Since you guys meme'd Trump into the white house, I had to go back into the closet and get a gf from my church

Since you guys meme'd Trump into the white house, I had to go back into the closet and get a gf from my church.

Thanks a lot, assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/new-york/statements/2016/aug/14/sean-patrick-maloney/donald-trump-against-same-sex-marriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about you don't be such a whiny faggot. any gay who pretends they actually face constant harassment is ether a lier or a pussy. - Bi fag

fuck off faggot, enjoy your conversion therapy

Nice meme
Trump has always treated faggots equally

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

I bet you like little kids too

I bet your parents were shocked.

how do you fags not get it?

Nice. Kys Sup Forums is not your personal blog.

Where did this meme come from ? Literally never said anything about queers. I pointed out to a bern-out that Caitlyn Jenner is a trump supporter

>"well she spent most of her life as a privileged WHITE MALE

mfw

yw faggot. Thank us later when you actually live a meaningful life.

You're welcome. We possibly saved you from eternity burning in hell fire.

Donald "pro-equality" Trump is a threat to you but Hillary "funded by the saudis whos stone gays to death" Clinton was gonna make everything okay. Makes sense

Go kill yourself, lad.

How did you get a gf?
Asking for a friend.

Guess you and her both have something in common.. .a fascination with dick.

It's, like, you didn't even, like, listen to Trump.

>trump waves pride flags
>trump says nothing about opressing gays

you lying faggot. you should be held down and forced to fuck vaginas for this stupidity

trump doesnt have any problems with gays

kid, im in a gay relationship and im happy trump won, fuck off or help MAGA

Also:
>tfw when a fag can find himself a girlfriend and you can't

"I'm against it, and I take a lot of heat because I come from New York. You know, for New York it's like, how can you be against gay marriage? But I'm opposed to gay marriage." -DJT.

Don't let Trump Supporters gaslight you into believing he's pro LGBT.

politifact.com/new-york/statements/2016/aug/14/sean-patrick-maloney/donald-trump-against-same-sex-marriage/

If the mods didn't destroy this site with popups during election week, we could re-purpose ourselves towards a new kek

Trump isn't anti gay you fucking idiot
>t. bitard

can you fucking stop spamming this you retarded leaf

Good to hear you're getting your life back on track, OP!

This. For fuck's sake. You have far more allies than enemies, even amongst conservatives--as long as you live a decent, productive, cool life. That shouldn't be difficult to do. Now fuck off with your garbage thread.

Now you won't get GRIDS.

You're welcome, faggot.

>politijew

>>>/reddit/

only posting it in CTR threads bud

Hey at least I don't Fuck assholes you degenerate sicko

Do any str8 ppl actually think conversion therapy works or do they just want to punish us/ force us back in the closet?

Stupid nigger. Gay Peter Thiel genius tech billionaire supported Trump & even spoke at RNC. I guess you must be smarter than him faggot.

>wow wtf!! this evidence contradicts the narrative I'm trying to push! DELETE THIS!!! enjoy u're downboat!
_donald

Being against gay marriage doesn't make you anti-LGBT.

lol you faggot, how's that pussy taste ??

Don't such a pussy you faggot. That kind of mindset is half the reason people don't like you.

Why don't you do the smart thing and only have anonymous gay sex in a fursuit? It's already 10x hotter

You're welcome.

>wanting to arbitrarily deny a certain group of people equality under the law and effectively treating them as second class citizens doesn't mean you're against them
oh wow really made me think

I wish people went to church in Spain. Mostly old people go to them and very few of them.
I will never have a 6/10 catholic gf. Life sucks bbc.

kek

>politifact

Mike "zap the gay out of homosexuals" Pence will make sure to do the same for the rest of the fags.

>I had to go back into the closet and get a gf from my church.
So, you basically got your life fixed and got a girlfriend out of it too? And you are complaining?

You have any idea how many mouthbreathers on Sup Forums would kill to be in your place?

You better hope Mike "you swing the other way? Here comes the Anola Gay" Pence never becomes president

(((Politifact)))

You are using politifact as a reference. Seriously?

Now that's just gonna get you a lot of straight guys claiming trump is anti gay.

>I had to go back into the closet and get a gf from my church.
Why?

I don't see straight guys being allowed to marry each other. I don't see straight girls either, for that matter. So it's not persecution of gay individuals.

If you can tell me what the societal purpose of gay marriage would be (other than fee-fees), I will concede that it is a necessary right.

You need to go to church more often. You're behaving like a progressive.