Ive tried to start watching this twice, and i just can't its just really fucking bad

ive tried to start watching this twice, and i just can't its just really fucking bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q899LrCWQ10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was never aimed for you. It's mainly for little girls.

thats what they said about MLP too

Why do they revive this franchise?

The little girls of that time are already adult mothers with jobs now.

girls will NEVER stop being sluts for horses

i watched (and enjoyed) both seasons of trollhunters which resulted in netflix trying to jam this shit down my throat so i finally gave it a shot and it was not good. really not good.

>Horses will never be a masculine pastime ever again

It hurts.

>Road to El Dorado/ Road Trip series never ever

Movie is better, plus best girl(horse)

So when's the Megamind series

i think ive seen some of torllhunters, it was okay. why is it good?

oh yeah. rain is hot as fuck.

The fuck? Wasn't the whole point of the movie that he refused to be ridden?

Hey, user could be a little girl

That's actually a good idea, so never.

I think it's his son or his descendant.

It's his descendant, clearly they stopped giving a shit since a train goes through their territory now

I think I read it's his grandson.

So he's the horse equivalent of an Uncle Tom.

i want to see the flashback episode where it shows the grandson's inception

You just wanna see Rain get fucked.

yes.
and?

Damn right. Though now that I think about it, I think I want some of Spirits mother, she too was a fine MILF horse

I know this show is just a cash grab but it does grind my gears a little bit that they didn't just adapt something already from the lore, like the books about Esperanza, Sierra and Bonita. I guess they wanted to stick with their rule on the horses not talking.

My good sir, are the names by chance are all mares? If so, who is better?

The Mysterious Cities of Gold is already a cartoon that exists. There's also Garo: Vanishing Line

>My good sir, are the names by chance are all mares?
Yeah; Esperanza is obviously Spirit's mom, Sierra is Rain's mom and Bonita is Rain's grandmother. Spirit also had a book but it was just a retelling of the movie, and I think they had a Rain book planned that was canned.

Anyway out of all three of them I remember liking Sierra the best. The books basic plots are 'innocent mare is thrust out into the world, meets a smooth stallion, they fuck' in a really, really g-rated way of course.

>G-rated sex
Now I know this here is a christain board, but if I had the elegance to write jazz smooth sex, by god I would show the more erotic nature of rains ma and pa having heterosexual sex in the missionary position, horse style. And no, physics on horse anatomy won't stop me from showing pure parental loving of horse, suga.

>missionary position
>horse style

live adaptation was better

Like I said it was really safe, you'd probably have an easier time getting off to the pregnancy and birth parts if that's your thing.

post the picture of the girl with the horse.
the one where she is drinking the white protein shake :^)

That's a lovely horse hug.

I will not be stopped, for if I have to break reality to make it happen, I gods right bum, I will. Plus horse version of doggy style gets stale after awhile.

Man, I forgot there was a semi-official design for Spirit and Rain's kid too. Looking back it sounded like they had bigger plans for Spirit as a franchise.

Stories or articles of what happen with the development? Rather curious now since I last saw the movie

If you can overlook the tedious Spirit movie tie-in, the show is actually quite enjoyable and even rewarding. It's well scripted. Characters develop and relationships evolve. There's a real forward momentum that not many cartoons can maintain. There are even some great emotional gut punches in the season finales.

Its weakest aspect is pretty much everything related to the horse, and the cheap environments. Without the movie tie-in and the threadbare horse riding plot, this could have been a great frontier slice of life show.

shit, I think I deleted it

well, if its horse on human missionary would be fine

I don't think it had a strained development or anything, I just think Dreamworks wanted to tap into the horse girl market and iced it when the movie didn't make Disney-tier dollars (like Road to El Dorado). They still could've made some decent cash off of it because I and every horse girl I knew were fucking crazy about this movie.

Like the more I think about it I can remember the online community of preteens losing their shit over . Also can't forget the wave of horse fursonas it kicked off on deviantart.

It couldn't be worse then the lion king ice, right?

I mean, that's fine, but my story would be a moot point if it involved Rains dad cheating on his horse wife, where I wanted some nice couple loving, for it is pure

Even pre-school shows can have a modicum of entertainment value if the people working on it give a shit enough to care about quality rather than just shit out whatever because, "kids are stupid, who cares".

WordGirl is genuinely hilarious and I'm in no way the target audience for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q899LrCWQ10

Her dad's name was Storm, and I remember that without googling. Also, Rain's grandfather was killed in an avalanche, and Esperanza was basically abandoned by her herd.

That's OK user, noone is making you watch an animation for children

Dude, no, it's all fun and games till this thread gets trashed by your stupidity.

unf nice

Herd life is a rough life, rip rains grandpa.

The books could get a little dark, at least as far as addressing the social dynamics of wild horses go. Bonita was pregnant and starving and still had to slowly work her into a herd, and later on during Sierra's time it's likely the herd died because it was taken over by a young stallion who had no idea what he was doing and refused to listen to the most senior mare. Esperanza's herd was on the verge of dying because their stallion was dead until they assimilated into a bigger herd that was run by a borderline abusive stallion.

There really was some interesting stuff in those books, but I know they couldn't adapt them into shows without breaking their rule about the horses staying quiet, and there are only a handful of humans in them.

Well shit, there goes the idea of a interesting franchise, if the above post are to be believed.

didn't spirit come out in like 2004?

Another fun fact: instead of defending foals from a cougar, Spirit was originally going to fight off an another stallion, but the writers felt it would confuse kids.

watch buddy thunderstruck instead since you already have a netflix subscription

I liked it as a kid, but my sister liked it more. Growing up I liked it more as I understood the soldiers' perspective on things.

Horse chicks are crazy as fuck and never let anything go. They pass on their obsession to their offspring to some degree or another, too.

>t. dude that grew up in a household run by a horse-crazy single mother and two horse-crazy older sisters.
>I'm 75% certain said sisters have not done questionable things with the geldings' dangly bits when nobody else was around.

>questionable things with the gelding
It's a gelding, I'm sure they can't do anything to him, he didn't have the equipment anymore. Unless geldings can still get erections.

I'm not familiar with horse anatomy so correct me if I'm wrong.

Fuck dreamworks, Spirit was one of my favorite movies growing up and then they besmirch it with those low-quality CGI garbage? Do they even have Matt Damon doing the narration for Spirit?

>I'm 75% certain said sisters have not done questionable things with the geldings' dangly bits when nobody else was around.

Kind of funny, how horses were basically the racecars and men had dick wavering contests about whose horse was more awesome and whatnot.

Then again, indo-european religions as a whole had horse goddesses, so...

Oh, they can. Can have sex too. But depending on how young they were when they were gelded they may or may not have any idea what they're supposed to do when a mare is literally shoving her winking her pussy in his face.

We've got two geldings. One's a chad who is willing to indulge a thirsty mare's desires on semi-rare occasion, the other may as well be gay.

>the other may as well be gay

I bet he posts on Sup Forums too.

Well he's half arab so he's certainly autistic enough.

>I and every horse girl I knew were fucking crazy about this movie.

How much horse-related media did you consume as a child?

The original movie bored me to tears as a child. I can’t imagine watching the actual cartoon series.

serious question: why are horses so fetishized? they are like the most common animal lusted over. period. number one, even over dogs.
>inb4 muh big dick
but that doesn't account for men who like mares, which also follows the same trend

It's the ass.

I'm sure you're a paragon of masculinity brah

for males and females?

i mean... cause i like everything about all that shit now, but ive been exposed way too long, the degeneration has long since corrupted me to any semblence of normal

>for males and females?
Yes. Everyone likes a good ass.

yeah but like....