Nuke Hoax?

How do we know Nuclear weapons are real?
What other "ultimate" weapon did the announce right after they finished it?
What advantage did it have other than propaganda, and to try and make other nation spend insane amounts to try to acquire them as well?
How did 8 people survive only blocks away from ground zero in Hiroshima?

Other urls found in this thread:

heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do we know Nuclear weapons are real?

Because we can measure the trace amounts of radioactive isotopes left in the atmosphere after they went off for the first time.

That's why as of the first nuclear test carbon dating becomes much less reliable.

>What other "ultimate" weapon did the announce right after they finished it?

I don't know?

>What advantage did it have other than propaganda

I would have thought the ability to vaporize cities was a pretty patent advantage

>and to try and make other nation spend insane amounts to try to acquire them as well?

Other nations were already researching this tech, if the americans didn't get there first the germans likely would have

>How did 8 people survive only blocks away from ground zero in Hiroshima?

Did they? If so, then a lot of luck I assume

So easy to fake a little radiation. how is it Iran with modern tech can't figure it out but Russia did in 4 years with 1940 tech?

Ask the japs.

>how do we know nuclear weapons are real
Because you can go to nevada and actually look where they fucking detonated one you imbecile

Japan had great reason to agree to keep the secret, it allowed them to end the war that they wanted to end and save face. also the photos after look just like the fire bombing of tokyo, and all the injuries of burns were consistent with fire bombing.

you can tell the difference between a large conventional and a nuke?

>So easy to fake a little radiation.

Radiation =/= radioactive isotopes

Plus we know they have because trinitite exists, as it didn't anywhere near on earth until 1945

Totally, man. The Japanese people lined up to have their families and bodies burned to a crisp to aid the propaganda to end the war.

Out of curiosity, are you disputing that nuclear power is a real thing as well?

Because they both work on the same principle

/x/ is a good board for this.

no nuclear power probably real... long interesting article... I am not saying I believe nukes are fake... just saying how do we know...
heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

Theyve been testing hydrogen and nuclear bombs since the 40's. You can watch videos of them exploding.

also, what works for generating power does not mean it works for massive explosions, the kinetics are completely different.

I agree man. It's all just a bunch of "hot air"

-----------> /x/

>Hiroshima never happened

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Holy shit that website is autism embodied

If you're not trolling and you take any of that seriously then I'm not sure there's much hope for you

>the kinetics are completely different.

Enlighten me on it then, oh master of nuclear physics

some of the footage is very obviously fake.. and a lot is probably just conventional explosives, who has enough experience to tell what 100k pounds of tnt looks like?

someone screenshot the flag along with the first sentence and put it into the american spurdo's quote

>just saying how do we know...
when you stop taking drugs the world starts to make more sense.

Great... since don't drink or use any drugs... but how do you know your not brainwashed into believing it?

So you're disagreeing with Hume about the disjointed nature of cause and effect? I'm sure Hume was smarter than you so maybe take notes.

>how do you know your not brainwashed into believing it?

You can apply this to /literally/ anything

Zero energy weapons are the real threat.

Mushroom clouds! An atomic explosion is allegedly only fission (see below) producing during nano-seconds clean, pure energy - a FLASH and radiation. It does not produce smoke or gases or anything else visible. An a-bomb cannot produce a dirty, hot gas mushroom cloud.

I don't think there is hope for you if you don't understand the difference between boiling water and blowing up a city....

that only applies if a nuclear device is detonated in a vaccum. When a nuclear device is detonated within an atmosphere, much of what you see is the product of that energy being released into the atmosphere, causing the mushroom cloud and other atmospheric effects.

>An atomic explosion is allegedly only fission (see below) producing during nano-seconds clean, pure energy

That is absolutely not true, if they released clean pure energy then fallout wouldn't be an issue. Atomic bombs release a huge amount of radioactive particles and dust.

