Hillary won the popular vote

We should honestly abolish the electoral college. It is corrupt and shady af.

Why is that Hillary can win the popular vote in a landslide but drumpf still manages to win the electorates.

I guess he's paying them off or has them in his pockets. It doesn't surprise me he is a billionaire after all..

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a retard, kill yourself.

it's fine for 240someodd years, but as soon as it doesn't work in your favor you piss and moan.

>if the roles were reveresed
>omg I love electoral college now XD

You. Fucking. Lost.

>in a landslide
>suddenly trump really is a billionaire
>wanting spics in California to decide who wins every election

It rhymes with mage
It takes you off the page
The word we need is ____.

>It's another "OP doesn't understand population distribution" episode
>It's another "OP finds a timestamped picture of a girl on reddit and tries to pretend he's a girl" episode

Here is an up to date version... 4u.

Trump won both the popular and electoral vote.

Shill BTFO

Master b8 here

doesn't rhyme with mage

This is why you lost, constantly bitching about shit that doesn't matter.

>Trump won both the popular and electoral vote.

mah-gé

Glad Trump won. But I've heard both versions of this story. Anyone know how to verify this?

Hillary only won the popular by a measly 400,000 last I knew. There are over 11 million illegals in this country, mainly in California (which has no voter ID laws). So she literally only won it due to people who had no business deciding the fate of this country. So literally who gives a FUCK.

> Why is that Hillary can win the popular vote in a landslide but drumpf still manages to win the electorates.

Because there is no "popular vote" in the singular. There are fifty separate elections held by the fifty states on the same day. Read the Constitution, Article II: there is nothing there about a popular vote. The legislatures are allowed to distribute the electoral votes as they see fit, and custom has dictated that the fifty states hold elections, in which forty-eight of them give all their electors to one candidate, while the other two (Maine and Nebraska) distribute their electors differently. In each of the fifty races, the ballot is different, and the third-party candidates on your ballot probably aren't the same as on mine. Non-states (Puerto Rico, Washington DC, etc) do not get any electors, so they don't even bother holding a vote, which is why you don't see "popular vote" totals for territories and non-states. There is no single "popular vote," and there is nothing obliging any state to continue offering a popular vote to its citizens to determine who gets the electors from that state.

So, Hillary did not win the "popular vote" because that never existed except on the spreadsheets of a few news organizations who wrong-headedly tally up the results of the fifty races. Trump won the electorates according to the rules of election already established by the state legislatures in the states he won and accepted by the both candidates. He won fair and square in enough of the fifty races to receive a majority of the electoral votes, which is the only single nation-wide total of votes for president.

Like, what's this horseshit in pic related?
>Hillary, 48%
>Trump, 47%

I like your teeth, can i have nudes?

voter fraud and Soros machines

Dyke.

Come home white woman.

>landslide

tits or gtfo

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

Odd. Same places in blue are also crime zones.

The most liberal citys tend to have the highest crime rates

>corrupt and shady af
That definitely doesn't sound like any politicians I know. Most certainly not any that recently lost an election.

Look at your ugly cunt face. You're the kind of cunt I look at and hate instantly.

Always dumb, always extremely opinionated.

TITS OR SHUT UP FUCKING BITCH

we didnt here you when obama beat clinton for the nomination because of the electoral college

The electoral college increases and decreases the relative contribution a voter has based on location, but it's necessary in order for a president to truly represent the US from coast-to-coast; not every place in the US is the same. Otherwise, if only popular vote mattered, a few particularly dense locations will decide the outcome for the rest of the country. It's not perfect due to the said trade-off, but it's better than popular vote alone.

Electoral college would be retaded anywhere else but it works for the US.

The US isn't like any other country (I believe). States are kind of like mini-countries inside a continent kind of like Europe.

For example let's say Europe has a president and each country vote for who will he be, would it be ok for one guy to win because Germany, who has a bigger population because of rapefugees than the rest of Europe, voted for him even though everyone else voted the other? No.

