Why did she underperform with hispanics compared to Obama?

You would think she'll do better, considering her opponent.

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
archive.is/5BDxr
archive.is/goWqf
archive.is/EWwj1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The media is the one saying Hispanics are pissed at Trump. Only Mexicans are pissed at Trump. Hispanics actually did better with Trump because he isn't the religious conservative all the other republicans are.

Hispanics are sexist and hate devil worshipers.

Aren't hispanics crazy religious? That's what Sup Forums told me during the spirit cooking meme.

Spirit cooking

Hispanics, especially Hispanic men, don't want to be told what to do by a woman.

Combination of her having no charisma and that by saying she had a 90% chance of winning people thought it wasn't worth taking off work to vote.

Because most hispanics are legal, they don't like illegals getting in without putting any effort and taking their jobs.

Spirit Cooking may have played a role. I think some of it also though is Hispanics that already got their family over here would rather the ladder be pulled up behind them so the life boat doesn't sink. They left Mexico/SA for a reason after all.

Because Democrats forgot that only hispanics that are US citizens can vote and about 30% of them hate illegal immigrants

Because white men have poisoned the minds of Mexicans with their evil white man magic.

ACORN shut down

DNC voter fraud exposed over the last 8 years.

older ones are

t. spic

Hispanics are the one demographic who actually would not have voted for Hillary because she was a woman.

Hispanics have strong family values, liberals hate family values

Hispanics are family oriented Catholics. The problem is your average voter had no clue what "spirit cooking" was.

Because Donald Trump loves Hispanics (and Taco Bowls)

captcha : Horiega Hermanos

1) She's a woman. Masculinity is a huge part in Latino culture. Trump us a man's man.
2) Catholicism is still influential to Latinos. Spirit cooking at a glance seemed like devil worship.
3) Nobody hates an illegal immigrant more than a legal immigrant.

Round

Hispanics don't like bitchy women telling them what to do.

They're also religious and semen drinking blood parties make baby Jesus sad

One last time for effect
Did the bitch actually WIN the popular vote?
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Archives of Clinton winning popular vote and how that'll totally continue Re: literal liberal bias:
Clinton popular vote, 11/12 2016, 11/13 2016.
archive.is/5BDxr
archive.is/goWqf
archive.is/EWwj1

because her husband put their family members in jail

The Hispanic vote is a fucking meme

Hispanic is not a race and hispanics can be of any race

White Hispanics vote GOP

White hispanics HATE Mexican Brown Mestizos for trying to turn "Hispanic" a cultural term into a race

White Hispanics always vote GOP

The only """""Hispanics"""" that bitch about Trump are brown mexican mestizos

Hispanic is not a race

Not all hispanics are brown

Not all Hispanics are friends

Hispanics probably have no idea who Hillary Clinton is. They all watch TV so they know Trump, and are more comfortable with him, perhaps. He's also a patriarch, and Hispanic culture is generally patriarchal.

Hispanics are still, by and large, a very male dominated culture. So I knew Hispanic guys would not show up in droves to vote for this evil WHITE cunt.

I think it's this more than anything

Only Mexicans and Chicanos were pissed at Trump.

Legal, decent migrants supported him.

this

>Promising amnesty to every taconigger who crossed the border illegally when you worked your way up legally for years.
If I was a legal voting citizen, I'd be pretty offended desu

This is a nice meme, you know the majority of Hispanics still voted for Hillary and not trump right?

And Latin america has had many female presidents already

They are probably legal immigrants that went through a lot of shit to get citizenship just so some lazy fucks and criminals get free money, no taxes and an entire horde of hippies willing to defend them

Because Catholics and Cubans/Haitians in Florida.

#NotMyAbuela