfp4Vyg

I think that's why the updated one that posted removed a bunch of shit and replaced it with other things

It was a theatrical release and in widescreen as a result.

>someone else other than me watched Nocturna

Holy fuck.

the last time I tried to watch nocturna, I was on so many drugs I couldn't tell if it was animated or not. I ended up watching a 2-star live action movie by the same name instead.
It had some kind of filter over it to avoid copyright detection so I assumed it was rotoscoped or was going to be a hybrid like who framed roger rabbit and I just couldn't tell the difference yet. I watched the whole thing,
wondering when the animation was going to kick in

I'm glad I do less drugs now. Still need to catch actual Nocturna.

MY NAME IS MOK

I remember the episode where their black boss was wearing a swimsuit on a yacht,it was probably mediocre flash anatomy but my 7 year old self was blown away

I fucking love Nocturna
I wish their was more art of the hair girls

>Skipping face day

Good movie, shame it went under the radar.

I haven't seen this, but it looks like it's based off of Madsen's Valhalla comics. Neat.

Yeah i started reading it.
Its quite good though i like the art in the later parts.

Yup, it is pretty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=zX0DPZsCt7E

Absolutely everyone in ex-USSR know this.
t. russian

looks like it.

I only really remember this as the first cartoon penis I've ever saw

I did forget.

The Phantom Tollbooth.

Starts out live action, transitions to animation. Great music and songs, and is didactic without being preachy or soulless.

I truly pity the person who never got to see this as a child.
If you have kids, let them watch it.
(Chuck Jones, based on the Norton Juster book - read your kids the book too; promise it's all worth it)

Found space balls the animated adventures on a discount rack a few weeks ago. Spent the rest of the afternoom watching it wondering how the fuck this got made.

Like seriously imagine someone took a newgrounds parody of spaceballs and made it into a show. A really really bad show.

Okay, this one falls more under kinda obscure category than full fledged unheard of shit but I never see anyone discussing it and it was such a bizarre movie

Yeah, of course, thread dies as soon as I enter it.

I watched this in school, 5th or 6th grade I think. I remember liking it well enough.

When i was in 5th grade i saw Event Horizon.
I grew up to be perfectly normal human being, despite what the voices in my head may say.

I don’t remember any penises here.

Me and my kids call their mother "mama bear" because of Event Horizon. Kip Pardue getting sucked out the airlock always stuck with me. Are you trying to say that the movie caused you to become schizophrenic?

What? No.
What i meant to say is it had no negative effects on my mental faculties, whatsoever.
You are weeeeak Vulkan.
Shut your nonexistant face, brainghost Ferrus! You are not friend!

>Kigeki and Genius Party both listed
I thought Kigeki was part of Genius Party?

that book had some nightmare fuel parts that I can't remember well

The man near the end who gave them impossible tasks like emptying a well with an eyedropper creeped me out a little.

Or maybe it's the implications of some of the places like the Doldrums, Conclusions, the Valley of Silence etc?

the drawing of the dodecahedron creeped me out

Rock & Rule is literally my favorite movie

it's all on YouTube I recommend everyone watch it, it's a trip.

Dude
DUDE
D U D E
I've been looking for this show for ages, I've asked about it here on some of the fever dream threads thinking it was just that, you're a hero man.

Makes sense.

>warns Milo that he's going to wear his face out because he doesn't have any extra faces
In retrospect I think the math puns were a little above where I was when I first read it.

That was the Terrible Trivium.
No joke, I used him as an encounter in my D&D game. You had to make Will saves or he'd charm you into endlessly doing pointless shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUKQnD5rjQQ

Now that I think about it, he looks a bit like the user avatar... and is there any more pointless task than posting on a Malaysian fingerpainting board?

God damn he gave me the creeps.
He was worse than all the other demons in the mountains of ignorance.
Got reminded of him by the whole Crooked Man scene in the latest Conjuring film.

Well then.

Endless possibilities for spoops in that book.

>In retrospect I think the math puns were a little above where I was when I first read it.
I saw the cartoon before I read the book.
A lot of the academic stuff in was beyond me, but by the time they came around at school I was like
>holy shit, I remember this!

IIRC, there was an obscure movie in where they showed us the "caveman ages" where a fat woman like pic related tried to escape from a sea of cavemen/warriors(?) as they dragged her into a cave.

I don't remember the name of the movie/short.
Does anybody remember this one?

>Or maybe it's the implications of some of the places like the Doldrums, Conclusions, the Valley of Silence etc?

>tfw you're in the doldrums right now
>tfw you've been in them for years and years
>tfw you don't know if you'll ever get out.
>tfw this place is just another aspect of the doldrums, seeking to keep you in a state of lassitude and eventually oblivion

There aren't any, he must be thinking of The Night Kitchen

"Triumph" is such an incredible track! Worth watching this movie just for the soundtrack alone!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3_AurGBBA
the feels
Or anything Yoram Gross, really.

This reminds me, apparently, there was a Bit the Cupid english release. I can barely find info on it in japanese, english is even harder.

I remember seeing this as eye candy in the nightclub. Found it later at my local library; I haven't watched it but I keep meaning to get around to it.

what the hell is the name of it, user? I don't think "maxresdefault" is the name of the movie.

>secret of nihm
i remember watching this when i was probably 8 or 9, we read the book in my 3rd grade class (taught by my mom) & watched the movie afterwards, but i don't remember much about it.

>thief & the cobbler
I remember watching this about 5 or 6 times when I was about 6 years old? Literally forgot about it until this thread.

>little nemo
pretty much the same as thief & the cobbler.

Good post, Thanks!

Just for that, I'll tell somebody to make it the name of a movie one day.

I recently saw this for the first time. The voice acting and animation was surprisingly well. The songs were pretty good too. Only thing that annoyed me was the Dobson villain.

But Babette taking over the ship was great.

A Cosmic Christmas
The Devil And Daniel Mouse
Rome-0 and Julie-8

How could I forget that movie? They used to play it on a weekly basis.

Yeah, I heard about this via Sup Forums but it's become one of my favorite movies. I wish there was more adult animation like this.

>When the Wind Blows

I'M NOT CRYING
YOU'RE CRYING

It's such a beautiful movie.

Too bad there will never be an official release for it. Soundtrack was fucking great, too.

That Nelvana logo is kino as fuck.

Did anyone watch Galidor? I remember being heavily advertised and hyped up but died instantly. It had really ugly CG scenes like Johnny Quest.
I don't know a single person who even knows what this is, but I've got McDonald's toys of it and saw at least a few episodes. For awhile I actually thought I made this entire show up, but it's some kind of lego thing.

>Did anyone watch Galidor?
Yes, but i couldn't remember how the hell was called till now so thank you user.

I havent seen all of the movies on this list but i've seen
Iron Giant
Prince Of Egypt
Animal Farm
Persepolis
Secret Of Kells
Coraline
Cats Don't Dance
The Thief and the Cobbler (Recobbled)
The Hobbit
The Brave Little Toaster
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Justice League: The New Frontier
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
and
How to train your dragon

Joy street

>The track for the finale was destroyed when the people who made R&R decided to get stoned in the warehouse where production material was stored and ended up burning the place down.
>tfw this is the cleanest version of the best song from the movie that will ever exist
youtube.com/watch?v=ougaxh4lGo8
Say no to pot kids.