>It does not produce smoke or gases or anything else visible. An a-bomb cannot produce a dirty, hot gas mushroom cloud.

You understand that the temperatures achieved in an atomic blast will vaporize whatever is at ground zero to form the visible cloud, right?

When a big conventional bomb goes off and creates a mushroom cloud the particles making up the cloud didn't come "from" the bomb, they were just kicked up by the explosion.

you are seeing massive amount of smoke... what are the "atmospheric" effects? o2 burning with??? what? where is the fire coming from... got to have a fuel source...

>there is such a thing as a nuke truther

Heh

try using your brain, I am just seeing what real evidence we have of them... I am neutral on the idea of them real or fake... and a lot that I was told on them does not seem legit..

Because you do not understand. Your ignorance is not some sort of revelation. You jump to conclusions because you are stupid.

>you are seeing massive amount of smoke

From the vaporized surroundings of the bomb

>o2 burning with??? what? where is the fire coming from

The heat from the bomb will definitely cause secondary fires, but the "fire" you see in the explosion itself is the actual plasma produced in the blast.

>got to have a fuel source...

Uranium is a pretty effective fuel source man

lets see... your making no rational argument why they are real, and saying i'm stupid for "jumping to conclusions" when I have said I did not have a conclusion... who is stupid?

So go educate yourself.

Because you can measure the explosions on your fucking house with some equipment.

The Tsar-bomba's test explosion shockwave circled the Earth 3 times.

and a conventional explosion with a few100k pounds of explosives would be different? there is footage of them loading 100k+ of explosions to do a "comparison" test, then they do the "real" one... and looks exactly the same...

Do you have even the tiniest weeniest idea about what a nuclear explosion is? If not, how have you gotten this far?

Why have you started a thread about basic shit you could have learned from wikipedia?

At least learn what it is you're supposed to be questioning.

its the same as a few 100k of explosives, but fits into a single bomb

Some nuclear tests were open to public and the mass there was no 100k of anything.
Also, if you spent a few hours of your life studying a bit of chemistry you could see how feasible (and convenient in a war scenario) nuclear explosions are.

yes but standing with in a mile of the real one wont cause you to be vaporized

I mean that's the entire point. By releasing energy by annihilating atoms, you release huge amounts of energy from a small amount of fuel, hence, nuclear weapons have the equivalent of fuckloads of TNT in a small space

In short, you don't know enough to ask this question yet. Go away and figure out what it is you are actually questioning

Anyways, non of these "arguments" were very useful, I expected better... I mean come on /b could come up with better shit than this... the new "satan" 2 can blow up a country the size of France!

Wikipedia... lol... great source there... if you want the whitewashed propaganda..

Ignoring all the posts in the thread while saying "oh none of these arguments are very useful" is really lazy trolling

You realize you have a completely illogical argument right?
>look how much the media lies now
>u think that was impossible in the 40s
>when ppl questioned gov even less than now
>u act like its a fucking 'given'
>like every kid builds a nuke for science class in grade 9
I never gave much thought to this idea but critical thinking applied, I can think of a number of cases that are very very odd
>example
>a uni engineering student designed a nuke and it was immediately classified
>but u can basically find plans for them at the same time
>opposing propaganda
>same thing with Minotaur rockets
>after Norway spiral
>suddenly plans and specs on most classified rocket tech was just floating around online....
Kinda makes u think
>but I'm sure you've personally built a dozen yourself and your mom was in Sandy Hook and u went running in Nice on Bastille Day......
>proceed to mock and deride people for asking questions and questioning their reality (aka critical thinking)

I understand, and I am an engineer, and have done the calculations and it is possible to get that amount of energy out of that amount of a kg or 2 of uranium... but that does not say anything about the kinetics or initiation of the process

Yeah the problem is when u start finding proofs it's happening for even 1 or 2 things u then question everything

Exactly, there is a lot of really strange stuff that does not pass the smell test about nukes... this is my whole point... forget what you think you know about them... and ask... what do we really know...

wow...

