A few days ago, there was this girl, whose an illegal immigrant from Romania...

A few days ago, there was this girl, whose an illegal immigrant from Romania, sobbing and being comforted by her friends. With the election of Trump at hand, her friends were telling her how much they love her, how they'll miss her, and telling her goodbye.

I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

This is fantastic news. Just marry her so she can get her papers, and you'll be drowning in pussy.

Extremely proud, if you can't respect the law of the land you don't respect that country and don't deserve to stay.

kek

Then maybe she shouldn't have broken the law and come in legally, fuck off with your whiny bullshit.

I am so happy filth like her is getting deported. Thank you for this thread.

If you're that worried marry the bitch.

i am truly sorry for non gypsy romanians who have to listen to her when she gets back

and you, stupid leaf. Go read Matthew 26:51-52

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

My wife is a LEGAL ROMANA IN IMMIGRANT. Her family worked so hard to get here. They love America in a way an illegal never could.

This is why we get our green cards folks.
Gonna be real comfy when these morons are kicked out. Housing is going to be good too what with all the vacancies.

>My wife is a LEGAL ROMANA IN IMMIGRANT. Her family worked so hard to get here. They love America in a way an illegal never could.
*Romanian

you posted the same thing but with a mexican you fucking fag

I hope that someday, your mothers get deported from this country too.

She is a fucking human being, and the kindest person you'll ever be privileged to meet. To treat her like a pest because shes missing some dumb papers that allow her to cross abstract lines on the surface of Earth is one of the lowest things that even a subhuman can do.

You should all be feeling extreme shame.

>Not just telling her to go into hiding in some liberal as fuck place
>implying that ICE is going to preform active mass hunts for illegal immigrants
>instead of enforcing it though the already passed law requiring someone to provide proof of citizenship to get a drivers licence.
>which many states are not even enforcing.

> go hiding

What is this, fucking Nazi Germany? I mean, under Donald Trump we might become a dictatorship, but hiding from the Gestap-I mean ICE? Really? Honestly?

>illegal immigrant
Not my problem
>I hope you are all proud of yourselves
Not an argument

I am. I hope the bitch lives in squalor back in her shithole of a homeland.

>your mothers get deported
My mother was born in this country. Everyone in my family line either colonized or immigrated legally to this country between the years of 1621 and 1848.

Good the less illegals the better. are you seriously saying they shouldn't deal with criminals

>Anime pic
>Oh no! somebody is crying!

/thread

My grandma's sister hasn't renewed her visa in years.
She (as far as I know) still lives and works in Chicago. She uses public transit to get to work, and thusly, doesn't need to get a drivers licence.
If she was ever pulled over, she runs the risk of being deported. But she never has.
She's technically "in hiding", but it hasn't stopped her from living her life in Chicago.

>inb4 send that spic back
She's a Bavarian born German.

Dumb frogposter

This is her homeland. She came when she was 2 and has been here for 18 years. 90% of her life, shes been here. Its her home. Period.

Deport that bitch haha also slap her a few times before you box her so she's warmed up for arrival, fucking country traitor.

Yeah, fuck off back to Romania, gypsy scum!

She doesn't deserve to go back to that cesspool of a nation full of rapists like you.

As much as it pains me, I hope that IF she gets deported, they'll have mercy and send her to Bulgaria or Hungary.

top kek
Had plenty of time to get legal

>Overstaying Visa
>Working without paying taxes (or stole a SSN)
>Driving without license or insurance

Why are we supposed to feel bad for her again? Send that Bavarian bitch back.

She was too busy studying. She got her Associates at only 17, and since then, has enjoyed being at the top of her class, DOUBLE majoring in History and Literature while being a part of her community.

She has excuses, and she deserves to be an American. Her English is not so good, but she has given a ton of effort to get to where she is today. She is the definition of a hard-working American

>lived here since 2
>English not so good
ok yeah, seems totally legit. This definitely happened.