Who had it worse?

Olga had all the attention from her parents, but was under constant pressure to be perfect in everything.

Helga was neglected by her parents, but had no pressure to be perfect in any way.

Olga's emotions were as brittle as a leper's skin. Helga for all her issues at least had a life

The one that wasn't neglected. Olga's "PROBLEMS" where the worst kind of hand wave bullshit.

Helga's life sucked ass, OP.

Olga's pressure was self-imposed or at the very least past, Her parents cared to try to get her past her overreaction to a lower grade so it's obvious that her standards were conjured up by herself rather than reinforced by her parents.
Helga's neglect was real.
Raises a good point though.
Helga had realer problems but a tougher skin. While not emotionally healthy she had the resolve to not completely break down at the mildest setback. Olga had a full on melt down over her nonissue.

Helga, because in the end no matter how screwed up the parents theat them, Olga still had all opportunity to make something out of her life. Pretty and smart as well, while Helga was just average with an ugly unibrow and her only smart feature was being good at poetry, and we all know how shit artist have it in life.

>good at poetry

Olga put the pressure on herself to try and escape Helga's fate.
If your own parents forget your name, you're beyond neglected.
Helga may have some peculiarities, but she's strong enough to forge a life and even form some bonds and fall in love with Arnold. It's even mutual.
In short, Helga had it worse.

Compared to contemporary poets, Helga is a fucking genius.

Helga has been shown to have a better shot of rising above her problems, but... yeah. She totally has it worse, even if Olga's adult life is on the verge of constant breakdown.

Because even with that in mind, she keeps getting a pass from life. The "bad" grade was a non-issue and ended up giving her a moment of clarity and bonding with her sister. She didn't have to face any consequences of almost marrying that jerk because her sister intervened. Olga keeps getting protected from bad things leaving a bigger impact than other people whereas Helga goes through shit constantly. She will become a stronger person for it, and already has, but she totally has it worse, too.

Helga is actualy one of the top students of her class. I think that just Phoebe might do better.

Olga obviously had it worse.
Helga is going to be fucked up in the future because of her lack of attention but, let's be real, she still got food and had a bed and her own stuff.
The only reason why Helga would have it worse is if you change the question away from their parents and onto their actual lives where Helga is disliked by most of the school and is socially autistic.

Constant pressure might not be the best, but come on man, you know that straight up neglect is far worse

Will Helga get a hot, fuckable body when she's older like Olga?

>Helga is actualy one of the top students of her class

She doesn't put any effort in. The irony is that she recognises Hopper paintings on site, got the highest aptitude score in the entire year (higher than Olga's as well) and can compose pretty decent poetry without any preparation at all, which even poet laureates have trouble doing.

How is this even a question? There is nothing worse than not being noticed at all.

>Helga had realer problems but a tougher skin. While not emotionally healthy she had the resolve to not completely break down at the mildest setback.

Yeah, though in all fairness her bitterness and cynicism is seriously unhealthy behaviour for someone so young. In real life acting like that poses a real risk of leading to sociopathy for life, as well as serious trust issues. One of the few reasons I wanted to see a continuation of Hey Arnold or the Patakis (though i'm conflicted on that) is because i'd liked to have seen Helga's maturation over time. Like, how could she have pulled herself out of the despair without just using Arnold as a codependent crutch? It's the only thing left unresolved that I want to see.

Is this even a question?

>implying she doesn't get ripped

Degenerate femdom nonsense.

>femdom
>degenerate
wizard spotted.

Rolling for Dylan Roof bowlcut

>wizard spotted.

Nah bro. It's just that there's nothing neater than a girl that comes across like a ultra-tomboy woman that don't need no man but is actually a feminine girly girl sub. Femdom goes against that completely.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Helga becomes an alt-right TradTHOT trying to be edgy for Patreon schekels? I get that feeling.

>implying she isn't destined for the tradwife life

>bashes Mr Simmons for his homosexuality
>wants marriage
>wants babies
>monogamous as hell
>only has eyes for blonde, green eyed chad
>will never stop wearing a pink bow and dress because it reminds her of when she met the boy she loves
>preserves white culture through poetry
>treats fat fucks like Harold like shit
>has an Asian indentured servant
>from an entrepreneurial American family
>blonde, blue eyes

She's pretty materialistic though so I expect she would whore herself out on Patreon no questions asked.

Well, if I believed the universe was ever going to give Helga what she wanted, you'd be right.

>has an Asian indentured servant
Kek, lost it. Isn't Phoebe a Hapa? Still true though.

Might as well make her a trap while you're at it if you're so into the "WHOA NOT WHAT I EXPECTED" bullshit. Submissive women are a dime a dozen and they're fucking pathetic.

>Submissive women are a dime a dozen and they're fucking pathetic.

I can't imagine living with such shit taste.

>Isn't Phoebe a Hapa? Still true though.

Yeah she's half Japanese I think.