I'm not even sure where to begin with that

Do you genuinely have autism? Help is out there user

That actually could be said about anyone who believes they are real without being present during design and execution of the device
>try not to project on others

ctr shill...

As could it be said about literally every single thing in the universe that you are not currently directly observing

It's not a very good point

I agree, OP. Nukes are probably a hoax. And an outdated one because there are plenty more horrific ways of killing people.

nuke tests were just the detonation of world war 2 stockpiles.

when you take a step back and look at the info they put out about nukes, it makes no sense at all, they have freaking history channel shows telling exactly how to make them... in what world would that really happen?

we firebombed the japanese just like we did the germans. and since most houses in their cities were wooden the devastation was maximal.

>it makes no sense at all, they have freaking history channel shows telling exactly how to make them

Because they're really difficult to make, not to mention that weapons grade uranium is pretty much the most heavily controlled substance on the planet.

You think the only thing that would be stopping people from being able to make weapons like these is getting access to the schematics?

>How is it Iran with modern tech can't figure it out but Russia did in 4 years with 1940 tech?
Anyone with a background in particle physics can "figure it out". It has been "figured out". Spending resources and manpower-hours to do all the engineering required for a military-grade device of this kind is just prohibitively expensive (and highly unpopular).

is there anything to suggest that they don't exist?
IS it more likely that, you, as an individual, are unlikely to fathom what it took the entire Manhattan project years and years to figure out (option A)

Or

Option B, lying about nuclear weapons across successive governments, involving tends of thousands of people keeping this secret for decades, all over the world?

Exactly! they are a very useless weapon except for manipulating the masses into fear so they can spend billions on "defense" they are not tactically useful, wars are fought over land... so why would u make the land uninhabitable.. they are a useless weapon, and any general would know that.

Appeal to authority
>tfw every single response refuting the OP is just logical fallacies and name calling
>ppl ask why would (((they))) teach us stuff that is fake
THIS IS WHY
>total lack of critical and logical thinking
>the only way you could know it's real 100% is if you were present for design/construction/execution
>I have see other dimensions on TV, maybe they exist maybe they don't.
>with the level of straight lies the gov & media is involved in u should question your reality more than u are
>I'm also not saying they are real or fake but the lack of critical thinking or logical responses is disconcerting because it's exactly what you'd expect from indoctrinated people retelling bullshit

This is so retarded lmao

>they are a useless weapon, and any general would know that.

And that's why since their invention we've lived through what is objectively the most peaceful period of recorded human history?

Mutually assured destruction is a wonderful thing

I've been saying this for years. Nuclear bombs are a jewish hoax. I think they are real but I don't think they work the way they say they do. I think they are more like aether bombs

If the history channel showed you "exactly how to make them" then Iran wouldn't have been trying so hard, and you would be able to prove your point by making one

lol, peaceful? have you seen how many people have died in wars in last 60 years?

Considering that if somehow got 20+kilo tonnes of tnt or equivalent conventional explosives in one spot and detonated it, it would destory itself before fully detonating and send explosives everywhere that would be impossible to clean up, yeah you can tell the difference.

so they are useless, but your point about them being a "hoax" is a load of old derp

The only reason reactors don't blow is because of the control rods. The principles behind a nuclear reactor are exactly the same as those of a bomb.

the control rods prevent steam explosions rather than chain reactions that would result in a full on nuclear explosion

Guys, I think this maybe one of these "le trolling" things young people always talk about. He's probably heard that Holocaust denial or whatever is popular at Sup Forums and is attempting to give us taste of our own medicine. How clever! :-) :-) :-)

being mad and insulting people is not going to prove nukes are real.

just keep in mind the jews that collected tax dollars for the nuke programs just mock you. you think you sound so smart winning an argument meanwhile our government and taxpayers got bamboozled by a bunch of jews who literally took tens of billions, if not hundreds of billions, manufacturing duds that will never be used.

did you know that in the story of first nuke tests they had a pile of standard explosives and then in another pile the had the nuke?

and they "didn't tell" the soldiers which pile was the nukes?

nukes are a fraud.

but you will line up behind the story of the aliens disarming the nukes in mid-flight.

of course they will blow up one or two cities just to make it looks like a few hit their targets.

but the rest are just overpriced duds. they don't work.

again, nuclear explosions were detonations of old ww2 and cold war stockpiles form the military industrial complex.

