youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
youtu.be/Czgt5TJJ_Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=c63DSPuH2Zs
mobile.twitter.com/menaquinone4/status/717775096505573381
youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No
They are white trash

"rednecks" is a condescending term used by classist, hedonistic urbanites to insult decent, traditional country people and working people.

the truth is, the Left disdain the working class, always have.

Rednecks, and conservative white people in general can be safely generalized, and described as a lot of underachieving, entitled, backstabbing, hypocrite subhumans in light of recent political events in the US.

No other group in American politics is as loudmouthed about cherishing competition, hard work, survival of the fittest, and non-equality as much as these inbred chimps do, yet, they're SO quick to dismiss all of the values they supposedly hold the moment they start losing low paying, white trash jobs.

>mexicans are beating our asses when it comes to competition, we better ask for government handouts by having our competition removed from american soil!

Conservative whites, and white trash in general, are as worthy as a nigger on welfare.

"white trash" is something different from traditional country people.

white trash are degenerate, meth-head scum corrupted by Jerry Springer television and other media, hip hop culture, etc.

"""rednecks""" are churchgoing, hard working, decent people, who make up the majority of the US but also have an equivalent in any country. contempt for such people is despicable and makes someone immediately my enemy.

Pretty much this.
Big city people always view rural folks with disdain for some reason.

To each other they are. To outsiders, no.

>rednecks
>human

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

The worst kind of liberals shit on poor whites.

I love America, guns, freedom, and big trucks.

We're the greatest case a race-realist can make, because a poor black is nowhere near as based as us.

i just finished my second potato cannon

>Mexishits
>worthy enough to suck my cock
Pick one.

I can start posting stuff cities produce such as drag queens, trannies, and niggers. I would rather be around a redneck than any of those three.

What are you even doing here, you lumpy, criminalistic little turd?

You're insulting my people, people you have no idea about.

I've lived among 'country' whites, and at other times among immigrant Mexicans. The difference was profound. country folk whites are easily the kindest, most socially-minded people I've ever had the pleasure of living amongst. I never experienced such trust and community as I did among them.

Mexicans on the other hand, were abrasive, crude, constantly insulting each other and everyone else, constantly cheating, stealing, engaging in gang activity, getting in fights, selling drugs, and just being all around thugs and lowlives.

Your country is a fucking disgrace and it's because of WHO YOU PEOPLE ARE. So fuck you, can't wait for more of your kind to be shipped the fuck out of here.

>I voted for Hillary

>Big city people always view rural folks with disdain for some reason.
And I have yet to hear of one western capital, which isn't one of the greatest shitholes in its country.
At the very least, that disdain is mutual.

Because at the end of the day, who do you think is happier with their life?

>liberals
>human

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

Seems like my post hit a delicate nerve of yours, save the asshurt for one of your Sup Forums daily circlejerks.

>people who don't look like me = good
>people who do not look like me = bad
good post, full of precious anecdotal evidence, extremely on point with the post I made, and certainly free of any bias

That's a trumpnigger in a nutshell.

well said

Don't know about American rednecks, but usually country folks are much more bro-tier than city folks.

I've been living in this building for a year and I have never even spoken with over half of the other occupants.

Of the half I HAVE spoken with, usually it's on the good morning/good evening level.

This would be unthinkable in a small village.

Large cities suck the humanity out of people.

Did you use a flint lighter or an electronic spark lighter?

do you want to see my new potato cannon

>spic thinks illegal immigrants undercutting wages is "fair" competition

Your time is up Pablo.

I've lived in a dixie state all my life and apart from a few, no they are not

This. Having lived around both rednecks are way cooler. They're not ubersensitive pussies

And yet still a cut above the average spic.

This. I have friends and family in Georgia, north & south Carolina. They are some of the funnest, hardworking, down to earth people I have ever met and always look forward to spending time with them.

They're bro tier until you tell them you're atheist and don't drink alcohol.

>men act like men
>women are obedient and subservient
>VERY pro-guns
>get to fuck your hot cousins

How do you get more bro-tier than this??

Countryside people who live in the middle of nowhere are usually very comfy here. Also they make some of the best booze I've ever drunk (producing small quantities of booze is legal here for private persons of you use certified equipment).

Same, At least they will leave me alone if I don't want to be near them.

They respect solitude.

