When the President won't pay taxes, should the citizen?

>When the President won't pay taxes, should the citizen?

Well Sup Forums?

Trump does pay taxes, what Trump doesn't do is leak classified information

He's making up for it by not taking any pay for being potus

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

>trump doesn't pay taxes meme

when you put your money at risk and start a business and create jobs and then lose money on it, then yes you can not pay your taxes

>They actually made an argument about Trump not taking presidential salary
I thought the echo chamber was just a joke we played around on this board

Who pays taxes that they aren't legally required to pay?

>>They actually made an argument about Trump not taking presidential salary
>I thought the echo chamber was just a joke we played around on this board
do you even know how to reply to posts yet, reddit?

Snowden is slowly becoming bluepilled. What do?

fucking this. nobody likes to pay "extra" taxes.

>he wasnt president when he did not pay taxes

At this point I honestly can't tell if this is supposed to be satire or just your average Trump supporter.

no one has any proof that he does or doesn't, stop acting like you know shit

Its new ctr employees. The older ones got suicided before their paycheck could get cashed.

>I know what I'm talking about meme

What an idiot. Anyone who doesn't use all available means to legally minimise their tax is an idiot too...

fuck are you even saying, it's mathematically impossible for Trump to have his level of wealth without paying taxes

Can't pay taxes when you don't take income

oh awesome, explain further

Trump went without paying a huge amount in taxes thanks to a law made so that companies would not be discouraged from expanding and innovating.

And the irony of that twitter post is that many citizens are legally not going to be paying taxes.

Edward Snowden is a fucking traitor, end of story.

>yfw he negotiates with Russia to have him executed for treason
>yfw he pardons Assange

Yup.
Unless that citizen has billions of dollars and companys and understands tax law and get outa paying taxes when he has a bad year and claim loses.

>IMPOSSIBRE!!!

He just used a corporate loophole where he reported like a billion dollar lost.

Gave him a tax credit for several years after.

I think that loophole has since closed, and he has since paid (in his words) "hundreds of millions of dollars" in taxes.

To the best of my knowledge. But that's just from the maincuckstream news.

You.....you make me sad to be American. So fucking stupid. There actually is proof. He actually has past records tax returns and for a man with his wealth, it is literally impossible to go unnoticed by the "tax man"

I wonder who is behind this post...

well, it all goes back to 1913 and the passage of the 16th amendment which implemented a federal income tax. Due to that tax, all the money Trump earned over his lifetime was taxed. Now what Snowden is confused about is that because Trump suffered substantial losses a few years ago, the law allowed him to take those losses as tax deductions, this does not mean that he "doesn't pay taxes", it means he doesn't have to pay taxes a second time on money he lost and is earning back

TAX IS THEFT.
A
X

I
S

T
H
E
F
T

its not like big companies are strapped for cash and cant expand because of crippling taxes. they literally have billions of dollars they dont know what to do with

snowden dun goofed

why attack russia's new ally, commander in chief and potential pardoner

nobody wants to pay taxes. Now we have a president that understands that perhaps.

I really hope Trump spites Hillary and let's Assange go.

Snowden can get fucked though since he gave our shit to Russia and just shitposts all day. Fucking worthless.

>deducting losses is tax evasion

God what a stupid fucking response.

When there is a loophole that allows you to not, then no.
>your banishment just got 10 years longer

>paying taxes when you don't have to

What kind of cuck does this?

In fact here's a shitty diagram explaining why business losses are tax deductible. This assumes a 33% income tax and a scenario where you accumulate $1 billion in wealth, lose it all, then earn back $1 billion

Everyone hates Lawyers until they have to use one

Everyone loves taxes until they have to pay them.

I don't pay taxes either

I tried to pay taxes, had almost 40% of my money taken from me and then at the end of the year I somehow owed more. So I said fuck it and now I just get paid in cash and keep my money in a box at home

Everyone should pay what the law says they should pay, and not a penny more.

Mr. Trump did exactly that.

If Hillary, Obama, Bush and all the other establishment cucks who've been in power for the past decades have rigged the system to make the rich pay no taxes while the poor masses lift all the burden, the last person who should be held responsible is Mr. Trump - the only politician to campaign against that rotten established system.

Taxes are not voluntary and tax paying is not charity.

Why do you think he's cutting them?

Looks like somebody isn't getting a pardon.

get BTFO you arrogant little cunt

This does bring up a good point. Is Trump actually going to close those tax loopholes he used?

>increasingly nervous man trying to stay relevant after the election

Never liked this faggot anyways, don't know why Sup Forums rides his dick. I guess he's an alpha cuck.

>Get paid by the government
>The money is then taxed by the government

Why bother?

He wasn't president when he wasn't paying taxes so statement is false.