Wow amazing argument. You really convinced everyone of your intelligence. Go build some weapons for NK and be given a palatial estate and riches beyond your dreams.
>nope that doesn't happen either
>weird in a world where money buys anything
That and u have no clue what u are talking about and using illogical appeals to make it seem like it's common knowledge

Since world war two? Not very many compared to all of history.

By the number of countries actually engaging in war with others, we are in the most peaceful period of history, that's a fact.

yes that is why every "meltdown" resulted in a massive explosion....

implying you have made nukes before.

everything you say just reinforces that nukes are just a clever money laundering scheme.

this post is incredibly stupid, pls ignore

I have not looked up the numbers but I am pretty sure that we are in the most violent period in human history, but talking out my ass here.

Reactors can not blow up like bombs.

>being mad and insulting people is not going to prove nukes are real.

Nothing will /prove/ they're real, but insulting people who are either lazy trolls or are genuinely thick as shit is worth it either way

How can nuclear weapons be real if our eyes aren't real?

It's actually a great point
>if u ask how a train works I can provide the internal component design to the external rail systems
>if u ask how to use a telescope someone can tell u how to find stuff in the sky
>if u ask how to fix a car u can be taught that
But for this subject very few ppl have any idea and even less have even observed the successful construction & operation, something u can do with all things mentioned

>I have not looked up the numbers

literally google it

>but talking out my ass here.

It seems like there's a trend forming here

Well manhattan project was just a collection of jews gathered do develop propaganda with the military industrial project. Manhattan project as a secret weapon program is TOTAL FRAUD.

it was a bunch of jewish "theoretical physicists"

but in REALITY theoretical physicists are totally useless save for getting a job as Public Relations LIARS for the governments.

manhattan project is a JEWISH scam.

and YES it is possible.

why? well listen to yourself.

the reason usa never questions nuclear claims of other countries is simply because they are all in on the lie.

May I ask how old you are?

Cæsium/Caesium in English?? exists in the atmosphere, it didn't until 1945.

yes I know this is a quasi ontological debate.

"thick as shit"

well nothing that they say smells as bad as whats running down your legs.

>Hey guise let's troll Sup Forums it will be le epic xD

All of these buzzwords and no visual empirical data hahahahahha

[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
whats the little triangle in an equation called?
Also, this is just bait, right?

yes and that is the scam

it is the "Einsteins" who are just "so brilliant and genius!" who "have 270 IQs!" that can only possibly understand nukes!

but in reality the real geniuses are the engineers, not the jewish "physicists" hired by PR firms out of manhattan to professionally launder money for tel-aviv.

nuclear weapons are modern example of political corruption.

it is snake oil sales for modern day.

it is the worst kind of fraud and manipulation.

You ignore the benefits of the Lie tho. Enemies who haven't figured it out spend countless resources trying to figure it out
>if they are in on the scheme they get to take advantage of the political posturing
>"Russia builds nuke that can level France"
>I have a bajillion bajillion bombs
Same shit. Someone else pointed out money laundering. Just building stockpiles the amount of money which could be diverted is astronomical.
>tfw a former IMF banker noted our world financial system doesn't make sense
>it's as if we have off world debt
>we cannot account for our production because not only does our debt exceed it, but actually uses up our production value before it can be realized.

The implications of this is up for the user to process. But something isn't right.

MAD works with both actually working weapons and fictitious weapons as its a bluff counter bluff dichotomy.