Why not?

Explain

Cousin fucking is not redneck. It's either white trash or Appalachian (which deserves a category of its own).

Let's see it, what contraption do you use to propel the potatoes into the air?

So, basically anything that cheapens a product or service in a highly globalized world is "unfair" according to you?
Are robots unfair competition? Should robots be banned in the US?

Yankee here. Born in New York but lives down in Virginia for awhile for my job back in NY taking care of my parents. They are good people for the most part, much much better than any of these libcucks up here. After they're gone I can't wait to go back.

Fuck no.

Holy shit, I can't even see the goalpost now...

Everyone point and laugh at the desert rat.

let me rephrase, instead of a few its more like half

every race and culture has its good and bad people, a lot of the people in this area are addicted to drugs, bad ones, those people sometimes fight in the street, and it gets a bit annoying, but there's good, intelligent, nice people too.

People in the countryside seem to be happier in my honest opinion.

the big one is electronic. the smaller (new) one is a piezoelectric BBQ lighter.

aren't they pretty

How can you even call it goal post moving when most trumpniggers are FOR making h1b visas, outsourcing, and labor from immigrants harder to achieve because they can't compete or because they feel they shouldn't have to compete against those options?

The underlying theme here is that trumpniggers are pretty much against anything that threatens the security of jobs among americans, or more specifically, whites.

Robots are just a more extreme version of the same competition.

Absolutely

Decent

What kind of range are you getting? Also what is your propellant?

>vid
One thing I always wondered, why "american rednecks" speak with such trouble?

They're both portrayed and caricaturized as such but i've seen numerous amateur videos where these "deep rural" people speak like they were struggling to put a sentence together.

Can someone explain? In Poland even the poor simple folk from rural areas can articulate themselves unless they're drunk to the point of losing consciousness.

Sure their vocabulary is extremely limited but they can have a conversation with you.
And I even had a conversation with an old guy who was genuinely illiterate.

>Wahhhhhh! I want all the manufacturing jobs in this hemisphere! Fuck white people!

What benefit do I get allowing you to do so? You'd argue that the costs go down, but the job I'd use to buy those products is yours too. Then you'd say, "Well, get a job outside of manufacturing." And I'd "inform" you that those jobs have been given to ANYONE but a white male, including your little rat cousins.

We won, Paco.

Yes, I moved to a town of 1500 after living in a Major metropolitan area with like 4 million people a year ago. Its the best decision I could have ever made. The people are super nice for the most part. Every body has things in common and its just all around a nice atmosphere. Thank fuck I got out of the city god damn. And everyone speaks fucking english, I do miss the Latinas tho

rural and small town whites are good folk.

rednecks are fucking degenerates though. dumb, and still shackled to the highschool mentality. no sense of professionalism.

to outsiders and city folk, we all look the same, though, so I understand the confusion.

It's because the stuff that makes it into viral videos is a tiny sample that blows up because it conforms to the stereotypes. Plus a lot of them are just drunk 24/7 and the bad ones are fucked in the head from drug use. Same deal with black crack heads

If you want an example of a "southern/redneck" accent (which are different things mind you), here you go: youtu.be/Czgt5TJJ_Qs
Try not to fall in love Kurwa

I'm black and the liberal media completely lies about them. Rednecks are honest people and if you are good to them they are good to you.

(((Professionalism)))

Throw away their shackles. Embrace liberty.

Or dance for (((your masters))). I don't care.

rednecks aren't bad people you fucking spic

youtube.com/watch?v=c63DSPuH2Zs

yep. The freedom to be left alone is fleeting. These punks dont know what they have til its gone

>What benefit do I get allowing you to do so?
>You'd argue that the costs go down, but the job I'd use to buy those products is yours too.
>Then you'd say, "Well, get a job outside of manufacturing." And I'd "inform" you that those jobs have been given to ANYONE but a white male, including your little rat cousins.
You couldn't have said it better, see for a prophetical description of your own post.

Specifically this is the Kentucky accent (best accent, I had a shop teacher from Kentucky and his accent was pretty much the same if I remember correctly)

Fun fact: Trump supporters are wealthier than Hillary supporters.

hnnnnnnnng she's the cutest girl with FAS i've ever seen

>wins
>gets called a welfare queen

Something is wrong here.