Replace Europe with the US and Germany with the states with a large population and you'll understand why

How much is CTR still paying to try and push this shit? I thought your contracts would've been up on election day.

its 50 different countries
trump won the most countries
and he won the popular vote of more countries
adding the countries votes together is meaningless

Hilldog did barely

The electoral college has nothing to do with the primaries

No she didn't libtard:
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

The MSM is not reporting on it.

I know this is bait, but I am getting rather uncomfortable with how many people are actually this uneducated about how our government works.

She's a loser baby.

and remember the presidental election isnt just 1 election and the votes are counted

its 51 seperate elections with the winner taking the majority of these seperate elections

it decreases the chance of voter fraud and doesnt give states like california the ability to down out the voices in smaller states

the popular vote wasn't contested, not all votes were counted either.

Verified. Trump won electoral college and popular.

who the fuck is drumpf?

>popular vote in a landslide
.5% is NOT a landslide.

States go by popular vote, winner takes electoral votes.
Simple. Not paid for.

>Hillary rigged the wrong counties and lost.
BTFO IGNORANT SHILL

Trump won both.
Stop rioting before we gas you fuckers.

kek OP is a true faggot

Wrong.
BTFO
Trump won the popular vote and the electorate you retard.

>random ass blog
>no one else reporting the same thing
>meanwhile, Hillary is like 600K votes ahead

Holy fuck Trumptards are pathetic

Obama telling illegals it's ok to vote isn't corrupt af tho? As long as shady shit like this stays EC needs to stay as well.

I'd agree if women weren't allowed to vote.

As much as I would love this to be true, it is verified literally nowhere else. We just have this fucking 70news wordpress site saying it.

Or page

ok, good.

GEE, WOULDN'T IT BE CONVENIENT FOR THE DEMOCRATS IF WE ELIMINATED THE POPULAR VOTE.

YOU MUST REALLY CARE ABOUT DEMOCRACY.

>We should honestly abolish the electoral college.

If we did that, it would actually be the end of the United States. You'd have 3 countries. New England, NCR, and and the South/Midwest

>One post by this ID

Sage

he meant Delegates
But you get the idea of they bitch "Popular Vote" when it's in their favor, just like they play every card, and protest in the streets.

They were so afraid of us not accepting the outcome..

The US isn't a democracy. 2 million illegal beaners in California shouldn't be able to dictate which candidate takes office.

This.

I dont think the left knows what a "landslide" in politics mean

trump won with a landslide of electorates.

hillary had 200k more votes....out of......120,000,000,000 cast

wow. what a "landslide"

>10 million illegal aliens voting for Hillary
>Not rigged

also, how can you say she had most popular votes if americans don't count the votes the candidates receive in the states they lost?

>We should honestly abolish the electoral college. It is corrupt and shady af.

>let's use popular voted, because they can't get rigged and aren't shady

Oh america, austria has bad news for you....

okay we should also have strict voter ID so your vote counts

Or

this guy gets it

You want to turn a federation of nation states from a representative republic into a direct democracy?

Not a very clever idea, what would be the point of staying apart of the union.

98365080(you)
>abolish the electoral collage

Your only saying that because it's the reason Trump won.

Cry some more

Are you lost? Do you need directions?

Get in here lads!! >Get in here lads!!

Be careful what you wish for, the electoral college has worked in benefit of the democrats too despite the popular vote in the past

Each time you see a shill, please, use this pasta I just made.

Yes Clinton won the popular vote and no, nobody cares. The USA aren't a "democracy" but a constitutional republic with an indirect suffrage.

Why is it so you may ask? Because the USA is a federation, which means that every state consented to federate themselves. You have to think of each states as a small country who agreed to be part of a bigger country.

In a federation, the electoral college system is the most democratic of all the systems, because it ensures that each state's autonomy is respected.
Just look at the map and you'll understand it : even tho the map is almost entirely red, Hillary won the popular vote. Without this system, the small portions of blue would have decided for the whole red country.
It means, if you look a the states, that the election would be decided by only a few states, and, to be honest, only by California.

