It's not that bad

It's not that bad.

Yes it is. Really.

watched like 5 episodes so far and it's pretty decent. better than warner and fox series, feels like a TV movie in 8 parts.

Fuck off, Scott

It gets better as it goes on, but not by much. Overall it goes from absolute shit to just awful.

>It's not that bad.

But that doesn't make it good.

It is worse then Arrow Season 4.

Wasn’t it cancelled already?

Like 99% chance it's being cancelled right now. But if daddy Disney steps in ABC are gonna have no choice but to renew it. At least AoS seems like it's getting another season on the back of everything else going to shit for ABC and AoS having constant ratings on the Friday.

They were a bunch of assholes, if Ramsey had been just a bit less of a dick he would have been a perfect hero, because Black Bolt and their family were a bunch of assholes and it really triggered me that they kept depicting them as the "good guys" the only reason they were "good" is because the bad guy had to be of course BAD, but if he had the right motivations and not just "muh I want to be king" he could have perfectly be the hero of the story.

But it is. It took a shitton of money from IMAX and Hawaiian government with a promise of stunning visuals and then filmed the entire thing in a warehouse.
The writing is atrocious. Acting is beyond awful. Characters actions make no sense. Nothing is explained or shows.

Is there anything Scott Buck can't fuck up?

He didn't fuck up though. He did his job perfectly. Which was to make it as cheap as possible so that Ike can embezzle 60-ish millions from the production budget.

to be fair not every season of green arrow can end with elon musk getting a BJ in front of the legion of doom

Is that Ramsay Bolton?

You are LITERALLY right, since he is basically just playing him again.

eh...it's not quite. I'd call it a tie

Damn, I thought I'd seen shilling and Marvel-vs-DC warriors before now, but boy was I wrong.

Yeah. He was wasted on this shit.

Another missed opportunity for the Inhumans, one of many

Nice shilling

It was 6 episodes of 100% shit, followed by two episodes of 80% shit.

even though it was made to fail, it still had potential. also the inhumans suck generally, so it would've been mediocre if it was made with care.

It's hard to side with people propping up a caste society.

>chick with an obvious fake plastic hair
>two token minorities placed behind main hero

It look like shitty 80's sci-fi show

Totally agreed. Can't wait for season 2!

The girl playing Crystal is pretty cute, at least.

This

She really looked like the chick playing Supergirl at times.

i thought so too, but at least benoist is semi-charismatic.

no fuck you, it was easily the worst superhero series of the decade

is that a cock and balls??

It really is.

They just don't have the budget, and it negatively affects everything.

Medusa loses her hair because the effects are too expensive.
Karnak loses his ability for the same reason.
Black Bolt never does a godamn thing, same reason.
Lockjaw is shelved early on, same reason.

I'd have preferred shit looking affects to just never using the characters abilities. Otherwise it's just a crappy civil war story that's been done a hundred times better before.

>They just don't have the budget, and it negatively affects everything.
it had a massive budget.