>with FAS
nah m8, not FAS

>Throw away their shackles. Embrace liberty.

more like be white niggers who don't know how to fuckin' work like decent human beings.

>spic
>rolling on down-trodden whites

Rednecks know how to party. They are fun people and don't really give a shit about the rest of the world. Job, a house, a nice car and unlimited amounts of beer and their happy.

You can vote for someone who wins, and be a welfare queen at the same time, these options are not mutually exclusive.

As for the previous post, if you did not get the point, it was about how whites throw away the values they spew at every turn when they start losing at the game.

>competition is "fair" only when i'm on the winning side >;[
Kinda brings back memories about how much trumpfags complained about rigged elections in favor of clinton, yet, after winning, they stopped spreading this dumb meme around.

Your elitism will bring this about.

mobile.twitter.com/menaquinone4/status/717775096505573381

Is that what you want? A world with no place for people like you?

>survival of the fittest
>winning

Those things go hand and hand, rat.

*in

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

>asking other people in the government to remove competition and place barriers in trade so you can finally get a shitty job that's going to be replaced by machines in 10 years
>survival of the fittest
lmao

>mfw it's the woman from Silence of the Lambs

I fell in love what do

Not surprised that a pollack is familiar with FAS

>I fell in love what do
Move to Kentucky and get a qt Kentucky gf

And dont forget the dip

Ah, see here in America the people ARE the government.

In your hole, that's different, so I understand your confusion.

They are

No

i'm a med student

>Ah, see here in America the people ARE the government.
What does that have to do with anything?

>redneck

No

>hillbilly

Yes

That wall can't get here soon enough.

How about you address the content of my post instead of memeing like a 12 year old child with adhd?

Are RedNecks being racist a meme?.

I heard they don't like outcommers

She doesn't have FAS you stupid fuck.
>has a philtrum
>doesn't have a thin upper lip
>doesn't have a flat mid-face
>doesn't have epicanthal folds
So you're either a shit med student or you're one of those faggots that's a year in and thinks they can start diagnosing people

You will not have a better time camping than with rednecks

Some are cool.

All you asshurt fuckers getting mad over someone calling you a redneck need to stfu.

Short of someone calling you a bucktoothed inbred cleatus, you shouldn't give a fuck.

t. an actual redneck

Only if'n' ever y'all ain't them neeegroes what steal from us and such.
>*fires shotgun into air in a friendly, yet nigger-hatin' manner*
>*tips cowboy hat*

emphasis on STUDENT, right?

Dip is much cheaper in the country, so yes, they are.

get fucked pedro, I guess you gotta stay in tacostan hunh? too bad, I would've loved to deport your ass.

Are they truly that abundant?

>mfw she can make me biscuits and gravy

Because you act like we had to go, "Please Lord Government! Make the desert rats go away!"

When the reality is, "Hey these rats are only helping themselves, do we want to help them do so?"

"No."

"Okay, that was easy enough. Man it feels good to be white."

They don't believe in Natural Selection and they marry their blood sisters

They are just as bad for genetics as homosexuals

Kind of. I grew up in rural midwest and couldn't wait to get out and thought I was better than them. Moved to Chicago and had a nice time and all, but the people became more insufferable the longer I stayed. City people are whiny cunts with pet causes that change by the day. Country folk just want to be the left the fuck alone.
Moved back to a small town and am so much happier here. The left likes to talk down to these people, but them knowing how to survive is no joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

gas thine self
ingroup preference is not evil
nor is it a double standard

You deserve to be beaten with rebar until you stop twitching.

>Big city people always view rural folks with disdain for some reason.
urbanite yankees have hated rural southrons for centuries

"White trash" can be most anything. Some people think any white Americans who live outside of cities are white trash.

And there is a distinction between rednecks and hillbillies. And many certainly are racist. But its mostly a way for upper middle class and rich white people to look down on people, and project that they are racist, and everything wrong with whiteness.

It fucking amazes me how rich liberal people, who's ancestors were often the ones who owned slaves, manage to pin the entire fucking negative history of race relations on poor and working class whites, most of whom had nothing to do with any of it.

It's their fucking country. At least those trash people stay in their fucking turf.

they're just going to tunnel under it

They already do.

The biggest problem is non enforcement of existing laws. The threat of actually being deported will go a long way.