Now, think at it as small countries because that's what the states were before the federation, and honestly, tell me what state would have agree to be part of the federation with a system who gives all the decisions to California alone? None.
Without this system, the USA wouldn't even exist.

So, to sum up things:

>Both candidates were in a system of indirect suffrage. If the system was different, they would have adopted a different campain, and the issue would have be different. If you play to blackjack and you lose, saying "if we were playing poker, I'd have win" is irrelevant.

>Because of this system, most of the electors in a solid blue state or a solid red state didn't vote at all, greatly skewing the popular vote. Btw, that's why in the USA, only 50 to 60 percent of the population is voting at the presidential elections.

>The states of the "United States of America" were always meant to have significant autonomy. This system ensures that.

>Hillary won the popular vote with vote fraud and couldn't stop Trump's landslide

I will be verified, but good luck waiting on the MSM to do it. They will try to wait for months.
They are having too much fun allowing liberals to destroy their liberal cities like sociopaths.

EXPLAIN THIS MEME
X
P
L
A
I
N

We have one the most corrupt political systems in Europe but the last elections in Austria...Damn.

I agree, you should abolish that system

Basically people post a thread with only the attention of provoking a response. They don't actually want a discussion, just something to trigger Sup Forums. Usually b8 threads.

no she didn't win the popular. Trump did:

>landslide

You keep using that word, but don't know what it means

That's not the point.
Who won the popular vote doesn't matter.

hillary won popular by 200,000
trump won college

I heard Bev Harris speak. She said it appeared the vote was heavily rigged to Clinton because where it was reported as being very close Clinton choose not to contest.

Harris said Clinton purposefully fa8ling to contest such vote counting this indicates it was heavily rigged for Clinton but Clinton does not want to contest the vote even though it was close in key areas as an investigation will expose Creamers rigging.
s Hillary legally contesting the vote anywhere?

holy shit will you dumbasses stop posting this. it's a wordpress blog by a random guy and it cites a twitter post by another random guy.

>98370683
this references CNN. care to explain this?

The one thing we can all be thankful for is the fact Trump won and is the President elect.

these threads would just go away if you dipshits stopped arguing with bait

Thats what a landslide looks like when illegals can't vote. We live in a different time, fampai.

Why do you shits keep making these threads? The electoral colleges are in place so 10 cities alone don't decide the fate of every presidential election. Urban areas and Country areas do actually have different issues, this is also the reason why there is a House and Senate. I shouldn't have to explain this to you, you should have stayed awake in class when the teacher had to explain this to you, LIKE THEY DID EVERY YEAR YOU HAD US HISTORY. God damn you mouth breathing retard I fucking hate you kill yourself god damn I can't stop I hate these fucking threads every time there's

>popular vote
>any relevance in a nation in which most states have a clear winner already
dumb cunt

You could settle that in a pistol duel. I bet Hillary draws quicker than Trump.

/thread

Put a sharpie in your pooper OP

Have you ever heard of MOLOCH? Better do some research on who youre supporting. And please take a look at John Podesta's face. Then tell me hes not a pedophile. We are uncovering it now. #PizzaGate

>Why is that Hillary can win the popular vote in a landslide

It would actually be a legitimate issue if she wont the popular vote by a land slide. But she didn't. Shit was pretty even

This has really melted my brain because it doesn't mirror UK politics at all.

In the UK the country has been divided between Labour and Conservative for a good chunk of the 20th century and the seats have remained fairly consistent.

But it seems like only 30 years ago California was Republican, Texas went Democrat sometimes, and elections regularly happened where one party took all the states.

What the fuck happened?

>>Trump's landslide

lets not get it twisted here, Trump did exactly the same voter numbers as the last three GOP candidates.

>game one team scores 60 - loses
>game two team scores 60 - loses
>game three team scores 60 - win
>WHAT A LANDSLIDE!!

please.. the DEM choked pretty hard but all Trump did was pull the same voters as any other retarded monkey can get if they run under the GOP banner in the modern day. My party has done an amazing job of brain washing the lower level people in the red state midwest that GOP policies will help them some how.